Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:39:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NEW][EXCHANGE] stocks.exchange new altcoin exchange  (Read 11502 times)
Darooghe (OP)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:55:04 AM

I wish I could say it has been a smooth ride with them. Just started tonight - sent about $800 worth of BTC - arrived in the wallet OK after about 40 minutes. Then I traded it for some ORE.  Order was fully executed in about an hour. But when attempting to withdraw the ORE, received "Email Sent" as a status. This is where they are supposed to send an email with a link to confirm. No email arrived. Clicked "Re-Send" - said "Email Sent" - but none arrived. Tried it one more time. Nothing.

Opened a ticket.

We'll see. Pretty disappointing and especially troublesome because CM is so broken as well as Cryptopia having all kinds of issues.  

I don't think it's right, thought, to automatically label this kind of trouble as a "Scam" - seems like people throw that word around a lot more than it actually happens.

Anyway - here's hoping for the best  ...  Smiley

Dude, You did't read this thread before?
They are scam and related to coinsmarkets.com.
Maybe same owners
never put money there
ico41

Activity: 82
Merit: 13

Nothing in the cry of cicadas suggests ...

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 05:56:20 AM

Because you deal in exotic shit coins that are only available on one website and coins markets is down.

Yeah, that's definitely the reason. Problem is that the main exchanges want a lot of money from these new coins to list them. Lots of masternode coins where people need to buy instead of waiting months to mine the coins.  So these little exchanges pick them up, but the little exchanges are pretty sketch. And most of these coins can only afford to be on one exchange - maybe two.  There are probably hundreds of coins right now listed on ONLY CoinsMarkets and Cryptopia, and quite a few on Coinsmarkets and Stocks.Exchange. So not a lot of options right now.

ico41

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 05:59:37 AM

I wish I could say it has been a smooth ride with them. Just started tonight - sent about $800 worth of BTC - arrived in the wallet OK after about 40 minutes. Then I traded it for some ORE.  Order was fully executed in about an hour. But when attempting to withdraw the ORE, received "Email Sent" as a status. This is where they are supposed to send an email with a link to confirm. No email arrived. Clicked "Re-Send" - said "Email Sent" - but none arrived. Tried it one more time. Nothing.

Opened a ticket.

We'll see. Pretty disappointing and especially troublesome because CM is so broken as well as Cryptopia having all kinds of issues.  

I don't think it's right, thought, to automatically label this kind of trouble as a "Scam" - seems like people throw that word around a lot more than it actually happens.

Maybe same owners
never put money there

Well ...  I'm chatting in a handful of different Discord Servers and talking to people who are getting coins from the exchange, so I figured I would give it a shot.  I read these stories here but it seemed like it was mainly waiting.  We'll see.  On the Discord Servers for the coins I'm working with, the people claim to be getting withdrawals and I trust them.  So ... let's see what happens. I'll be sure to update this thread.  Thanks.

Darooghe (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:06:30 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 05:35:38 PM by Darooghe

Opened a ticket.

Maybe same owners
never put money there

Well ...  I'm chatting in a handful of different Discord Servers and talking to people who are getting coins from the exchange, so I figured I would give it a shot.  I read these stories here but it seemed like it was mainly waiting.  We'll see.  On the Discord Servers for the coins I'm working with, the people claim to be getting withdrawals and I trust them.  So ... let's see what happens. I'll be sure to update this thread.  Thanks.

Yes, they let withdrawal as long as they reach enough collected coins. then they run away. High potential same owners with coinsmarkets.com. Say this to discord servers too. I am the OP and say this because i don't want anyone will scammed with them again.

If you insist keep working with them. you should never put more than $100 there.
Darooghe (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:09:50 AM

Delay in deposits and withdrawals means they want to manage pumping and dumping to find the best time for running away with more BTC.
Darooghe (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:53:19 AM

They charge 0.004 for a withdrawal, how this averages to other exchanges?

WOW!

They are really scam. they are really hungry for your BTC.
150 sat/Byte is enough for network fee at present time and a transaction with 1 input and 2 outputs could't be above 250 byte. they scam you at fee either.

Thanks people for sharing your great information.
mikespax

Activity: 362
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:43:10 AM

They have again responded to me on Twitter saying they're working on it. I am beginning to believe.

Bitrated user: mikespax.
ma7555

Activity: 65
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:55:50 AM

I wish I could say it has been a smooth ride with them. Just started tonight - sent about $800 worth of BTC - arrived in the wallet OK after about 40 minutes. Then I traded it for some ORE.  Order was fully executed in about an hour. But when attempting to withdraw the ORE, received "Email Sent" as a status. This is where they are supposed to send an email with a link to confirm. No email arrived. Clicked "Re-Send" - said "Email Sent" - but none arrived. Tried it one more time. Nothing.

Opened a ticket.

Anyway - here's hoping for the best  ...  Smiley

Check your junk folder
sadamis

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:34:39 AM

They deleted me without any notification..am i the only one that couldn't log in and the email couldn't be found as a possible user?
Strange_love

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:45:29 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 12:28:36 PM by Strange_love

What do you think about this?

Is this guy really behind stocks.exchange? What is this channel?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0AgR8H2i2Y

They deleted me without any notification..am i the only one that couldn't log in and the email couldn't be found as a possible user?

Did you lost money?

"Good news", short of... I have lost a good amount not been able to buy a coin I wanted. They did not make the withdrawal, but the bitcoins returned in my account in stocks exchange. This is not good if you think its a scam, but at this time I think they are dealing with some serious issue they do not want to reveal.

Edit: These fuckers got my 0.004 even though their Admin canceled the withdraw, what is going on with this site?

Second Edit" In my wallet shows 0.023 BTC but when I tried to buy an Altcoin it shows that I indeed have 0.027BTC. When I first entered this exchange I thought that this is a "stupid" exchange, a non intuitive feel at all, it seems their code is stupid too...
ico41

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 04:43:03 PM

I wish I could say it has been a smooth ride with them. Just started tonight - sent about $800 worth of BTC - arrived in the wallet OK after about 40 minutes. Then I traded it for some ORE.  Order was fully executed in about an hour. But when attempting to withdraw the ORE, received "Email Sent" as a status. This is where they are supposed to send an email with a link to confirm. No email arrived. Clicked "Re-Send" - said "Email Sent" - but none arrived. Tried it one more time. Nothing.

Opened a ticket.

Anyway - here's hoping for the best  ...  Smiley

Check your junk folder

I did - many times.  This morning I cancelled all withdrawals, and within a few minutes the coins at least went back into my balance - and so I tried again.  Same result. I checked and double-checked to see if my email address is accepting emails - definitely is.  It's just still broken. On the other hand, I spoke with people on Discord today whom I trust and who said they were able to withdraw last night.  So I am holding out hope that they will fix their platform.  But of course, I have to recommend, DO NOT USE THIS EXCHANGE UNLESS YOU HAVE LITERALLY NO ALTERNATIVE.  I suppose I could have bought my coins directly from someone on Discord through an escrow, but I just thought it would be somehow easier to use this exchange.  I WAS WRONG.

OlricMolric

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:52:16 PM

TxHash:0x5607d7030bba7c7d67b19754632fe45da6b3b8a542b89fc3bd5cd1d29112cf11
TxReceipt Status:SuccessBlock Height:4901870 (1051 block confirmations)
TimeStamp:4 hrs 52 mins ago (Jan-13-2018 01:53:40 PM +UTC)
From:0x5baeac0a0417a05733884852aa068b706967e790To:0x8e15d7241f943929749cbbba8c36dc16556a2271
Value: 0.2187512 Ether ($309.79)
Gas Limit: 250000
Gas Used By Txn: 21000
Gas Price: 0.0000001
Ether (100 Gwei)
Actual Tx Cost/Fee: 0.0021
Ether ($2.97)
Cumulative Gas Used: 1890850
Nonce: 122326

None answer yet

ahmetsusar

Activity: 70
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:20:32 PM

also ı open ticket and they not reply in 3 days ı guess our money gone DONT SEND MONEY TO STOCK.EXHANGE
what kind of company not answer anthing
b4h4mu7

Activity: 337
Merit: 315

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:11:10 PM

Hi guys,

I am not affiliated with stocks exchange but I am in contact with the owner as they support Boolberry project where I am proactive holder. I reached out to Vadym, the operator of stocks exchange and he said they are working on rewriting backend logic for what I'm assuming is for better execution and scaling along with new UI system based on chartiq graph engine.

To see new charting engine click demo tab on navigation link:
https://www.chartiq.com/

He asked me to relay message here that things will be normalized within the next few days after they are finished with the new changes to backend. He also said they are having an issue with their support ticket system and are migrating over to a new system to resolve it. At the moment the issue has backlogged 3k support tickets.. I hope this helps everyone get some clarity on the situation there.

Strange_love

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:28:14 PM

Its "funny" how this Vadym, he is so cool with people waiting for their money, when they probably could have invested in some good opportunities in other exchanges, he lost me money myself.

Strange_love

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:34:55 PM

I have an issue of withdrawing DOGE. Awaiting state for 5 days ! No idea how ui backend or frontend can be connected with payments. Not even close. Normal people are developing and testing software not on production environment.

Is this for a large amount? Possibly they choose what they release, although mine is only $350.

Are (any type) of problems common with exchanges? Should you search in which exchange you ll put your coins the same way you research a coin?
cecco74

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:07:21 PM

Hello guys,
I also want to give my testimony.

I am registered on stocks.exchange from 4 days and after having made the first deposit in btc that arrived within 30 minutes, I paid after a day 1 eth. here the problems started and I worried, but today they have finally been accredited.
in the meantime I retired 2 times of the BTC and the first transaction was fast while the second took several hours.
I can therefore be satisfied with their work, I think that unlike other exchanges have some problem on the transfers of all the crypts except the btc.

I had also written to them to find out if there was any problem but I had no answer.

so do not lose your hopes.
eeX

Activity: 961
Merit: 500

Soldo.IN [SLD]

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 06:13:40 PM

This guys asked 0.12 BTC for a nes coin listing and 500 USD daily trades.
Then I asked what to do in details in couple of days, they told 0.5 BTC and USD 1K daily volume.

So to trade or not to trade is your decision, mine is avoid.......

Soldo [SLD] @ Soldo.IN
OlricMolric

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:55:34 PM

7500+ confirmation but still get money

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x5607d7030bba7c7d67b19754632fe45da6b3b8a542b89fc3bd5cd1d29112cf11

today morning, i saw the money at the stocks.exchange

0.2161512 ETH   0.0026 ETH   AWAITING CONFIRMATIONS (0/12)   2018-01-14 09:39:02

but still waiting.... dont deposit or withdraw big money... small money ok, no problem yet.
b4h4mu7

Activity: 337
Merit: 315

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:55:50 AM

Its "funny" how this Vadym, he is so cool with people waiting for their money, when they probably could have invested in some good opportunities in other exchanges, he lost me money myself.

I'm not standing up for Vadym or stocks exchange but to give you some perspective - numerous holders in the Boolberry community have had withdrawals processing with Poloniex for over a year.. others have withdrawals processing with Shittrex for over 3 months. In the scheme of things, 1 week is not so bad.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: