Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:02:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅⭐️[ANN][ICO]⭐️[GENE]⭐️50 GENE Airdrop⭐️PARKGENE WALLET / DEBIT CARD⭐️✅  (Read 28255 times)
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:13:34 AM

Great project! Tell me please, and the sale of tokens is already on?
Yes, the sale began on January 15!
Will there be any bonuses when selling tokens?
Yes, there will be 5 periods of selling the tokens! The first period has unfortunately ended, but in the second period of sales you can also get very generous bonuses from 15 to 25%, so do not miss your chance!
What does the bonus depend on? Why from 15-25%?
It depends on the size of your investment!
20 000 dollars and more than 25.0%
5 001 - 20 000 dollars 22.5%
1500 - 5000 dollars 20.0%
less than 1500 dollars 15.0%
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:18:29 AM

I like the idea, it has long been necessary to do this! And what can you say about the competition, is there really no such option?
I for example did not see any such platform, perhaps because it was full of flaws and did not become popular!
But as we know, at any time other projects with such an idea can come to the market, what should be done in this case?
I do not see anything wrong with the competition, it's the engine of the development process! This can only motivate them to make the platform much better and more thoughtful!
Why are you so sure about the success of this project?
First, I'm very close to the concept of this platform! Secondly, PARKGENE PTE LTD (Singapore) is a spinoff of PARKGURU LTD (UK), the most advanced omni-channel Park-Booking provider in the world today.
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:28:22 AM

Great project! Tell me please, and the sale of tokens is already on?
Yes, the sale began on January 15!
Will there be any bonuses when selling tokens?
Yes, there will be 5 periods of selling the tokens! The first period has unfortunately ended, but in the second period of sales you can also get very generous bonuses from 15 to 25%, so do not miss your chance!
What does the bonus depend on? Why from 15-25%?
It depends on the size of your investment!
I understand, thank you very much!
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:33:17 AM

I like the idea, it has long been necessary to do this! And what can you say about the competition, is there really no such option?
I for example did not see any such platform, perhaps because it was full of flaws and did not become popular!
But as we know, at any time other projects with such an idea can come to the market, what should be done in this case?
I do not see anything wrong with the competition, it's the engine of the development process! This can only motivate them to make the platform much better and more thoughtful!
Why are you so sure about the success of this project?
First, I'm very close to the concept of this platform! Secondly, PARKGENE PTE LTD (Singapore) is a spinoff of PARKGURU LTD (UK), the most advanced omni-channel Park-Booking provider in the world today.
Enough convincing argument! Well, then let's hope for the best, maybe in a few years we can not even imagine living without this platform)
styx101

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:01:51 AM

this is interesting. but seems it is more easy to pay cash to a parking spot
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:54:35 PM

35% is very much, how can I get them? Unfortunately I can not find the information.
Wagerwithastranger

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:56:02 PM

we are currently in the early stages of building website and app just want to get some feedback on this concept from all you crypto lovers out there Smiley
Basically wagerwithastranger  is a blockchain based app utilising the smart contracts protocol.
How we work is you buy our token with btc or ETH from either our own website or a dedicated exchange
This enables you to place a wager with a stranger what this entails is pick an event available on our app or website decide how much you want to bet and on what event available at the time this will then match you with another person to initiate the bet with.
So for example Dortmund and real Madrid are due to kick off so John bets 10 tokens on Dortmund to score first another we will call Frank for example will see there's 1 open bet where John has bet 10 tokens for Dortmund to score first but Frank thinks Real Madrid will score first so Frank matches the bet and also puts in 10 tokens now the smart contract enforces this bet so if Dortmund score first John gets all the wager and if real Madrid score first Frank gets all the wager if there is no score then both parties are returned there wagers.
Another function is the between friends feature where say you and a friend have a wager with each other verbally which creates no agreement so is solely based on trust.
This is where it gets interesting by using the smart contract method you can both put your wagers onto the site or app and generate what you are both betting on the smart contract will execute by using a 3rd party to verify the outcome of the wager once verified the correct party will be paid out.
Thus allowing to 100% get paid if your wager comes true.
As I said before just getting feedback on this concept from you guys and any thoughts or comments you may have.
Look forward to hearing your thoughts on this project.
Details of website,app develepment,whitepaper,roadmap and The Team to follow in the very near future.

Many Thanks

Wagerwithastranger
Sakiri4

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:59:48 PM

35% is very much, how can I get them? Unfortunately I can not find the information.

Firstly,% of the bonus depends on the size of your investment!
Also, you can get an additional 10% if you enter a promotional code! To receive it, you need to attach it to a group of telegrams. Here is the link https://t.me/parkgene
MehdiBmm

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:05:05 PM

Also, you can get an additional 10% if you enter a promotional code! To receive it, you need to attach it to a group of telegrams. Here is the link https://t.me/parkgene
Well, I'll try to find the question! And what is the Bounty program, what are the points?
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:10:43 PM

Well, I'll try to find the question! And what is the Bounty program, what are the points?

The GENE Token Bounty program includes two main categories:
1. Bounty referral program, in which you receive bonus bonuses equal to 5% of the total number of tokens you have bought, made by your mentioned clients.
2. The Bounty campaign program, in which you receive free GENE markers based on several actions that you do to spread the information about the PARKGENE project in different channels
MehdiBmm

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:15:59 PM

1. Bounty referral program, in which you receive bonus bonuses equal to 5% of the total number of tokens you have bought, made by your mentioned clients.
2. The Bounty campaign program, in which you receive free GENE markers based on several actions that you do to spread the information about the PARKGENE project in different channels
Do you know anything about Bounty? Can I get free tokens?
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:21:41 PM

Yes, the Bounty program is.
2. The Bounty Campaign program, in which you receive free GENE tokens based on several actions that you do to distribute information about the PARKGENE project in different channels
MehdiBmm

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:27:47 PM

2. The Bounty Campaign program, in which you receive free GENE tokens based on several actions that you do to distribute information about the PARKGENE project in different channels
how the tokens are distributed?
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:32:26 PM

The parking space owner receives 75% of smart contract in GENE tokens, , from the depository to their wallet, when drivers check out of the parking space.
The  remaining 25% is distributed as follows:
•   5% of the total amount is paid to the driver and parking space owner as they perform several actions that enhance the ecosystem (e.g. Ratings, Reviews).
•   20% of the total amount is paid to PARKGENE to cover operational, development, cloud services and advertising costs.
MehdiBmm

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:38:16 PM

The parking space owner receives 75% of smart contract in GENE tokens, , from the depository to their wallet, when drivers check out of the parking space.
•   5% of the total amount is paid to the driver and parking space owner as they perform several actions that enhance the ecosystem (e.g. Ratings, Reviews).
•   20% of the total amount is paid to PARKGENE to cover operational, development, cloud services and advertising costs.
Where do you get the data that the industry's revenues are $ 100 Billion annually? How was this figure obtained? In all countries, such income? There are not big cities. I doubt that they will have a large income. Residents can park the car on the roadway and will not disturb anyone. Therefore, they do not need this application.
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:43:42 PM

Where do you get the data that the industry's revenues are $ 100 Billion annually? How was this figure obtained? In all countries, such income? There are not big cities. I doubt that they will have a large income. Residents can park the car on the roadway and will not disturb anyone. Therefore, they do not need this application.

Developers suggest using this platform first in large cities. There are more cars in them. And people who come to big cities from the small cities to work.
JaneAcker361

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:44:53 PM

What will be the distribution of gene tokens?
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:43:16 PM

So how can I get this token?
Groc

Activity: 560

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:47:07 PM

First you need to go to the site, click on "get tokens now" and follow further instructions.
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:47:29 PM

First you need to go to the site, click on "get tokens now" and follow further instructions.

Yes, I know, I already tried.
I'm offered to register, is it necessary?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: