Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:08:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷[ANN][ICO]🔷[BTCH] Bithash - Official Thread 🔷  (Read 708 times)
bithashx (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:07:29 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 12:17:47 AM by bithashx

BITHASH ICO IS OPEN

Important Links
Website| Whitepaper | Smart contract | Twitter |Telegram

🔹 ------------------------------------------------------------------------🔹--------------------------------------------------------------------------------🔹
 |  WHAT's BITHASH !? :                                                                                                                                                                          |
🔹---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -🔹
 | The main goal of our company is to build a strong base for digital currencies and introduce these currencies into the life of ordinary people   |
 | Through the development of long-term projects, adopting the ideas of emerging companies in this field and forging partnerships with           |
 | different technology poles in the world.                                                                                                                                                  |
🔹 ------------------------------------------------------------------------🔹--------------------------------------------------------------------------------🔹

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵

|  BTCH PROJECT : :                                                                                                                                                                             |
🔹---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -🔹
 |     BitHash Company project                                                                                                                                                                  |
 |     Our BitHash team is going to create and develop a company platform that will create a start-up project accepting Crypto currency            |
 |    (virtual currencies that uses cryptography like BTCH bitcoin, ETH) and other payment methods: Paypal and credit cards.                           |
 |     This company will create an E-commerce freamwork for seller accepting crypto currency and will be used as a payment method               |
 |     like in Booking Websites (Hotels/Flights/Cars).                                                                                                                                    |
 |    BitHash company will not stop the progress in the world of crypto currency and will continue to develop and create projects about it,         |
 |    furthermore, BitHash company will support ideas which are in relationship with crypto currency like in competitions and Start-Ups.            |
 |                                                                                                                                                                                                           |

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵

🔹--------------------🔹
|  🏦 Bithash Bank : |
🔹--------------------🔹

Bithash bank is the safe place where you can put your BTCH token ( Deposit/Withdraw at any moment )
what Also :
✔️ Create a virtual credit card ( visa/mastercard ) works with $ and euro .
✔️ earn 10% from the Bithash programming and development company revenue .

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵

🔹--------------------🔹
 |    Specifications    |
🔹--------------------🔹
A maximum of 2.000.000 COVESTING tokens will be generated, including 1.800.000 to conduct a full ICO.
Another 100.000 will be shared between the
founders of the BTCH platform and locked in a smart contract for 3 months, while the rest
will be generated for advisory, bounty and PR pools.

TOTAL BTCH SOLD   BTCH per 1 ETH rate / discount :
----------------------------------------------------
[stage 1] 0    - 100K BTCH  1 ETH = 80 BTCH / -35%
[stage 2] 100k - 300k BTCH  1 ETH = 72 BTCH / -25%
[stage 3] 300k - 500k BTCH   1 ETH = 68 BTCH / -10%
[stage 4] 500k - 1M BTCH   1 ETH = 64 BTCH / -5%
[stage 6] 1M   - 2M BTCH   1 ETH = 52 BTCH

Total 2,000,000 BTCH

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵

🔹-----------------------------------------🔹
 |   By the END of ICO we will be in :   |
✔️etherdelta.com
✔️Yobit.net
✔️CoinExchange.io
and other exchanges ..

🔹-----------------------------------------------------🔹
 | for more information please visit: bithash
🔹-----------------------------------------------------🔹

|              🚀 AIRDROP !                     |
Soon ...

bataoucheusma

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 11:10:08 PM

it look good this project i'm waiting for the airdrop and bounty programe
Kardon

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:12:12 PM

is there information about the company's team?
the project looks very useful and promising, I will gladly support your project, but I would like more information
webwakko

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 11:15:20 PM

following ! Reserve Dutch translation

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
deredevil

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:20:18 PM

this project looks great, I'm waiting for the release of bounty and airdrop programs. hopefully, this project run successfully

bithashx (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:23:57 PM

is there information about the company's team?
the project looks very useful and promising, I will gladly support your project, but I would like more information

The Project team will be will be announced in the second  phase of project
hardcod3r

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:31:03 PM

it's look like a very promising project .. i will support your project   Wink

bataoucheusma

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 11:34:27 PM

if you like i can reserve for arabic translation
howephillip

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:37:40 PM

Also waiting for team.
Maziin

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:45:53 PM

Great. Looking forward to airdrop.
bithashx (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:02:08 AM

Also waiting for team.

RobertSnow

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:22:14 AM

Also waiting for team.

And when is that?
Heguli97

Activity: 223
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:44:01 AM

Taking the symbol of Bitcoin HUSH or BTCH, which i believe was announced before this ICO, https://bitcoinhush.github.io/ .

Swinging Phallus

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:52:29 AM

Saw a typo in your website and immediately closed it. If you want serious investors you should spellcheck and proofread everything before launching.
Just a simple typo makes your project look scammy to me... Regardless of design aesthetics. If it's a thoroughly-thought out project it should be presented the same way.

Just being real.
shibob

Activity: 672
Merit: 154

Blockchain Evangelist.

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 01:59:14 AM

The project looks promising. I'm waiting for bounty program.
Mozzus

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:55:25 AM

another BTC copycat .. like wtf .. cant u bee original ? Cheesy
bithashx (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:02:17 AM

Saw a typo in your website and immediately closed it. If you want serious investors you should spellcheck and proofread everything before launching.
Just a simple typo makes your project look scammy to me... Regardless of design aesthetics. If it's a thoroughly-thought out project it should be presented the same way.

Just being real.
Thanx we will take it on consideration
A lot of Updates are coming
rattle99

Activity: 518
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:08:08 AM

looking forward to the airdrop
bataoucheusma

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 12:18:57 PM

i think it will have a good future , it not lool like a scam i will invest soon
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:29:28 PM

Looks good? What? Just like every other crap coin popping up like weeds. Goals are gibberish. Please doing an ICO already? Don't even say how many crap coins someone gets for 1 ETH. Just another easy to create ERC20 token.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: