Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:41:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅⭐️[ANN][ICO]⭐️[GENE]⭐️50 GENE Airdrop⭐️PARKGENE WALLET / DEBIT CARD⭐️✅  (Read 28256 times)
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:18:05 PM

My friends, I have a question about the way how tokens are distributed in the project?
 Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:18:34 PM

My friends, I have a question about the way how tokens are distributed in the project?
 Huh
The parking space owner receives 75% of smart contract in GENE tokens, from the depository to their wallet, when drivers check out of the parking space.
The remaining 25% is distributed as follows:
· 5% of the total amount is paid to the driver and parking space owner as they perform several actions that enhance the ecosystem (e.g. Ratings, Reviews).
· 20% of the total amount is paid to PARKGENE to cover operational, development, cloud services and advertising costs.
miraxgr

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:18:57 PM

Huh
The parking space owner receives 75% of smart contract in GENE tokens, from the depository to their wallet, when drivers check out of the parking space.
· 5% of the total amount is paid to the driver and parking space owner as they perform several actions that enhance the ecosystem (e.g. Ratings, Reviews).
· 20% of the total amount is paid to PARKGENE to cover operational, development, cloud services and advertising costs.

When I can buy tokens? How I can use them?  Huh
Fritz93

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:19:14 PM

Huh

At any time, the users of the platform can buy or sell GENE tokens for FIAT currency (USD, EUR, JPY, CNY, etc.) or other cryptocurrencies (BTC, ETH, etc) by using several cryptocurrency exchange services that trade the GENE token.
miraxgr

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:19:26 PM

Huh

At any time, the users of the platform can buy or sell GENE tokens for FIAT currency (USD, EUR, JPY, CNY, etc.) or other cryptocurrencies (BTC, ETH, etc) by using several cryptocurrency exchange services that trade the GENE token.
Do you have any limits? Do you have limits for tokens? What is the general quantity of tokens that you have?
Fritz93

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:19:40 PM

Huh

Do you have any limits? Do you have limits for tokens? What is the general quantity of tokens that you have?
GENE is available in a limited edition of 1,000,000,000 GENE Tokens.
miraxgr

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:19:55 PM

Huh

Clear, what are the expectations for this project? Do you plan to have the growth?  Huh
Fritz93

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:20:12 PM

Huh

Clear, what are the expectations for this project? Do you plan to have the growth?  Huh
We expect that the increase of users and number of smart contracts will increase the demand for GENEs among drivers, resulting in a token that other service providers (i.e. Tolls, Car Wash, Car Insurance, Tow Service providers etc.) will accept as payment for their services.
miraxgr

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:20:22 PM

Huh

We expect that the increase of users and number of smart contracts will increase the demand for GENEs among drivers, resulting in a token that other service providers (i.e. Tolls, Car Wash, Car Insurance, Tow Service providers etc.) will accept as payment for their services.
When the sales are going to start? And tell me also about percentage?
Fritz93

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:20:36 PM

Huh

The Public ICO will commence on January 15, 2018, 10:00 am GMT, to distribute up to 35% of the token supply.
miraxgr

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:20:59 PM

Huh

The Public ICO will commence on January 15, 2018, 10:00 am GMT, to distribute up to 35% of the token supply.
What I need to do to participate in the project? As I really want to participate!
Fritz93

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:21:12 PM

Huh

What I need to do to participate in the project? As I really want to participate!
To be able to participate in the PARKGENE’s ICO and get GENE Tokens, you should register for a free account. GENE Tokens will be issued as ERC20 compliant tokens for Ethereum blockchain so you will need an ERC20 compatible – Ethereum wallet to receive them.
miraxgr

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:21:34 PM

Huh

To be able to participate in the PARKGENE’s ICO and get GENE Tokens, you should register for a free account. GENE Tokens will be issued as ERC20 compliant tokens for Ethereum blockchain so you will need an ERC20 compatible – Ethereum wallet to receive them.
Also I have a question about payment? Where it is available? Where I can pay?
Fritz93

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:21:47 PM

Huh

You will be able to pay in Ethers, Bitcoins, Bitcoin Cash, Dash. Litecoin and USD via wire transfer
GENE Tokens will be issued on the Ethereum Blockchain at the end of the Token Sale and distributed to the contributors. We expect that GENE will be traded in Cryptocurrency Exchanges shortly after their issuance.
miraxgr

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:22:01 PM

Huh

You will be able to pay in Ethers, Bitcoins, Bitcoin Cash, Dash. Litecoin and USD via wire transfer
GENE Tokens will be issued on the Ethereum Blockchain at the end of the Token Sale and distributed to the contributors. We expect that GENE will be traded in Cryptocurrency Exchanges shortly after their issuance.

Thank you)) And Tell me about bonuses a bit? So do you have bonuses? What bonuses exactly? And how many?
Fritz93

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:22:18 PM

Huh

Thank you)) And Tell me about bonuses a bit? So do you have bonuses? What bonuses exactly? And how many?
Yes! Sure! We have an exhalent bonus program!
Participate on the Early Bird ICO (Day 1 to 7) to collect all available bonuses! Apply them all and get up to 35% BONUS!
With all bonuses applied on Early Bird ICO, get up to 13.5 GENE tokens per 1 USD.
miraxgr

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:22:34 PM

Huh

Participate on the Early Bird ICO (Day 1 to 7) to collect all available bonuses! Apply them all and get up to 35% BONUS!
With all bonuses applied on Early Bird ICO, get up to 13.5 GENE tokens per 1 USD.

Wow! Very cool!!!! I will participate 100%! Thank you once again)))
Fritz93

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:22:52 PM

Huh

Wow! Very cool!!!! I will participate 100%! Thank you once again)))
Not at all)) Contact us please  Smiley
erik777

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:25:07 PM

Hi! Tell me please about your bonuses program? Do you have it? What is it like? What does it include?

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Groc

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:25:26 PM

Hi! Tell me please about your bonuses program? Do you have it? What is it like? What does it include?
Our GENE Token Bounty program includes two major categories:
Referral Bounty program where you receive free bonus tokens equal to 5% of the total token buys made by your referred customers. The Hardcap of the Referral Bounty program is 20,750,00 GENE Tokens. Any unallocated tokens will be transferred to the PARKGENE Charity Fund after the end of the Token Sale. You can participate in the Referral Bounty Program by joinning in our Token Sale platform.
Campaign Bounty program where you receive Free GENE Tokens based on several actions you do, to spread the information about PARKGENE project acreoss different channels. To earn and receive GENE Tokens, at first you should create an account at the PARKGENE Token Sale site. It is important for you to have access to that PARKGENE Token Sale account, as we will send bounty rewards directly to this account.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: