Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:42:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅⭐️[ANN][ICO]⭐️[GENE]⭐️50 GENE Airdrop⭐️PARKGENE WALLET / DEBIT CARD⭐️✅  (Read 28253 times)
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:38:01 PM

I really like the project, but I can not fully understand how it works! Can anybody explain?
And what exactly do you not understand? How does the process of finding a parking place?
Yes, I do not understand how the process of booking takes place after finding the right place!
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:41:37 PM

Interesting idea, but does the project have a specific goal?
Of course there is, PARKGENE - this is quite a potential project with a clearly established mission:
to derail the traditional parking industry, which amounts to 100 billion US dollars a year, using the technology of block chain PARKGENE Peer-to-Peer Ethereum

And where is it planned to develop this platform? Are there any particular countries or are they aimed at the whole world?
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:45:03 PM

Excellent project, please tell me, but now the Bounty program still works?
If I understand correctly, then yes, but I can not say how long it will last!
Well, I'll try to find this question! And what does the Bounty program include, what are the points?
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:47:46 PM

I really like the project, but I can not fully understand how it works! Can anybody explain?
And what exactly do you not understand? How does the process of finding a parking place?
Yes, I do not understand how the process of booking takes place after finding the right place!
Once a driver reserves a parking spot, the reservation triggers the PARKGENE smart contract on the Ethereum Public Blockchain.
The PARKGENE App transfers the full parking fee amount, in GENEs, from the driver wallet, to a depository.
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:58:03 PM

Of course there is, PARKGENE - this is quite a potential project with a clearly established mission:
to derail the traditional parking industry, which amounts to 100 billion US dollars a year, using the technology of block chain PARKGENE Peer-to-Peer Ethereum

And where is it planned to develop this platform? Are there any particular countries or are they aimed at the whole world?
I think that everything in the plans is aimed at entering the international market, PARKGENE is no exception! Transformation into a fully global market is extremely necessary, as people prefer to collaborate with other people around the world using only the most convenient tools.
okaypool

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:04:13 AM

Well, I'll try to find this question! And what does the Bounty program include, what are the points?
The GENE Token Bounty program includes two main categories:
1. Bounty referral program, in which you receive bonus bonuses equal to 5% of the total number of tokens you have bought, made by your mentioned clients.
2. The Bounty Campaign program, in which you receive free GENE tokens based on several actions that you do to distribute information about the PARKGENE project in different channels
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:06:20 AM

Once a driver reserves a parking spot, the reservation triggers the PARKGENE smart contract on the Ethereum Public Blockchain.
The PARKGENE App transfers the full parking fee amount, in GENEs, from the driver wallet, to a depository.

And if the driver suddenly on the account does not need a currency, what should I do?
whitetoo

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:11:47 AM

I think that everything in the plans is aimed at entering the international market, PARKGENE is no exception! Transformation into a fully global market is extremely necessary, as people prefer to collaborate with other people around the world using only the most convenient tools.
Is there really no competition in the whole world? In principle, the idea is not so innovative.
zero9119

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:15:07 AM

1. Bounty referral program, in which you receive bonus bonuses equal to 5% of the total number of tokens you have bought, made by your mentioned clients.
2. The Bounty Campaign program, in which you receive free GENE tokens based on several actions that you do to distribute information about the PARKGENE project in different channels

Can you talk more about each? I can not go to their site!
Dwarf42

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:48:28 AM

And if the driver suddenly on the account does not need a currency, what should I do?
In case there is not enough GENEs balance in the driver's wallet, the driver can use other means of payment (bitcoins, ethers) to buy GENEs realtime and pay for the transaction.
spartanrules

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:53:47 AM

Is there really no competition in the whole world? In principle, the idea is not so innovative.
Competitors are everywhere where there is demand, but PARKGENE solves problems that others can not eliminate!
okaypool

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:59:42 AM

Yes, of course!
Conditions for the first program:
Hardcap of the Referral Bounty is 20,750.00 GENE tokens. Any unallocated tokens will be transferred to the charitable foundation PARKGENE after the sale of Token. You can participate in the Referrals Balancing Program by joining the platform for selling tokens.
 To participate in the "Referral Bounty" program, you only need to use a personalized referral link in your messages, e-mail messages or chat rooms to invite people to buy GENE tags.
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:02:29 AM

In case there is not enough GENEs balance in the driver's wallet, the driver can use other means of payment (bitcoins, ethers) to buy GENEs realtime and pay for the transaction.
Okay, but can I use as a payment fiat money from credit card? And what happens after the payment?
costgranda

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:04:59 AM

Competitors are everywhere where there is demand, but PARKGENE solves problems that others can not eliminate!
What kind of problems are you talking about?
zero9119

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:08:37 AM

Yes, of course!
Hardcap of the Referral Bounty is 20,750.00 GENE tokens. Any unallocated tokens will be transferred to the charitable foundation PARKGENE after the sale of Token. You can participate in the Referrals Balancing Program by joining the platform for selling tokens.
 To participate in the "Referral Bounty" program, you only need to use a personalized referral link in your messages, e-mail messages or chat rooms to invite people to buy GENE tags.

And what is known about the second paragraph?
Dwarf42

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:15:23 AM

Yes, he also can use his credit card.
Successful reservations and payments provide additional App functions for drivers and parking owners that are needed to complete the actual parking session.
spartanrules

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:21:39 AM

Lack of convenient and understandable interface, exchange and use of various crypto-conversions and assets, convenient search by geolocation and exact binding. It is for this reason that PARKGENE was created
okaypool

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:24:00 AM

Yes, of course!

And what is known about the second paragraph?
Conditions for the second program:
To earn and receive GENE tokens, you must first create an account on the PARKGENE Token Sale website. It is important for you to have access to this PARKGENE Token Sale account, since we will send rewards for reward directly to this account.
 To participate in the Bounty Campaign program, you need to spread the information about PARKGENE Token Sale in the crypto community as widely as possible, following the simple instructions in this article.
Having completed the tasks for the award, you will receive a reward, which is divided into the following categories:

twitter
    facebook
    Bitcointalk Signature Campaign
    Translation and moderation of bitcontact
    Blog posts recording
    Publication of articles in popular media.
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:29:58 AM

Yes, he also can use his credit card.
Successful reservations and payments provide additional App functions for drivers and parking owners that are needed to complete the actual parking session.

And that's it, does the cycle end?
whitetoo

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:32:35 AM

Lack of convenient and understandable interface, exchange and use of various crypto-conversions and assets, convenient search by geolocation and exact binding. It is for this reason that PARKGENE was created
It's good if everything is really the way you say!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: