Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:52:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]⭐[FLATLAY® with Creditcoin]⭐[Premiere Token-Based Affiliate Network]⭐✅  (Read 20219 times)
tonyhawk909

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:03:39 PM

Greetings! Heard much praise about the creditcoin, but have not seen how it works with a flatlay platform, have you got an MVP? And is the creditcoin the only payment method inside?
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ferdi252

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:05:37 PM

What kind of arbitrage is used in Flatlay platform?  Can anyone describe it?
Skitlslover

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:09:26 PM

Greetings! Heard much praise about the creditcoin, but have not seen how it works with a flatlay platform, have you got an MVP? And is the creditcoin the only payment method inside?
Hey! The idea is that you are free to use any currency, Even fiat! Flatlay offers various payment methods inside the platform, such as fiat currency, eth, bitcoin, other major altcoins planned for future support

Grin
ferdi252

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:12:13 PM

Hey! The idea is that you are free to use any currency, Even fiat! Flatlay offers various payment methods inside the platform, such as fiat currency, eth, bitcoin, other major altcoins planned for future support

Grin

How could it violate the community? Token will be misused due to the FIAT. Huge Altcoins are also more powerful than creditoin, by far !
Skitlslover

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:16:40 PM

The arbitrage uses Smart Contract type. You can always double check this information in telegram or in WP. Much things are written there. The mechanism is greatly depicted
ferdi252

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:29:14 PM

The arbitrage uses Smart Contract type. You can always double check this information in telegram or in WP. Much things are written there. The mechanism is greatly depicted

THank you SiR! Have you contributed in FLATLAY? Do they have a discounts now? Is the distribution on time?

Wanna hear your conclusion about this
cantap

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:49:02 PM

Greetings, happy to join your Campaign! Really delighted to
Study your concept! Am I right that the idea is to unite all influencers and the companies on 1 platform? So this means that you can easily integrate the marketing mechanisms into my business!
gt89_ups

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:55:42 PM

Study your concept! Am I right that the idea is to unite all influencers and the companies on 1 platform? So this means that you can easily integrate the marketing mechanisms into my business!
I guess much more is inside the platform! The FLATLAY is not just about marketing. It is a whole infrastructure with a blockchain! An ecosystem. This is more than just a website. It's more complicated Wink
basil-usa

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:01:24 PM

The key word is EASILY! You are 100% right about it. I am concerned about the FLATLAY perspectives not only in cryptocommunity but within the whole world of marketing industry!
JackJackD

Activity: 122

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:07:26 PM

Creditcoin and the Flatlay platform is a project with a great history that grow its seeds from the 2015. $ years of steady development gives the harvest.  Cool
ferdi252

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:41:47 PM

Greetings guys!  Grin How are you what's the discussion for today? The FLATLAY is one of the leading p2p platforms!
FCj119

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:44:01 PM

Greetings guys!  Grin How are you what's the discussion for today? The FLATLAY is one of the leading p2p platforms!
They are having an unusual concept of the platform. E-commerce.
They focus is on making e-commerce monetization accessible to anyone by removing the borders and restrictions for global participation. It sounds amazing to me!  Shocked
cantap

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:49:25 PM

They focus is on making e-commerce monetization accessible to anyone by removing the borders and restrictions for global participation. It sounds amazing to me!  Shocked
Just imagine, how it could cut costs and autonomise the process of marketing integration.
This is why not only tokenholder and ICO lovers are into it. Many marketing agencies are also into
FCj119

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:51:30 PM

Just imagine, how it could cut costs and autonomise the process of marketing integration.
This is why not only tokenholder and ICO lovers are into it. Many marketing agencies are also into

Why may they benefit? Agencies are making huge money for 0 work. The platform will reassure people from buying from agencies.
ferdi252

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:52:59 PM

Cant quite get you right. The benefit is the blockchain implementation into the transactions. That wont prevent from content misusage by the marketing side
cantap

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:55:40 PM

Why may they benefit? Agencies are making huge money for 0 work. The platform will reassure people from buying from agencies.

They will have to join it. A new platform means new customers, so it is an obvious thing. Just assume that only individuals and freelancer will be on the FLATLAY, it will be much more beneficial for users to deal with them. That is why flatlay supervision regards businesses as well
FCj119

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:57:12 PM

They will have to join it. A new platform means new customers, so it is an obvious thing. Just assume that only individuals and freelancer will be on the FLATLAY, it will be much more beneficial for users to deal with them. That is why flatlay supervision regards businesses as well
Yeah, that is a true story. Agencies wont let the individuals or small companies to gain all profits!
cantap

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:59:55 PM

Cant quite get you right. The benefit is the blockchain implementation into the transactions. That wont prevent from content misusage by the marketing side
The idea is to maintain the maximum efficiency. Each deal is being monitored to prevent the fraud and misuse of the funds. Thats is the aim of the platform.
eleonora0x

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:03:27 PM

Wahts the idea of the token? It seems that it is not sufficiently explained. and have not a vital tole on the platform. Transactions may include BTC, ETH and other currencies, FIAT as well! The idea is not clear for me.  Undecided
cantap

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:06:29 PM

Wahts the idea of the token? It seems that it is not sufficiently explained. and have not a vital tole on the platform. Transactions may include BTC, ETH and other currencies, FIAT as well! The idea is not clear for me.  Undecided
There are so many proses of the CCoin. Explore in the WP, or at least read the first post of the thread. It is greatly explained!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: