Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:04:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance's altcoins  (Read 139 times)
tomasw66 (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:33:28 PM

Does anybody know if binance annouce anywhere when they're adding new altcoin? Really frustrating to miss out on such things. P.S. checked their news channel but it still doesn't look like they do
bosses

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:36:28 PM

Does anybody know if binance annouce anywhere when they're adding new altcoin? Really frustrating to miss out on such things. P.S. checked their news channel but it still doesn't look like they do
As far as I know, they often hold a vote for which coin to be added to the exchange

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
riderinred

Activity: 162
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:48:25 PM

1000 FREE ACTION coin just for registration? Not bad.
Could be the next big after Bitcoin.
https://actioncoin.io/ref/353620/

You could at least have explained what that shitcoin is about.
There are many airdrops with huge token count. Much does not mean rich.
MCap is king: combination of price and supply.

You are your worst enemy and your best ally.
I am just some guy with a keyboard.
GreenCoin22

Activity: 547
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:14:36 PM

U need to have insider information to know which coin gonna join to binance but also they have vote method for which coin want to see in Binance, this is open to publicity..
membis

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:22:38 PM

Every month they have vote activity as I know, I saw sometimes in Twitter, but for other coins how they join to binance its hard to know.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:53:58 PM

Binance have reached the level of price between 15-20USD. I think that for now it is the price that adequate and high enough for the currency as Binance. Higher growth would be too risky in strategic perspective.
shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:08:28 PM

Binance will usually announce it on the exchange itself. Other than that, it holds a vote each month to list one coin, and the results of the vote is published on all their news channels.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: