Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 08:09:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple coin  (Read 142 times)
Crypto-thiva (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:18:07 PM

Any idea about the prize of xrp at the end of 2018?
Will it be the best coin in this year? Shocked Shocked
Xtez

Activity: 155
Merit: 13

Arabic Translation. Pm me

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:19:12 PM

It has the potential to be, but you can't disregard coins like Waves or QRL. I think these have alot of potential as well, not sure about the best coin at the end of this year tho.

---Looking for new Campaign---
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2898
Merit: 600

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:42:55 PM

Good question. Here's a link for the [XRP] Ripple Speculation. You can find a lot of good posters in there and what they think would the price will be.

Personally, they just started with less than a dollar last year and started to climb as high as $3.50 and now sits as the second top coins in terms of marketcap. And they continue to have a breakout year this 2018. But there's a lot of questions regarding its actual used because for now it is setup to work as a centralized coin. And gears toward banking system or financial system usage.

However, people are really looking for bitcoin alternatives because of the current scaling issue. So Ripple might one of the options that's why investors keeps pouring money on it.

I don't have any idea how or what would be the price of Ripple at the end of the year though. If you are a investors of course you want it to grow, but I'm skeptics about its current price, seems to be overvalued to me.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Crypto-thiva (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:04:50 PM

Good question. Here's a link for the [XRP] Ripple Speculation. You can find a lot of good posters in there and what they think would the price will be.

Personally, they just started with less than a dollar last year and started to climb as high as $3.50 and now sits as the second top coins in terms of marketcap. And they continue to have a breakout year this 2018. But there's a lot of questions regarding its actual used because for now it is setup to work as a centralized coin. And gears toward banking system or financial system usage.

However, people are really looking for bitcoin alternatives because of the current scaling issue. So Ripple might one of the options that's why investors keeps pouring money on it.

I don't have any idea how or what would be the price of Ripple at the end of the year though. If you are a investors of course you want it to grow, but I'm skeptics about its current price, seems to be overvalued to me.

Thanks for replying
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:39:17 PM

Ripple is nothing more than a speculative instrument for banksters. Even the most experienced trader is not able to predict anything, because the price will be determined by the banksters. I keep myself away from such coins. This is the safest position for Ripple!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
annbagira

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:48:14 PM

Hello author! Here a lot of risks we have in cryptoworld and I have no idea about Ripple price because this coins are highly specialized ( I mean they are  more valuable for banks) but I still think that in the future he will be more expensive. I hope you understand this is not a 100% or investment advice! Hard, very hard to predict! Good luck to you!
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:02:46 PM

Ripple to the end of 2018 will be higher than now but we can not estimate the exact price. Crypto are risky and can change everything with every coin. But i hope it will be good with XRP
palmenmichiel

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 09:08:15 PM

I wanted to buy them when they were still at 0.20 but couldn't verify my exchange accounts fast enough... Was able to buy them when they were already at 0.90. Curious to see what 2018 will bring for this coin.
obit33

Activity: 514
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:40:47 PM

ripple is a farce and has nothing to do with crypto...
https://cryptoyoda1338.wordpress.com/2018/01/04/the-truth-about-ripple/

and I quote:
XRP is 100% premined, Ripple holds 60% of the supply, controls which nodes are selected as “trustworthy” to confirm transactions, while they have paid nothing to create those tokens that people are so willingly buying at $4+ per piece and thereby make the creators insanely rich. Let us call it what it really is, digital fiat, the renewed version of the debt-based traditional fiat system, leveraged by latest technology – which eventually has nothing to do with cryptocurrency whatsoever.

there's more in life than paper money profits...
Crypto-thiva (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:50:14 PM

and I quote:
XRP is 100% premined, Ripple holds 60% of the supply, controls which nodes are selected as “trustworthy” to confirm transactions, while they have paid nothing to create those tokens that people are so willingly buying at $4+ per piece and thereby make the creators insanely rich. Let us call it what it really is, digital fiat, the renewed version of the debt-based traditional fiat system, leveraged by latest technology – which eventually has nothing to do with cryptocurrency whatsoever.

thanks for the informations
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 04:59:33 PM

XRP looks very speculative but devs have a lot of money to pump it now even more) markets love round miles like 10 usd Grin my prediction  Wink

Reatim

Activity: 2884
Merit: 364

⭕ BitList.co

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:11:38 PM

I wanted to buy them when they were still at 0.20 but couldn't verify my exchange accounts fast enough... Was able to buy them when they were already at 0.90. Curious to see what 2018 will bring for this coin.
Nice if you have bought it below 1$, your investment should be tripled by now. It's always happen that way though, when coins are surging, exchanges somewhat is not fast enough to verify and along the line you may have lost potential financial gains. But at least though we are not late in investing on it.

and I quote:

Thanks for pointing this out. This is one of the drawbacks of Ripple, its premined and centralized and yet investors are desperately buying it. Of course the people behind who is not new to the crypto industry knows how to make money, and I'm sure that a lot of them are now very rich because they are sitting on a $130B marketcap so far.

XRP looks very speculative but devs have a lot of money to pump it now even more) markets love round miles like 10 usd Grin my prediction  Wink
I doubt that it will reach $10 a pop, its slowly crumbling down, ETH has already surpasses them again, regaining the second spot position. We love to see pump coins because its will make us lots of money, however, we need to think our strategy and get out in time.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄████▄▄░
████▄████▀▀▀▀█░███▄
██▄███▀████████▀████▄
█░▄███████████████████▄
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░▀███████████████▄▄▀▀
██▀███▄████████▄███▀
████▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
███████▀▀████▀▀
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BitList
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
List #kycfree Websites
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: