Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:53:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅⭐️[ANN][ICO]⭐️[GENE]⭐️50 GENE Airdrop⭐️PARKGENE WALLET / DEBIT CARD⭐️✅  (Read 28253 times)
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:24:54 AM

On the basis of which countries / cities did analytical research take place?
And what is the profitable income from all this?
According to a study conducted by PARKGENE, based on data on housing and driving published by the US Census Bureau, Eurostat and indexmundi.com, we estimate that the 100 largest and busiest cities in the US and Europe create a market of 20 million convenient parking spaces
Really? Why?
This is really an interesting and revolutionary solution for drivers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:38:59 AM

According to a study conducted by PARKGENE, based on data on housing and driving published by the US Census Bureau, Eurostat and indexmundi.com, we estimate that the 100 largest and busiest cities in the US and Europe create a market of 20 million convenient parking spaces
And how much will the owners of parking spaces earn?
Owners of parking receive from the depository to their wallet 70-80%
smart contract in the GENE token, when drivers check the parking space.
miraclebets

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:39:32 AM

Really? Why?
because in big cities parking problems are not due to the fact that drivers can not book a place in advance. But because there is simply no place for cars.
Cities are not designed for such traffic of cars and cars are physically nowhere to put.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:45:57 AM

Yes, I do not understand how the process of booking takes place after finding the right place!
Neymar10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:46:50 AM

Really? Why?
because in big cities parking problems are not due to the fact that drivers can not book a place in advance. But because there is simply no place for cars.
Cities are not designed for such traffic of cars and cars are physically nowhere to put.
So what? In this regard, you're right, I agree, but who prevents to build new car parks in cities?
I think that this platform can stimulate the development of such a business
Seidr

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:53:56 AM

Yes, I do not understand how the process of booking takes place after finding the right place!
Once a driver reserves a parking spot, the reservation triggers the PARKGENE smart contract on the Ethereum Public Blockchain.
The PARKGENE App transfers the full parking fee amount, in GENEs, from the driver wallet, to a depository.
miraclebets

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:54:33 AM

Really? Why?
So what? In this regard, you're right, I agree, but who prevents to build new car parks in cities?
I do not know whether building new buildings for these purposes, or re-equipping the premises will take a lot of money.
I do not think that it can pay off.
lordmick

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:00:22 AM

Once a driver reserves a parking spot, the reservation triggers the PARKGENE smart contract on the Ethereum Public Blockchain.
The PARKGENE App transfers the full parking fee amount, in GENEs, from the driver wallet, to a depository.
Can you talk more about each? I can not go to their site!
Neymar10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:00:50 AM

Really? Why?
I do not know whether building new buildings for these purposes, or re-equipping the premises will take a lot of money.
Do you think that this platform will really be an impetus for the organization of parking lots in the centers of large cities?
Seidr

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:06:44 AM

Yes, of course!
Conditions for the first program:
Hardcap of the Referral Bounty is 20,750.00 GENE tokens. Any unallocated tokens will be transferred to the charitable foundation PARKGENE after the sale of Token. You can participate in the Referrals Balancing Program by joining the platform for selling tokens.
 To participate in the "Referral Bounty" program, you only need to use a personalized referral link in your messages, e-mail messages or chat rooms to invite people to buy GENE tags.
miraclebets

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:07:16 AM

Really? Why?
Do you think that this platform will really be an impetus for the organization of parking lots in the centers of large cities?
I think yes, it will be very useful tools for drivers, especially for tourists who come to a new city and simply can not find parking spaces for their cars.
lordmick

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:13:09 AM

Yes, of course!
Hardcap of the Referral Bounty is 20,750.00 GENE tokens. Any unallocated tokens will be transferred to the charitable foundation PARKGENE after the sale of Token. You can participate in the Referrals Balancing Program by joining the platform for selling tokens.
 To participate in the "Referral Bounty" program, you only need to use a personalized referral link in your messages, e-mail messages or chat rooms to invite people to buy GENE tags.
What kind of problems are you talking about?
Neymar10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:13:54 AM

Really? Why?
I think yes, it will be very useful tools for drivers, especially for tourists who come to a new city and simply can not find parking spaces for their cars.
I completely agree.
For tourists parking can be a huge problem.
It's very cool when you can book a place in advance and come to him on the GPS navigator
Seidr

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:20:02 AM

Yes, of course!
Lack of convenient and understandable interface, exchange and use of various crypto-conversions and assets, convenient search by geolocation and exact binding. It is for this reason that PARKGENE was created
miraclebets

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:20:57 AM

Yes, of course!

I hope this platform will really be fully implemented and will start its work.
In the future, it would be possible to cooperate with companies and make parking spaces with fuel stations for electric vehicles!
awas

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:34:29 PM

The project looks very attractive, is there some kind of bonus for the first investors?
lider1971

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:35:25 PM

The project looks very attractive, is there some kind of bonus for the first investors?
Well, actually, yes, right now you can buy tokens with a 35% bonus! Wink
awas

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:36:31 PM

Wow It looks like a HOT offer!  Grin
And how long will this bonus be available?
lider1971

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:38:43 PM

It seems that only 5 days, at least so says their website
awas

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:42:04 PM

It seems that only 5 days, at least so says their website
Will there be any bonus available later? After the end of these 5 days?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: