Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:45:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅⭐️[ANN][ICO]⭐️[GENE]⭐️50 GENE Airdrop⭐️PARKGENE WALLET / DEBIT CARD⭐️✅  (Read 28253 times)
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:13:23 AM

Please tell me, I do not quite understand what is the purpose of this project, what innovations does it make? Is there a specific goal?
Of course there is, PARKGENE - this is quite a potential project with a clearly established mission:
disrupt the traditional Parking industry, sized at $ 100 Billion per day by utilizing PARKGENE's Peer-to-Peer Ethereum-based blockchain technology. I want to tell you that this project offers a lot of innovations that solve most of the problems of this market segment!
What problems do you speak of, can you name the main ones in your opinion?
Yes, in my opinion, Lack of convenient and understandable interface, exchange and use of various crypto-conversions and assets, convenient geolocation search and precise binding. It is for this reason that PARKGENE was created
And what gives ParkGene the advantage over other projects, why should it be chosen by the user?
At least because of this:
Innovative service
Substantial returns in a $ 100 million market market
Advanced technology, continuous development and a working - commercial product
Concrete business plan
Strong development team and advisors
Strong marketing team and expensive with 18+ ICOs in the past
Zero Soft Cap. For any amount raised, Gene tokens issued after the completion of the ICO
Are there any specific people for whom the ideas of this project will be disseminated?
The ecosystem will be of interest to individual, professional or municipal parking owners who provide parking spaces, as well as drivers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hikky22

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:21:51 AM

Excellent project, very promising! People have long needed such a solution, I'm glad that soon we will be able to take advantage of the capabilities of this platform! Tell me please, when can I buy tokens?
It's good that you found this project today! On January 15 at 10:00 the ICO procedure begins. I advise you to get tokens today!
Excellent news, but why such a rush?
Because in the first week of selling tokens you can get a discount of up to 35%. In addition, such promising projects collect the necessary amount of investment in the early days, you just can not do it!
Wow, 35% is very much, how can I get them? Unfortunately I can not find the information.
Wow, 35% is very much, how can I get them? Unfortunately I can not find the information.
- 2) Firstly,% of the bonus depends on the size of your investment!
20 000 dollars and more than 25.0%
5 001 - 20 000 dollars 22.5%
1500 - 5000 dollars 20.0%
less than 1500 dollars 15.0%
Also, you can get an additional 10% if you enter a promotional code! To receive it, you need to attach it to a group of telegrams. Here is the link https://t.me/parkgene

Do you know anything about Bounty? Can I get free tokens?
Yes, the Bounty program is.
The GENE Token Bounty program includes two main categories:
1. Bounty referral program, in which you receive bonus bonuses equal to 5% of the total number of tokens you have bought, made by your mentioned clients.
2. The Bounty Campaign program, in which you receive free GENE tokens based on several actions that you do to distribute information about the PARKGENE project in different channels
Tell me, where can I learn more about each of them?
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:25:07 AM

Please tell me, I do not quite understand what is the purpose of this project, what innovations does it make? Is there a specific goal?
Of course there is, PARKGENE - this is quite a potential project with a clearly established mission:
disrupt the traditional Parking industry, sized at $ 100 Billion per day by utilizing PARKGENE's Peer-to-Peer Ethereum-based blockchain technology. I want to tell you that this project offers a lot of innovations that solve most of the problems of this market segment!
Yes, in my opinion, Lack of convenient and understandable interface, exchange and use of various crypto-conversions and assets, convenient geolocation search and precise binding. It is for this reason that PARKGENE was created
And what gives ParkGene the advantage over other projects, why should it be chosen by the user?
Innovative service
Concrete business plan
Zero Soft Cap. For any amount raised, Gene tokens issued after the completion of the ICO
Are there any specific people for whom the ideas of this project will be disseminated?
The ecosystem will be of interest to individual, professional or municipal parking owners who provide parking spaces, as well as drivers.
Can you find out why you support the project so much? Do you think he can show his best?
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:34:53 AM

Excellent project, very promising! People have long needed such a solution, I'm glad that soon we will be able to take advantage of the capabilities of this platform! Tell me please, when can I buy tokens?
It's good that you found this project today! On January 15 at 10:00 the ICO procedure begins. I advise you to get tokens today!
Excellent news, but why such a rush?
Because in the first week of selling tokens you can get a discount of up to 35%. In addition, such promising projects collect the necessary amount of investment in the early days, you just can not do it!
- 2) Firstly,% of the bonus depends on the size of your investment!
20 000 dollars and more than 25.0%
5 001 - 20 000 dollars 22.5%
1500 - 5000 dollars 20.0%
less than 1500 dollars 15.0%
Also, you can get an additional 10% if you enter a promotional code! To receive it, you need to attach it to a group of telegrams. Here is the link https://t.me/parkgene

Do you know anything about Bounty? Can I get free tokens?
Yes, the Bounty program is.
The GENE Token Bounty program includes two main categories:
1. Bounty referral program, in which you receive bonus bonuses equal to 5% of the total number of tokens you have bought, made by your mentioned clients.
2. The Bounty Campaign program, in which you receive free GENE tokens based on several actions that you do to distribute information about the PARKGENE project in different channels
Tell me, where can I learn more about each of them?
It's simple. You need to go to their official website to find out all the necessary information. https://parkgene.io/
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:39:42 AM

Innovative service
Concrete business plan
Can you find out why you support the project so much? Do you think he can show his best?
I'm sure of it! I support the guys from the very beginning of their journey and saw how much work was invested in this project! After all, for the most part, like in any other business, a lot depends on the team!
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:56:33 AM

I have a question.
If I have a free place in the house, can I rent it to anyone? Do I need to be a legal person for this? And me need to have a license for my activities?
skovbitcoin

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:02:06 AM

I have a question.
If I have a free place in the house, can I rent it to anyone? Do I need to be a legal person for this? And me need to have a license for my activities?

This platform is created for legal entities and individuals. You can place an advertisement from the company or  the owner of the house with a free garage. You do not need a license for this activity. Simply if you went on vacation or for another reason you have a free parking space, then you can rent it out for a certain period of time.
jendervan

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:02:32 AM

I from the beginning saw this project I was so enthusiastic,I feel this project will be nice and successful in reaching his target.. I see the project has a professional team,I have confidence that this project will be nice we follow.. I quite hope that this project will be successful and attractive to investors.. I will support from the beginning to the end of the project,I feel this project will be a large project..
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:10:54 AM

I have a question.

This platform is created for legal entities and individuals. You can place an advertisement from the company or  the owner of the house with a free garage. You do not need a license for this activity. Simply if you went on vacation or for another reason you have a free parking space, then you can rent it out for a certain period of time.

Payment as it will be carried out? Will the user pay the rent when he meets the owner? Or will it be implemented through the platform?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:17:51 AM

I have a question.

Payment as it will be carried out? Will the user pay the rent when he meets the owner? Or will it be implemented through the platform?

Payment will be made on the platform. As a currency, developers offer GENE Tokens (GENE). All transactions will be carried out through it. It will be convenient for guests from other countries.
g2com

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:28:47 AM

I wanted to take part in investments. I think that the project has a good future.
When does the sales of tokens start? I managed to be in time for ICO or not?
Where can they be purchased?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:33:34 AM

I wanted to take part in investments. I think that the project has a good future.

The ICO will be executed from January 15th to the 19th of February. Depending on the stage of the IKO, you can get bonuses. The bonus tokens will be awarded based on the date of purchase and the actual volume.
g2com

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:36:40 AM

The ICO will be executed from January 15th to the 19th of February. Depending on the stage of the IKO, you can get bonuses. The bonus tokens will be awarded based on the date of purchase and the actual volume.

Cool!
And what bonuses can I get now? Where can I see the information?
And where can I buy tokens?
end_tomorow

Activity: 204

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:41:10 AM

Cool!

Developers always place information in white paper. Look there.There terms, price and bonuses will be described there.
Here is a link to find information faster
https://parkgene.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/WhitePaper_complete_V17.pdf
skovbitcoin

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:47:38 AM

Cool!

Developers always place information in white paper. Look there.There terms, price and bonuses will be described there.

In January 2018, you can get from 10 to 20% of bonus tokens. New week - new bonus percent. And it all depends on the volume of tokens you want to buy.
More information in white paper.
Hurry! If the tokens are sold out faster than planned, then the ICO will be stopped before.
g2com

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:49:46 AM

Cool!

In January 2018, you can get from 10 to 20% of bonus tokens. New week - new bonus percent. And it all depends on the volume of tokens you want to buy.
Hurry! If the tokens are sold out faster than planned, then the ICO will be stopped before.

And how many developers do they plan to sell?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:55:51 AM

Cool!

And how many developers do they plan to sell?

Hard Cap - 350,000,000 GENE Tokens. At the moment, already sold 40,674,857.07 GENE. It is 11.621% of Hard Cap. If you add all the bonuses for today, then you can increase the bonus tokens to 35%.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:03:15 AM

Can I pay by other currencies? For example bitcoins or ethers? Or a credit card? Is it necessarily GENEs?
end_tomorow

Activity: 204

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:06:30 AM

Can I pay by other currencies? For example bitcoins or ethers? Or a credit card? Is it necessarily GENEs?

The driver can use his credit card or other means of payment (bitcoins, ethers) to buy GENEs real time and pay for the transaction. All transactions are made only inside the platform and using the domestic currency GENEs.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:10:41 AM

The driver can use his credit card or other means of payment (bitcoins, ethers) to buy GENEs real time and pay for the transaction. All transactions are made only inside the platform and using the domestic currency GENEs.

But if I ran out of GENEs. I do not have the opportunity to exchange now. What to do then? Is there really no solution to this question? Sometimes business trips are unexpected. You quickly collect things, you sit in the car and eat at conferences and meetings. You do not have time to check your balance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: