Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:39:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I safely give my wife access to my exchange accounts in case of death?  (Read 103 times)
twigmaester (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:50:47 PM

I don't want to simply write it on paper as it can be either read by a third person, destroyed by water, fire, etc.. USB's are also prone to elemental damage... Any tips would be appreciated.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MintDice

Activity: 238
Merit: 46

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:44:23 AM

You might want to sit down with her and walk her through your login process. Have her log in with your information so she can learn in case of emergency. If you have the info in your head, she can too. It's always a good idea to think of the future in cases like this.

Best of luck!
mjenkins

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:17:40 AM

That's what I did, showed my significant other the logins to the exchanges, the wallets, and my phone and computers. I made a copy of it all, hid it, and keep another offsite. I'll have to update sometimes, but it's a simple system.
mbahchenggur

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:28:14 AM

maybe before you die you can make a will that contains the wallet data you have
Ten.technology

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:33:36 PM

You can leave a will on account data or you give her before death
JoanP

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:44:26 PM

I think you can do it first and back up all the account data to the hard disk. Encrypt the hard disk. And then record the video. Display the operation method.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: