Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:29:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Under the radar Altcoin mining thread. What coins are you getting in early on?  (Read 480 times)
Bankincoins (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:01:30 PM

Please stay on topic and discuss which newish or low difficulty altcoins that have promise.  Let's discuss altcoins we expect to increase in value and maybe even aren't on exchanges yet, and help each other sift through the premined/instamined/scammy coins in the ANN section.  Let's find the next Verge and avoid the next Signatum.

Here are some that haven't hit the what to mine rankings yet but seem reasonably profitable or promising. 

XSH - Shield coin - multi algorithm
ITNS - InstenseCoin - Cryptonight (10% premine)
ORE - Galactrum - Lyra2v2 (3.6% premined)

I'm sure there are more promising projects than those, what have you got?
sundownz

Activity: 714
Merit: 512

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 09:27:26 PM

Please stay on topic and discuss which newish or low difficulty altcoins that have promise.  Let's discuss altcoins we expect to increase in value and maybe even aren't on exchanges yet, and help each other sift through the premined/instamined/scammy coins in the ANN section.  Let's find the next Verge and avoid the next Signatum.

Here are some that haven't hit the what to mine rankings yet but seem reasonably profitable or promising. 

ITNS... been mining since the day after launch. Very promising, IMHO.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:37:46 PM

Yeah go team ITNS! Smiley
i have started mining ITNS fairly early, then diff was ~ 100kk, my rig ROI was under a month
Bankincoins (OP)

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:59:08 PM

Coins I've looked into that seem to have some red flags:

Feel free to argue why i might be wrong on these, I have not completely researched them all.  I tend to be risk averse and avoid coins where the Devs might dump a large share, but still want to get in early.

SPARKS
LUX
Lemanum
MUNcoin
BULWARK

HodlerBaggins

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:22:37 PM

Is ITNS too late to get in early on?  How much rewards do you get now vs when if first launched?

MagicSmoker

Activity: 420
Merit: 182

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:31:03 PM

I throw most of my hashing power at ZEN, but for wildcard/fun I throw a decent amount at DERO (http://pool.dero.live) and eDollar (EDC - https://pool.edollar.cash).

One thing to keep in mind about new coins is that they tend to have a lot of teething pains, so to speak. In the ~1 week or so I've been mining DERO the blockchain has gotten out of sync twice while the EDC pool I gave above (the official one in the US) has a really low hashrate so payouts will be sporadic.

Tristan1337

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:17:07 PM

Definitely go for Intense Coin! Not too late yet!

sundownz

Activity: 714
Merit: 512

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 11:32:07 AM

Is ITNS too late to get in early on?  How much rewards do you get now vs when if first launched?

It is still early with ITNS... only been going since August.

IMHO there will be a doubling in price pretty soon to the 10 cent range.

Obviously vs mining in August --> November mining reward is down but still reasonable.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
lightning06200

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:59:47 AM

Three very promising coins for me:

- STRAKS (STAK) Lyra2Rev2
- MASARI (MSR) Cryptonight
- INTENSE COIN (ITNS) Cryptonight
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:43:17 PM

Look for mining new coins like GBX, CRC and DIXI, DIVVY, GOA - if price increases you will get big profits
CDugdale

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:01:54 PM

hi all, new here.

wow @sundownz how many coins have you got?

I started ITNS yesterday just on my desktop gaming rig, i've got ~40. you must have thousands!

i really want to start mining these early coins, i don't have the power to mine more established ones.

I've also been mining Electroneum, that's been ok, but so much slower.

has anyone noticed the network hash rate jumped up to 15MH/s? means i'm getting lesser payouts now.

Cheers,

Chris.
HodlerBaggins

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:26:34 PM

What do you guys think of ORE and GOA?

ORE looks interesting but it looks like a lot of miners have jumped on it.  It would be tough for me to mine enough for a masternode.
abudfv2008

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:30:48 PM

Coins I've looked into that seem to have some red flags:

Feel free to argue why i might be wrong on these, I have not completely researched them all.  I tend to be risk averse and avoid coins where the Devs might dump a large share, but still want to get in early.

SPARKS
LUX
Lemanum
MUNcoin
BULWARK
Mostly shitcoin clones made to dump premine into fools hands. (LUX can be an exeption, and may be BWK)
abudfv2008

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:34:17 PM

XSH is definite shitcoin. Huge premine ("hidden"). No real devs. Simple copypasta from XVG. Just "paper work" and no development at all. Hype with XVG helped them a lot. But the end - total dump - is not too far.
g.m.tyshenk

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 05:56:09 PM

For under the radar not yet listed coins.....
Look at: 
1.  TITANIUM TBIS 
(decentralized cloud computing offered at a lower cost than what Oracle, Microsoft and others offer for their cloud services. Good chance they will capture a large IaaS market share)
and
2.  CREDITS   (a blockchain algorithm with tweaks to increase transaction speeds to blazingly fast levels, faster transaction times than any other coin or token.  High volume transaction businesses will adopt Credits once they see how much faster it is).
Both have enormous potential... get in early and hold.  Thank me later when you ca$h out with obscene amounts of profits!!! 

GLTA.
HodlerBaggins

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:43:15 AM

The ANN thread is pretty amazing for the Shitcoin/Scam to actual legitimate launch ratio.

I've been wading through buckets of shit all day and there isn't much new out there that I can find.  I'll keep looking for a devteam of REAL (not pseudonymous) developers with a decent PoW coin that actually does something better and has a fair launch.

It seems like the best you can do is find an honest dev who forked/copied a different coin as the above poster pointed out regarding Sheild (copied Verge).  Verge was just essentially Dogecoin private if I recall correctly...

There are like 900 Dash clone masternode shitcoins.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: