Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:23:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Brand new Bitmain Antminer S9 and L3  (Read 226 times)
prominers.co (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:28:26 PM

We have a few Bitmain Antminer S9 and L3 for sale. We purchased them specifically for resale and now that Bitmain started shipping them out we are ready to start selling.

If you do not want to buy from a reseller please move along and wait for Bitmain to announce the next batch release like we did. Our prices are extremely fair considering what other resellers are charging...

We accept most popular coins:

https://prominers.co/
SilentMining
Copper Member

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:33:18 PM

Ill take 10 S9s via escrow.  OG or MJ or PhillipM- your choice.
rei_m

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:06:48 PM

I'll take one L3+ please, also via escrow. Do you ship internationally (Switzerland to be more specific)?
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:33:03 PM

Again :
January 21-31 Batch. Ships February 1st. 2018

25 in stock

So they're not in stock then. Smells like ScAM again.

Go Big or Go Home.
prominers.co (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:34:35 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 07:04:45 AM by prominers.co

Thank you for your interest and comments (good or bad). There really is nothing I can do or say that will prove this is not a scam... Anything I say can be taken as me just trying to keep [the scam] going... We are a brand new and with no positive feedback so I understand your concern. I would be skeptical too...

I will not attempt to defend myself from any allegations or negative comments made on here as they are just the opinions of the commenters based on either previous experiences they've had or their decision after the research they conducted.

10 day old domain? Yes its a new business. (placed our first order from Bitmain for the January 21st batch of S9 priced at $1415)

Domain privacy? Do I want anyone to come break in and steal the machines? Of course not. So no address available to the public.

Copy of Bitmains website? Yes. There is no better way to describe the product and building a new website is costly and time consuming.

Website says in stock because thats how WooCommerce works. The quantity shown as in stock is the quantity we ordered from Bitmain. We will ship them as soon as they arrive. If we set it as "out of stock" then you cannot place an order and customers will think they're sold out.

I've never used any of these escrow services and I don't know how they work so whichever one you choose is fine with me... Assuming they hold the funds until you receive the goods, what happens if the coin you use to pay doubles in price by the time you receive the goods? Or what happens if the coin drops to half price in that time? Either you pay double for the item or I sell for half price right... Or you can decide you don't want it anymore and get your coins back? Maybe this is why Bitmain does not offer escrow, cancellations, exchanges or returns...

If you prefer to wait until the next batch is released please do. Resellers like us will buy in bulk and they will be sold out within minutes again. You can order from us or another reseller and get your machines just a few days after we receive them from Bitmain.
BenHacked

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:32:37 AM

Yep, that's how the escrow works.  So if you accept escrow from Ognasty or philip (trusted escrow agents on this forum), I'm in for 4 S9 units myself.

BTW, yes my account shows noob, but it's because my other account on here was hacked.

Also, where do you ship from?
coma24

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:06:45 AM

I'll do 5 via through a reputable escrow. The procedure would be straight forward and would add very little time/risk on your end. The product would be shipped to escrow agent...I'd then pay you via your web site upon notification that he has the goods, then he can ship them to me, does that work? You don't need to be concerned about the funds being transferred to escrow and then to you.

If you prefer USD via bank wire...happy to do it, that would remove any volatility.

Also curious where the units ship from.

I know you're just getting started and I sympathize, but you have to know this is a scammer-rich environment.

Can you verify that if the units are DOA, you will facilitate the warranty process?

jcobra99

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:43:19 AM

obvious scam
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: