Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:47:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Missed Kucoin and Binance coin? Get on Bibox Token before it goes up 10x!!!  (Read 880 times)
duongit

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:34:52 PM

Website Bibox down? I can not access it.
pangu

Activity: 2758
Merit: 598

CoinMetro

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:44:29 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 04:05:09 PM by pangu

you should also take a look at XCM / Coinmetro. It's only 11cents/coin at the moment: https://medium.com/@coinmetro/coinmetro-vs-binance-60a8c7f34206
coinmetro main token sale will start in feb 21..

CoinMetro - Way Beyond the Best Crypto Exchange | 24/7 Live Support
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:11:49 PM

Crazy how high Kucoin raised in this short timespan. I actually did the same as you, I stayed away from Kucoin because I thought that it would not perform good and therefore left it out. Worst decision as I have just seen. At least I was invested in BNB from the beginning. Not with that much, but I at least I didnt miss out on this one.
Thanks for the tip with Bibox, I will take a look into it now.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:20:33 PM

I have not heard much about bibox, in my opinion Cob is also a solid investment, it can be the next bigg exchange, so no one should missout, their token is still around $1, it has potential to hit $10 in couple of months, it is my personal opinion but im definitely positive about it.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:40:51 PM

COSS token on COSS exchange is the way to go
I agree wanna buy my bags full

this is a very interesting investment. a good exchange and one is fast registered. Functions are very simple and very clear.
I got it today and it was very easy. Now I'm still sending ltc to Coss. but wait for the deposit. and then swap tokens in Coss  Grin
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:46:20 PM

COmparing Bibox to BInance or Kucoin.. is like comparing a a car with a rocket!
Bibox will go nowhere.. please use your braind and avoid FOMO

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:38:50 AM

Missed out on kucoin? You can actually still get in and buy some kucoin shares and earn passive DAILY income.

Not to hijack your thread but i believe KUCOIN is still a good buy. The kucoin exchange is a stable working product. With working products like this volatility should be less and price should steadily go upwards as more people trade on it. There would be no adverse reason that kucoin shares would suddenly drop. There is only room for growth, more users, more income for both the exchange and kucoin share holders.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:57:27 PM

Probably it has quite a lot of potential. I'm going to purchase a few BiBox Tokens. If it's going to go the same direction as Binance and Kucoin it's going to be great ROI.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Sarabz

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 03:29:10 PM

While in this super bull market any multiple is possible. But Bibox needs to really up its game on what they have promised and what they are delivering.
They have promised a next-generation exchange which is driven by AI and personalized risk management and all kind of fancy features. They need to start delivering on it.

Can they be next Kucoin or Binance.. well surely they can be. They anyways look and feel exactly similar  Wink. May be they have the same development or design partner but this market is going to see many players in next 6 months so people will need to distinguish themselves with great product

Source: https://www.bibox.com/

https://sipacoin.com/bibox-token
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:01:02 PM

Noticing that Bibox exchange now has twice has much volume as Kucoin (it's unofficial rival). Last month it was around the same amount.
That 10x is looking promising in the future  Grin

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:44:17 PM

If not for BTX I won't have heard about this exchange, it was recently that I found out they even heard their own tokens, the concern I have with some of these exchanges is transparency, most of them use bots to trigger market order, these I have seen in action several time but since the volume is increasing this is a good sign to buy the tokens cheap
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: