Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:31:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: News Outlet to Watch Every Morning  (Read 104 times)
AndrewGolyanov (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:50:54 PM

Hi Guys,

I work as a copywrtier in crypto and ICO. So, I am trying to keep track of what's going on in the field.

Usually, every morning, I open Coindesk and read all the articles that were published after my last visit. The articles aren't pretty good, TBH. But, what's you gonna do... Then I start working, then I jog with my dog or jog with my partner. I can see that this routine has helped a lot since I am quickly getting deep into a wide set of issues and read the worthy content. However, I would win from some video news or reporting on the very-very current events.

I used to watch CBS evening news every day, since it has some coverage on the international events (I am currently located in Moscow, Russia) and would help you get better at your English. But now I don't want to, coz I am sort "grown out of that".

I can' find any similar coverage on the net. I can see some videos from DataDash (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7Nnveju890), but I don't particularly like this style and approach. The main problem is that I watch him 1,5x speed and still can't get anything useful, outside of some blahhhhhhh.

So, what are your suggestions?

P.S.

I am not speaking about coin-specific or issue-specific vids, coz, yeah, there are a lot of such vids online and I love them, like the ones from boxmining, david hay and altcoin buzz. They are not the best content in the world, but they are there, you know.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:11:30 PM

The news is better on the computer and read them,not on TV,because that is where we pour into the ears of dirt,and the negative,sasara our brains and driving us like a herd of sheep and sheep,the news usually osobenno on the television, controlled for what purposes,and not always these objectives are positive for the population,and usually always negative

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: