Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:52:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]⭐[FLATLAY® with Creditcoin]⭐[Premiere Token-Based Affiliate Network]⭐✅  (Read 20219 times)
basil-usa

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:09:09 PM

Yeah guys! Shocked ETh is back to 100, Btc 3600. This is a small step for a history of crypto but a big movement in our expectations. So I guess everythin must be just as fine!
Have you invested in Flatlay?  Wink You're so curious about this thread haha! Dont wanna loose your money at all?  Grin
Sure, around 1500$ as for now, cause I really believe in the project and the supervision acts perfectly. Reacts on the market shocks as well so I guess my money is in the right place. Worth it. I regulary buy som more tokens
Why not in 1 transaction? Why you do such strange method? Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cantap

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:10:53 PM

Yeah guys! Shocked ETh is back to 100, Btc 3600. This is a small step for a history of crypto but a big movement in our expectations. So I guess everythin must be just as fine!
Have you invested in Flatlay?  Wink You're so curious about this thread haha! Dont wanna loose your money at all?  Grin
Sure, around 1500$ as for now, cause I really believe in the project and the supervision acts perfectly. Reacts on the market shocks as well so I guess my money is in the right place. Worth it. I regulary buy som more tokens
Not so strange at all. I tend to analyze the situation before the investment, so I wish all people would do the same as me so...

Moreover I have a stricted income so not I can invest seperately. When I have free money
Skitlslover

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:13:46 PM

Not so strange at all. I tend to analyze the situation before the investment, so I wish all people would do the same as me so...

Moreover I have a stricted income so not I can invest seperately. When I have free money
Yeah thats a smart thing to do.  Shocked I have never thought about spreading Investment. THat may work for me as well as the market fluctuates every day. We need a stable growth to be 100% sure about all the staff we do so you are definitely right about that! hah
basil-usa

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:14:34 PM

Yeah thats a smart thing to do.  Shocked I have never thought about spreading Investment. THat may work for me as well as the market fluctuates every day. We need a stable growth to be 100% sure about all the staff we do so you are definitely right about that! hah
Yeah, An interesting method.  Cool Cantap is a guy that always has a trick in his pocket I guess Wink
SellnBuy037

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:47:53 PM

Hey people! The rates are so funky today! Bitcash just made 42% today, BTC 7% and ETH 11% thats an amazing news as for me!  Roll Eyes Seems the future token value will only grow under these terms?
cantap

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:49:02 PM

Hey people! The rates are so funky today! Bitcash just made 42% today, BTC 7% and ETH 11% thats an amazing news as for me!  Roll Eyes Seems the future token value will only grow under these terms?
Sure, I was lucky it seems to buy tokens for a lower equivalent in USD now I guess the price will be much higher on listing. Expect it so much
SellnBuy037

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:50:37 PM

Sure, I was lucky it seems to buy tokens for a lower equivalent in USD now I guess the price will be much higher on listing. Expect it so much
Are not they pinned to nominal value of 1 USD? Thought it to bee right
cantap

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:51:28 PM

Hmm, let me check that and get back soon. I thought Creditcoin is ethereum token.... Huh
SellnBuy037

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:58:16 PM

Hmm, let me check that and get back soon. I thought Creditcoin is ethereum token.... Huh

Yeah, check please. These depends on my investment to CCOIN in someway
cantap

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:59:55 PM

As far as I can see, the price is calculated to 1 eth. 1eth = 1400CCOIN so we may only benefit from the growing ETH
SellnBuy037

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:05:25 PM

As far as I can see, the price is calculated to 1 eth. 1eth = 1400CCOIN so we may only benefit from the growing ETH

See you, hmm definitely an interesting issue. So you guess that the price of the token may rise as well? Is it a 100% info on that?? Cause I have some funds to invest. The Idea perfectly suits me so maybe a right time it is.
cantap

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:12:32 PM

See you, hmm definitely an interesting issue. So you guess that the price of the token may rise as well? Is it a 100% info on that?? Cause I have some funds to invest. The Idea perfectly suits me so maybe a right time it is.
The right time mate. I am thinking of another investment as well. So maybe in 2 days, just to catch the wave. I guess its essential
SellnBuy037

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:13:56 PM

The right time mate. I am thinking of another investment as well. So maybe in 2 days, just to catch the wave. I guess its essential
Damn you are right. The wave! Cheesy Everyone were telling the truth. Crypto revives!!!!!!
cantap

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:15:55 PM

Damn you are right. The wave! Cheesy Everyone were telling the truth. Crypto revives!!!!!!
Hell yeah.And if you see the technological board, you will glance the significant increase in token rates. SO it works!!!!
Skitlslover

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:43:09 PM

Bang bang bang! BITCASH is so mad worth of 220$ is an amazing increase due to it price several weeks ago. 88 or even less. What are your thoughts guys? I guess it will only grow in the future as wel as the creditcoin
ferdi252

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:44:16 PM

Can I have a payment separated into 3 parts? 30% ETH 20% BTC and the rest bitcash? Huh
ferdi252

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:45:24 PM

Bang bang bang! BITCASH is so mad worth of 220$ is an amazing increase due to it price several weeks ago. 88 or even less. What are your thoughts guys? I guess it will only grow in the future as wel as the creditcoin
Oh yes, the bittcash reached a high level today. 15% more in just a day, however I see this as a consequence an accident by accident. Not much
Skitlslover

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:46:36 PM

Oh yes, the bittcash reached a high level today. 15% more in just a day, however I see this as a consequence an accident by accident. Not much
Why? It is growing stable and is priced accordingly? Why do you want to pay with bitcash? It will only grow in future. Its better to use BTC or ETH they are more stable
ferdi252

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:47:45 PM

Why? It is growing stable and is priced accordingly? Why do you want to pay with bitcash? It will only grow in future. Its better to use BTC or ETH they are more stable
Disagree on that I think the peak is reached. Nothing left to conquer. So its better to pay with it now then to wait till it is 25$ per 1 BITCASH and lose 200$ on each of the token
Skitlslover

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:52:25 PM

Disagree on that I think the peak is reached. Nothing left to conquer. So its better to pay with it now then to wait till it is 25$ per 1 BITCASH and lose 200$ on each of the token

Bitcash is highly correlated with a whole cryptomarket. For sure you may wait till the indicies are stable or starts falling for some reason and then buy.Not later than and not before
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: