Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:27:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: View multiple ETH wallets  (Read 157 times)
zenman0 (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:28:22 PM

I have several ETH wallets and their private keys. How can I view all their token balances in one website? Is there something I can putt all my private keys and then check the balances?

Thanks in advance.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:59:20 PM

I have several ETH wallets and their private keys. How can I view all their token balances in one website? Is there something I can putt all my private keys and then check the balances?

Thanks in advance.

You can use etherscan.io to watch all your address and the good thing is, you do not have to use your private keys to do this. No private keys, more secure. But it have limits, it can only accomodate up to 10 addresses. You have to find another solution if you have more.
UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:05:39 PM

Thanks in advance.

As far as I know, nothing like this exists.

You need to create a seperate wallet / keyset for each purpose that you intend to use it for.

I actually don't understand how ETH is even as big as it is considering that the infrastructure of that community is lagging so much behind Bitcoin and even other cryptos like Litecoin. Actually in typing this it just occured to me that ETH is used as gas for most token (obviously) so yeah thats why.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
zenman0 (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:07:29 PM

Thanks in advance.

You can use etherscan.io to watch all your address and the good thing is, you do not have to use your private keys to do this. No private keys, more secure. But it have limits, it can only accomodate up to 10 addresses. You have to find another solution if you have more.

This would be nice solution, but where do I find a form where I can paste 10 addresses in? I can't find one on etherscan...
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:35:59 PM

Thanks in advance.

This would be nice solution, but where do I find a form where I can paste 10 addresses in? I can't find one on etherscan...

You will need an account in etherscan. It is simple to register and you just need an email address. Then log in and search the address, then click the add to watch list just above the balance. Then you can watch your balance on the main page.
zenman0 (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:40:50 PM

Thanks in advance.

You will need an account in etherscan. It is simple to register and you just need an email address. Then log in and search the address, then click the add to watch list just above the balance. Then you can watch your balance on the main page.

Great! Thank very much. I signed up for an account and added all my Ethereum addresses to etherscan. I even can see the balance in USD.
pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:44:41 PM

Thanks in advance.

If you look for one website to see the token and etherium balance for your wallets then you can try etherscan or ethplorer.
Both website are usefull just for checking the balance but you need to input your wallet detail not in once.
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:59:49 PM

Use metmask chrome extension,you can import all your addresses in one place.
download it here at myetherwallet.com

klixion

Activity: 645
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:22:13 AM

Thanks in advance.

You can use the CoinDash app at https://app.coindash.io  All you have to do is enter in all of your Ethereum addresses even the ones on the exchanges and it will calculate all the balances.  It's free/easy to use and you don't input any private keys so it's very safe.  There's probably other applications that are similar but this is the one that I have used and would recommend. 
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:34:36 AM

Thanks in advance.

You can use the CoinDash app at https://app.coindash.io  All you have to do is enter in all of your Ethereum addresses even the ones on the exchanges and it will calculate all the balances.  It's free/easy to use and you don't input any private keys so it's very safe.  There's probably other applications that are similar but this is the one that I have used and would recommend. 

Great portfolio tool. I was looking for such app.

If you want to save your address for easy asses, you can use google spreadsheet.
natasha-lev

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:45:16 AM

Thanks in advance.

Saw that some people wrote here about registration on etherscan. Perhaps that's the easiest and best way, but I also saw that some guys were trying to create telegram bot for reviewing their balances cause they received certain airdrops periodically. Thus they tried to make a bot to track their adresses. If you find such bot - you can share with us. I would be very greatfull)
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:53:45 AM

Thanks in advance.

So that is the use of etherscan.io. I don't know the uses of it so I do not click it. In order for me not to go in phishing site! I am actually unaware on how to use ethereum wallet. I am starting to make a further research if I have my token earn in bounty campaign.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: