Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 10:56:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NEW][EXCHANGE] stocks.exchange new altcoin exchange  (Read 11506 times)
demonich

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:05:16 PM

I found the solution for my problem. Maybe it can help.
Just go to your google authentificator app, then go to parameters and synchronize time.

Thanks a lot! It worked fine for me!
luxbot

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:02:54 PM

@luxbot
Yesterday, stocks conducted technical work so, I suppose they improved some functions.

As well, you can cancel orders on the market page of the particular coin.
Just click "My" under SELL or BUY and all your orders will show up, ready for cancelation.

I do not had any problems using this exchange.
They experience enormous inflow of traders and users, so need to implement improvements to service this huge traffic.
Some glitches always happen when you experience thousands of new users, every week.

It's amazing to watch how this traffic grow, every week:
https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/stocks.exchange

Passion Coin, it is not a "glitch" if an ADMIN cancels your withdraw intentionally.  I know how to cancel my orders but I am just saying that it takes an extra click.  Right now I can still buy and sell coins, but I can't withdraw ANY of them, and the support is not even responding.  Does this sound like an exchange you want to use?  Anyway, I will post updates here. 
somethingelseagain

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:53:40 PM

Still getting withdrawals disabled. This is getting frustrating Lol.

e6ug

Activity: 773
Merit: 508

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:56:16 AM

still getting this error "You have negative balance on one of your wallets"   no answer from support for over a week now...   

I am happy to say support fixed my problem today  Cheesy

AlexE2E4

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:59:23 PM

I am suspecting, stock.exchange = coinsmarkets.
Same handwriting, same behavior, same "support"... juts my 6-th sense...
somethingelseagain

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:52:26 PM

Still getting withdrawals disabled. This is getting frustrating Lol.

finally resolved the issue, but I won't be using stocks.exchange again anytime soon.
skdsw

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:21:43 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 08:02:41 PM by skdsw

stocks.exchange blocked withdraw!!!!!!!!!
I reqest withdraw but admin cancel it "CANCELED BY ADMIN"
I cant make new withdraw - "withdrawal is disabled"
They also blocked deposites today
Hundreds of confirmations whole day passed but still no coins
And for sure no ever answering support
Very scammy exchange
Moreover its alwasys laggin

No doubts that we can loose our coins at this superexchange at any second.
Seems they accumulating coins to repeat coinsmarkets "sucess"  Grin
homey108

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:15:35 PM

I was stupid.  I avoided using this exchange for obvious reasons, but lost my sanity.

Sold my coins, no problem.
bought some Cerberus CBS, no problem.
Withdrew 150 CBS, it was slow but the coins finally arrived.
Then I tried to withdraw 75 more and get  'withdrawal error'
The coins are gone, completely disappeared.   Not in my balance anywhere and were never sent.

Of course I created a support ticket at stocks.exchange, but it looks like that will be completely ignored.  So they basically just stole my coins and I have no idea how to safely get the rest of the coins out of their scam exchange.  From reading other stories, it looks like even LTC or BTC withdrawals and deposits are having issues.
GarrettZ

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:40:28 PM

still getting this error "You have negative balance on one of your wallets"   no answer from support for over a week now...   

I am happy to say support fixed my problem today  Cheesy

Ugh...I'm having the same problem...how did you get them to fix it?   \

Somehow a -0.2 btc "deposit" to my account was made by the admin.   It does not show up on the main page under my balance, so I went ahead and deposited some altcoins like usual.   I traded them for BTC, but the BTC didn't show up in my balance.  I had to actually go to the "wallets" page to see the negative balance.  Then I had to go to the history to see it was a negative balance applied by the admin.  So my BTC is gone and it won't let me withdraw my altcoins because I have a negative balance.

Really bad situation.   I was never notified of the balance deduction so I could dispute it.   Its almost like it was intentionally obscured so that I would deposit something before I realized it.  And I looked through my ledger to see if I somehow relieved extra BTC that they were correcting, but there's nothing like that going on.  There is no reason for the 0.2 btc deduction.   To make it worse, the deduction entry makes it sound like it was done manually by the admin, not by some sort of bug...like a person actually made the decision to deduct btc from my account without letting me know or showing it in my balance (until I read the "fine print").   

I submitted a support ticket 3 days ago and no response yet.  I understand they are busy, but this seems like the type of bug/mistake that an exchange would want to fix really fast.   I gave them 3 days before making this post...
homey108

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:38:51 AM

These guys don't even try to hide their stealing.   They are literally stealing coins and getting away with it.  I don't think I will receive any response to my ticket judging from all the stories I've read regarding  "withdrawal error" issues.  I think they just use this as a cover to steal coins.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:20:50 AM

These guys don't even try to hide their stealing.   They are literally stealing coins and getting away with it.  I don't think I will receive any response to my ticket judging from all the stories I've read regarding  "withdrawal error" issues.  I think they just use this as a cover to steal coins.
It doesn't only look shady, but it also acts like that. I have said it a good while ago, and will say it again, when a crypto exchange operates from an odd domain name, it more likely than not will turn out to be a scam.

People just have to do a bit of logical thinking and research before blatantly signing up at whatever shitcoin exchange. This "exchange" has even whois privacy enabled, which should be a direct red flag.

Any person depositing funds here is just looking to lose it all, seriously. You are better off deleting your private keys, and thus 'burn' your coins, than handing over your coins to a bunch of con artists.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
lamphibian

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:36:42 AM

Has anyone been able to withdraw a delisted coin onto another wallet? I saw a tweet by the team that said they were delisting PFR. I go onto my account and notice that I don't even have a PFR balance anymore. In fact, I don't see a mention of PFR ANYWHERE on the website. It's like it never even existed as a wallet or trading pair. I've tried a support ticket to get an answer but I've had no luck. Any ideas?
Swedus

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:27:41 AM

The problem with depositing GOA more than 2 days.
Support is not responding. Huh
The problem is systematic. Angry
Пpoблeмы в ввoдoм cpeдcтв GOA бoлee 2 днeй.
Пoддepжкa кaк вceгдa нe oтвeчaeт.
Пpoблeмa нocит cиcтeмaтичecкий xapaктep.
БУДЬTE BHИMATEЛЬHEЙ К ДAHHOЙ БИPЖE!
fleer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:17:25 PM

now i cant login without my 2fa, which they will not reset and I asked 5 days ago. They have 24 hours to fix this or I'm hiring a Ukrainian lawyer

●                                                           Z I X X                                                           ●
[     DISCORD     ]  [    TWITTER    ]  [ ANN THREAD ]  [   FACEBOOK   ]
|    Automated Shared MNs    |   80% Masternode Rewards   |    Highest "Locked %"    |
znake

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:08:52 PM

Somebody is also having problems with the orders? Looks like they are stuck on some currencies...
evreg

Activity: 16
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:36:18 AM

The problem with depositing GOA more than 2 days.
Support is not responding. Huh
The problem is systematic. Angry
Пpoблeмы в ввoдoм cpeдcтв GOA бoлee 2 днeй.
Пoддepжкa кaк вceгдa нe oтвeчaeт.
Пpoблeмa нocит cиcтeмaтичecкий xapaктep.
БУДЬTE BHИMATEЛЬHEЙ К ДAHHOЙ БИPЖE!

Have same problem, in other coins deposits take a lot of time before be credited to balance

Ta жe caмaя пpoблeмa yжe днeй пять нe зaчиcляют дeпoзит, в дpyгиx кoинax дeпoзиты тoжe зaчиcляютcя oчeнь дoлгo
Span

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:46:04 AM

The problem with depositing SPK... Support not responding
AnonJunkie

Activity: 249

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 03:00:27 PM

withdraw fees are insane!!! hello were miners, mining small unknown coins for small profit then the damn withdrawal fees eat all your profit! Stay away from this exchange! I should have just held my ITNS  coins until another exchange. pure robbery if you want to burn 1/2 of your profit use this site
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 01:03:51 AM

This exchange has my withdraws disabled and are holding over $30,000 worth of my pools BTC and LTC with out so much of an email or notice.

I'd steer clear of them. They've yet to respond to a simple support ticket asking why withdraws are disabled.

There has been no communication from them what so ever.

Next stop for them is the FBI's Internet Crime Complaint Center.

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
manouky

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:58:29 PM

Also missing 24 hours mining worth of BWK in deposit in stock.exchange... wtf !!!

thats a lot.. not happy..

Ive also initiated a withdraw (not much) 1.2 BWK two days ago towards my cold wallet... never received it yet...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: