Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:46:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance vs Bitrex  (Read 7465 times)
Baltman

Activity: 280
Merit: 170

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:32:21 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 11:47:01 PM by Baltman

Bittrex is larger and older. Maybe some things in her are bursting, but I prefer her. and bittrex have bigger trading volume.

jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:34:21 PM

Binance and Kucoin deserve to be a bittrex competitor, unfortunately I have not tried binends yet.
I am still loyal to bittrex bigger trading volume.
ashao1015

Activity: 529
Merit: 251

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 11:37:14 PM

Binance will be the top 1 exchange in my opinion. They are doing good job by adding many coins and giving to the traders an opportunities to make more money. Also they ico platform is good enough.

███████████████████████████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████

BLACKBOX OS
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████████▀▀█████
███████▀▀▀    █████
███▀    ▄▄▀  ▐█████
█████▄▄█     ██████
██████▌ ▄█▄  ██████
███████████████████
███████████████████

█ ANN THREAD █
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:40:52 PM

Yap Binance is better than bittrex, when it comes to interface and easy to use. For newbie on trading, this platform is recommended. Definitely, Binance would become one of the top exchanges in the future.
BurhanPSG

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:41:23 PM

If it's better this seems too fast because bittrex is still very popular nowadays. But Binance is one of the big exchangers today, because the coin rate there is very expensive and many people trading there.
pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:49:25 PM

Hi
I just download binance exchange from play store and i feel that binance is better than bitrex,what is your opinion
Thanks Cheesy

I share your oppinion.
It is especially nice that binance credits you with many forks and sub coins.
E.g. for holding NEO you earn GAS, but not on Trex (as far as I know), while binance credits it.

Oke. You see good or not from it. It is oke because every person has own reference to say which one is better.
In general, i will say both exchanger are very good and i have no doubt if i use their service.
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:55:16 PM

Binance and bittrex are almost the same what is like in binance it has a mobile app that you can use in trading too.

sangkler11

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:06:59 AM

I like both
binance is now the largest Crypto stock exchange with biggest volume in 24 hours
I downloaded binance apps in playstore and very easy to use
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:11:34 AM

binance most new altcoin list while bittrex most list altcoin the old coin, I prefer binance because it looks good and there are applications on the smartphone so much easier.
dyn000

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:12:40 AM

Anybody allowing new users right now?  I'm looking for a good exchange allowing new users...

Thanks!
rex9

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:26:07 AM

Binance vs Bittrex – A comparison
Let’s get the facts straight and compare these two exchanges one by one. Let’s do a battle by points.

Signup, Verification & Support
Signup is fast on both sites. However, the tiered verification is much more clear and easier to handle on Binance. Bittrex locked down my account, as I created one before, which I obviously forgot. I had my account on enhanced level, but they decided to lock it down, as my second older account (which totally forgot) was not verified at all – so they wanted me to verify this as well to reset the limitations. This can be tough nut, when the support answers only every third day and requests humiliating things like “take a photo of you, holding your ID with a paper that shows Bittrex written on it” – feels a bit like a fiverr job.  After 20 days the problem was solved by simply disabling the old account, but heck that support team didn’t make it easy.

BITTREX: 0 | BINANCE: 1

Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:28:49 AM

The crypto market is evolving. If the centralized exchanges doesn't offer cheaper fees and better user experience, people would start shifting towards other exchanges. Binance, Kucoin are the second generation exchanges.
Captain_Planet

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:34:16 AM

If you want to get benefited from the fork coins the binance is better otherwise bittrex is way more better than binance.
natasha-lev

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:37:53 AM

Hi
I just download binance exchange from play store and i feel that binance is better than bitrex,what is your opinion
Thanks Cheesy

Of course Binance is better. It is top 1 today. You also don't have to pay comission for Neo withdrawal. You can use BNB to lower your commission. They also launched ICO lab or smthg like this.
realsmans

Activity: 196

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:44:51 AM

Does Binance have deposits with fiat? IF yes, it's way better than bitterx

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:47:11 AM

Binance is really great, I prefer them over Bittrex and I won't be surprised if Binance becomes the largest exchange in the coming years. Their interface is very easy to navigate, even for a newbie. Also, I've been using them for a few months and never knew they had a mobile app haha.

sebinator

Activity: 294
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:50:12 AM

Binance is much easier to use and the design in my opinion is better than of Bittrex. I think it will be the No 1 exchange in the next couple of months.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:54:00 AM

I like Bittrex, and I haven't used Binance much - although I am registered. I will have to have more of a look as everyone here is saying it is better than Bittrex.

Alex_marik

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:57:23 AM

Now i use both of them, the withdraw of the two are very fast with low rate, but interface of Binance is more pretty simple.
burnsh56

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:02:24 AM

Hi
Thanks Cheesy

I used both of them and I found bittrex much more easy to use. I think the volume is different but still Bittrex gives nice liquidity
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: