Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:34:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tron or Po.et?  (Read 191 times)
Indiladhar (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:10:34 PM

Both are low and could be surging up soon. If you could pick one which would it be and why?
bosses

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:13:10 PM

Both are low and could be surging up soon. If you could pick one which would it be and why?
I would choose Po.et, the reason for this is speculation, because the po.et capitalization is much smaller and there is a greater chance of big profits

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:27:10 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 09:52:13 PM by Bytem3

I would choose Po.et, the reason for this is speculation, because the po.et capitalization is much smaller and there is a greater chance of big profits

I would go for Po.et as well. It gained 30x since ICO but it's still in a good place to buy and market cap is below $500 Million.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:29:20 PM

Po.et is amazing, but far as i know, this coin is based on thing, just like most other altcoins who are bassed on nothing.

But it has been increasing a lot and that is the main reason of why a lot of people think that this one is going to be a real game changer.

Guys, the best thing that you can do is just invest in altcoins that are under the radar, no more.
cryptogirls85

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

Trying to be someone... someday

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:29:28 PM

What kind of a coin is this Po.et? I have noticed it on the web... but never really gotten interested in it

Indiladhar (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:41:51 PM

I already own tron and wasn’t sure if it was better to buy more, what with the drop and (hopefully) rise To come, or to spend a little more and grab Po.et before any further increases. Unsure whether I’m trading in just 1-2 litecoin or getting ballsy and trading 5-6 in!
riderinred

Activity: 162
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:51:59 PM

What is Tron exactly about? Anyone know that?
I just have some from the binance airdrop way back.
Also heard that devs are dumping and that's almost never good.

You are your worst enemy and your best ally.
I am just some guy with a keyboard.
hilda483

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:53:57 PM

I noticed that coins with high supply (billions) are gaining much more value compared with coins with low supply.
This happens due to newcomers that prefer to buy cheap coins hoping that one day will make them rich.
They are right! Smiley)

JayFKay

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:58:20 PM

Tron is awesome it's about decentralising entertainment and data.. kinda like YouTube but less big brothery. It's giving power back to the people about what they can store /watch. it has a really good ethos.

It's just about to get added to three new exchanges in Korea and London across today-> Wednesday which will open it up to new markets and should see the price rise.
There is also a new game out this week on this platform.
It's 45% of my portfolio now.
JayFKay

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:03:50 PM

PS

great Medium article about TRON - TRX here gives a really good overview of why it stacks up with tonnes of real world application..

https://medium.com/@theprodigiez/tron-trx-coin-actual-potential-or-just-another-shill-coin-i-offer-a-perspective-5b13bd280d1
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:12:07 PM

TRON is low?! Tron was the biggest pump for this week and current market cap over 10B.

POE is the better choice here for sure.
Indiladhar (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:17:13 PM

TRON is low?! Tron was the biggest pump for this week and current market cap over 10B.

I meant price wise per coin, it dropped after its massive surge upwards, from around .25c to .16c currently.
nata777

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:45:07 PM

Absolutely agree, in this situation, there is no doubt that at the moment it is more appropriate for  invest to po.et
tomasw66

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:33:41 PM

Tough question. I keep mine 50/50
JayFKay

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:59:38 PM

yeah man, always good to stay diversified.. but I just remember what happened to power ledger when it got listed on coinrail (which happens to Tron in less than 12 hours) so if it's even half the gain it was for power ledger I will be very happy.

the fact that Tron is also getting listed on a second Korean exchange and London's Bitclude Exchange all by Wednesday should bode really well. Add to that a new game on their platform .. you can already see people startng to take their Tron positions today with it up more than 10% in the last hour.

I don't think the price is low.. I just think its growing.. in line with more ppl getting access to it and trading up about what it's actually all about and liking what they read. it's totally in the crypto decentralising spirit giving power back to the people in their choices.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: