Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:30:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency Exchange Taking New Members  (Read 136 times)
Calum93 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:37:00 PM

Hi There

My friend is looking to join a marketplace, the one I use (Bittrex) is no longer taking on new members. Many other popular sites are the same.

Can anyone recommend an exchange that is taking new members on that is good and reliable?

Thanks
KellyCoin

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 09:38:39 PM

Hi Calum93,

The best one out there that's accepting new members currently is Kucoin. Although I overheard some chatter today that they may have suspended it for some time due to the server load.

http://www.experiencegunbot.com - Automate Crypto Trading
bosses

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:42:23 PM

Hi There

My friend is looking to join a marketplace, the one I use (Bittrex) is no longer taking on new members. Many other popular sites are the same.

Can anyone recommend an exchange that is taking new members on that is good and reliable?

Thanks
I do not know if it's true, but I heard that Binance has opened or will open on days the entrance for new users, but if it's a lie, Hitbtc it's a good alternative.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Calum93 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:35:53 PM

Thanks guys. I'll get him to have a look at them.
abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:57:58 PM

Binance today has opened new registration for new accounts,bittrex is doing this for us all,they are making some changes to the system to decrease the lags we are experiencing.

johnyespapa

Activity: 257
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:13:43 PM

Hi There

Thanks
Its just a temporary thing that happens in every exchanges,they re crowded thats why they need to improve their service.

altcoin999

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:16:56 PM

wait for bittrex is good thing because it has so many coin tradable
and also try other exchange such as cryptopia, hitbtc, etc
i will just look here for reference
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets
LeonardoDiCrypto

Activity: 340

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:19:04 PM

Hi Calum93,

The best one out there that's accepting new members currently is Kucoin. Although I overheard some chatter today that they may have suspended it for some time due to the server load.

I have just managed to join Kucoin, but from what I could see their servers are very overloaded, sometimes it could take ages for pages to refresh.
shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:53:01 PM

Join Kucoin, it is an emerging exchange and it is fast gaining volume. Also, I would highly recommend Binance, it is one of the top 5 exchanges, and while they closed registrations for new participants yesterday, it is now open once again. However, accounts are limited so do hurry.

Calum93 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:57:43 PM

I'm thinking about opening a Binance account for myself as well. No harm in having 2 exchanges
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:19:34 PM

I trade on Binance and Hitbtc everyday and there are both 2 good exchanges..but if I have to choose...binance is better because it has higher volumes...
keyboard warrior

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:24:16 PM

wait for bittrex is good thing because it has so many coin tradable
and also try other exchange such as cryptopia, hitbtc, etc
i will just look here for reference
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets

Cryptopia and bittrex have temporarily halted new user registrations because they are overwhelmed by the number of new users on their sites. They aren't taking new members.

The OP said bittrex isn't taking new members, but I don't think he knows that cryptopia isn't either.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:34:47 PM

Check out Kucoin. Works very well, fast deposits and no lag.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
LeonardoDiCrypto

Activity: 340

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:23:50 PM

Check out Kucoin. Works very well, fast deposits and no lag.

The only possible hazard with Kucoin is that it is in Hong Kong - China and allegedly the government there could be cracking down on cryptos - I hope this would not result in problems for Kucoin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: