Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:40:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How Blockchain Technology Took Over My Life  (Read 152 times)
BenOnceAgain (OP)

Activity: 208
Merit: 84

🌐 www.btric.org 🌐

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 08:59:48 PM

Article I wrote today:

How Blockchain Technology Took Over My Life - BTRIC

A look back at how I came to know — and love — blockchain and other emerging technology and embrace the Decentralization Revolution.

https://medium.com/btric/how-blockchain-technology-took-over-my-life-22c554d8f414

Thanks for reading!

Dream it. Plan it. Build it.
Need help with your project? [MY WEBSITE] | [MY COMPANY] | [BLOG] | [TWITTER] | [LINKEDIN] | [EMAIL]
Want to help support the blockchain charity I'm building? [LEARN ABOUT BTRIC] | [DONATE] | [TWITTER] | [EMAIL]
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:25:56 PM

That’s a touching story. Make sure you don’t put too much of your money or your families money into bitcoin before you read this: http://ventureburn.com/2017/12/bitcoin-market-manipulation/

Jarek111

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:31:42 PM

Very interesting article. I think that Decentralisation Revolution will probably change the world we know into something better. As the humanity is learning how this technology may be used to improve life on earth our job is to make sure there will be no abuse of this newest tech.
hilda483

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:50:37 PM

Well, for me, thanks to blockchain, now I spend everyday watching coinmarketcap.com, to see what coins were added lately, what coins gained value, what coins lost value. Thank you blockchain!

lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:19:48 PM

Article I wrote today:

How Blockchain Technology Took Over My Life - BTRIC

A look back at how I came to know — and love — blockchain and other emerging technology and embrace the Decentralization Revolution.

https://medium.com/btric/how-blockchain-technology-took-over-my-life-22c554d8f414

Thanks for reading!
Nice story. Blockchain Technology also helped me. Thanks to her, I had the opportunity to buy gifts for the family for Christmas
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:37:00 PM

Well, for me, thanks to blockchain, now I spend everyday watching coinmarketcap.com, to see what coins were added lately, what coins gained value, what coins lost value. Thank you blockchain!

It's been informative  when you watch the transactions on chain but for me it's given me the freedom, accessibility and safety that hitherto i couldn't enjoy from investment banks and even granted me a new global remittance avenue at competitive fees.
catchemcrypto

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:14:02 PM

Right now, I can't say that the blockchain technology has taken over my life but I hope that somehow it can help with my financial needs. Blockchain is something we hope would turn out to be a good venue for income.
BenOnceAgain (OP)

🌐 www.btric.org 🌐

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 03:47:43 PM

It's been informative  when you watch the transactions on chain but for me it's given me the freedom, accessibility and safety that hitherto i couldn't enjoy from investment banks and even granted me a new global remittance avenue at competitive fees.

I agree. Bitcoin is changing the world and the biggest proof of what decentralization on a massive scale is capable of. It's a great time to be alive.

Need help with your project? [MY WEBSITE] | [MY COMPANY] | [BLOG] | [TWITTER] | [LINKEDIN] | [EMAIL]
Want to help support the blockchain charity I'm building? [LEARN ABOUT BTRIC] | [DONATE] | [TWITTER] | [EMAIL]
KylesmomisaB

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

Toplancer.co | PreSale is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:01:32 PM

You sir are my hero right now and words can't even describe how happy I am by reading your article. I am at a loss for words all I can muster is HELL YES! I am right there with you brothe,r all for the decentralization revolution!!

TOPLANCER.CO
Zero commission, Escrow payment & Dispute Settlements
PreSale GET YOUR BONUS JOIN NOW
moonordoom

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:05:39 PM

That’s a touching story. Make sure you don’t put too much of your money or your families money into bitcoin before you read this: http://ventureburn.com/2017/12/bitcoin-market-manipulation/

What an awful article. Too many mistakes to take this seriously...
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:09:10 PM

Explain in detail what you mean. I would really like to know.

Here is a thread talking about it if you would care to comment there: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2705112.msg27688931#msg27688931

The thread includes several articles on the same topic (talking about tether).

BenOnceAgain (OP)

🌐 www.btric.org 🌐

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 04:30:51 PM

Here is a thread talking about it if you would care to comment there: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2705112.msg27688931#msg27688931

One of the things that I personally have concerns about is Tether's influence in leveraged trading.  I haven't taken a deep dive into the issue, I've been working on getting our Initial Donor Offering launched.  However, from what I've read they appear to be engaging in Fed style "printing". I'll read the linked thread later today and post over there.

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:39:10 PM

One of the things that I personally have concerns about is Tether's influence in leveraged trading.  I haven't taken a deep dive into the issue, I've been working on getting our Initial Donor Offering launched.  However, from what I've read they appear to be engaging in Fed style "printing". I'll read the linked thread later today and post over there.

Thanks, I want to get this figured out before I invest too much more.

Kumic

Activity: 533
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:58:35 PM

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are also changing my life. Cryptocurrencies have a huge impact on everyone's life,
but no one should take it to the extreme.
It is in the human nature to take it to the extreme, one end or the other one, but the key here and everywhere else is to keep it somewhere in the middle.
With crypto is hard to that, but a few smart moves will put everyone in the place they should be for their own good.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: