Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:20:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅⭐️[ANN][ICO]⭐️[GENE]⭐️50 GENE Airdrop⭐️PARKGENE WALLET / DEBIT CARD⭐️✅  (Read 28253 times)
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:35:23 AM

Excellent project, please tell me, but now the Bounty program still works?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:44:08 AM

I really like the project, but I can not fully understand how it works! Can anybody explain?
And what exactly do you not understand? How does the process of finding a parking place?
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:48:21 AM

Great project!
You can be sure of the success of this project, the development team did everything at the highest level, soon you will be able to make sure of it! And if we talk about universal approval, then this is not a surprise! Good projects are always attracted by many users who are very likely to remain in the ranks of regular users, it can not but rejoice!
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:56:23 AM

If I understand correctly, then yes, but I can not say how long it will last!
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:58:48 AM

I really like the project, but I can not fully understand how it works! Can anybody explain?
And what exactly do you not understand? How does the process of finding a parking place?
Yes, I do not understand how the process of booking takes place after finding the right place!
hikky22

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:04:07 AM

Yes, I do not understand how the process of booking takes place after finding the right place!
Once a driver reserves a parking spot, the reservation triggers the PARKGENE smart contract on the Ethereum Public Blockchain.
The PARKGENE App transfers the full parking fee amount, in GENEs, from the driver wallet, to a depository.
ooxtcoo

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:08:56 AM

Once a driver reserves a parking spot, the reservation triggers the PARKGENE smart contract on the Ethereum Public Blockchain.
The PARKGENE App transfers the full parking fee amount, in GENEs, from the driver wallet, to a depository.
And if the driver suddenly on the account does not need a currency, what should I do?
hikky22

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:15:54 AM

And if the driver suddenly on the account does not need a currency, what should I do?
In case there is not enough GENEs balance in the driver's wallet, the driver can use other means of payment (bitcoins, ethers) to buy GENEs realtime and pay for the transaction.
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:21:06 AM

In case there is not enough GENEs balance in the driver's wallet, the driver can use other means of payment (bitcoins, ethers) to buy GENEs realtime and pay for the transaction.
Okay, but can I use as a payment fiat money from credit card? And what happens after the payment?
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:26:35 AM

Well, I'll try to find this question! And what does the Bounty program include, what are the points?
Dwarf42

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:31:32 AM

Okay, but can I use as a payment fiat money from credit card? And what happens after the payment?
Yes, he also can use his credit card.
Successful reservations and payments provide additional App functions for drivers and parking owners that are needed to complete the actual parking session.
ooxtcoo

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:34:45 AM

Successful reservations and payments provide additional App functions for drivers and parking owners that are needed to complete the actual parking session.

And that's it, does the cycle end?
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:40:37 AM

Well, I'll try to find this question! And what does the Bounty program include, what are the points?
You can find out more information on the website or on a special thematic link!
Dwarf42

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:43:26 AM

And that's it, does the cycle end?
Not really, After the completion of a successful transaction, the parties conclude a reasonable contract for Ethereum, with a record and its confirmation on the blockbuster.
Owners of parking spaces receive from the depositary to their purse 75% of the smart contract in GENE tokens, when drivers check parking.
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:34:11 PM

Hello! I've joined the bounty program today. Tell me please where can I check my status and where do I need to leave links to my posts during this bounty?
Alex_Zi

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:28:02 AM

Hello! I've joined the bounty program today. Tell me please where can I check my status and where do I need to leave links to my posts during this bounty?

I have the same question.
Any weekly reports in  the thread?

sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:56:31 PM

I join bounty program and I reserve Translation ,but I not get answer for translate, can I start or not. thank you
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:26:31 AM

ICORating’s audit of PARKGENE ICO assigns "Low Risk", “Stable Rating", "High” Hype" Score. A scalable blockchain-based platform that enables drivers to book parking directly from individual parking space owners at lower prices, with convenience.

https://twitter.com/PARKGENE1/status/959007586199789568
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:26:22 PM

to check your status you need to go to https://bounty.parkgene.io/#report. click on the bounty report section. you will see your report for the categories you are participating in.
keykey1

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:06:17 PM

to check your status you need to go to https://bounty.parkgene.io/#report. click on the bounty report section. you will see your report for the categories you are participating in.

I registered in signature campaign. But can't see how many participants in signature campaign???
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: