Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:12:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ethereum Classic Follow the Success of Bitcoin Cash?  (Read 89 times)
Vladdirescu87 (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:54:01 PM

Ethereum Classic (ETC) was created via hard fork in July 2016 after the DAO hack, when a part of the Ethereum community believed that blockchain transactions should be immutable out of principle.

However, others wanted to roll back Ethereum blockchain to make sure that malicious transactions would not be included. Those who were opposed to the roll back decided to stick with the original chain, and called it “Ethereum Classic”. According to the hard fork definition, Ethereum Classic is thus the opposite of Bitcoin Cash (BCH), which launched as a new chain and the original Bitcoin continued on the old one.

Read more: https://coinidol.com/ethereum-classic-follow-success-of-bitcoin-cash/

Zufox

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:17:28 PM

I very often hear that the Ethereum Classic  has no future. That its technology is not necessary, that it is only a shadow of the great Ethereum.Many people believe that the ethereum classic does not need to be added to your portfolio. But I bought it when I heard the news that the ethereum classic became interesting for investors from China a year ago. And I still hold him for a long time. And I believe in his success. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: