Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:16:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [High risk, high reward] I bought 10K$ of YENTEN today!  (Read 485 times)
bouldou (OP)

Activity: 403
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:26:06 PM

Hello guys,

A message to share my madness of the day: I bought 10000 $ of YENTEN, and I advise you to do the same Smiley

Be careful, this is a risky move : but High risks, High rewards, right?

What is YENTEN?  Huh
YENTEN may seem at first glance as quite a "crazy coin": the site gives you the color from the beginning: "Yenten is only for 21y or older man / girls, kids, plz get out now."
It's a happy mess, with the photos of Lambos / the music in the background ...
Project developed by Japanese

Roadmap announced:

2017: CPU mining, exchange, etc ...
2018: CPU mining, exchange, etc ...
2019: CPU mining, exchange, etc ...
20XX: 1Yen <1Yenten.

In short, I've never seen something like that since DOGE ...

AND YET  Cool

Behind all this lies a project more serious than we believe:
- innovative algorithm that only YENTEN uses (YescryptR16: "Yenten is made for reducing MEGA WASTE of electricity by ASIC on the earth.")
- ASIC resistant
- Really good philosophy of community: no Premine / community decisions / "one CPU, one vote"

YENTEN in numbers  Shocked
- MarketCap ultra low: $ 2M barely (yes, barely 2 million dollars of MarketCap !!) ..... and this afternoon it was only 1M$ ! I just made it pump to $ 1.6M just with my purchase  Cool
- Big community: more than 100 pages on Bitcointalk topic
- Ultra-low purchase volume: just $ 50K per day
- But this coin starts to take value: he made x6 since the beginning of the year

In short, why do you buy this shitcoin?  Tongue
- It's a personal opinion but I LOVE their website: I love their humor, and at least they assume that they go to the essential: a CPU-mined coin, and who does it well
- After having covered a good part of the 100 pages on BitcoinTalk, I feel that the coin is well seen: it is felt as innovative and promising
- And most importantly, I wanted, for once, to buy a coin that is at its very beginning, just a million dollars of MarketCap! If it grows it's road to the LAMBO for me   Tongue

Where can you buy YENTEN?
On 2 exchanges only for now : Stocks.Exchange and Coinsmarket
I hesitated a lot before transferring my 0.66BTC on Stocks.Exchange, but in the end everything went good

Conclusion
That's it, you know everything! This call is really for "big balls" guys, looking for adventure, who love the philosophy "high risk, high reward"
I did it with my gutts, because I was tired of missing out coins that had just started, but listen to your heart: do you hear them like me, these Japanese who will be happy to buy a coin that starts with "YEN" the day it will be available on other exchanges !??
I plan to hold for 6 months at least

Useful links :
CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/yenten/
BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2329470.0

Good luck!

Vous voulez une Lambo ? Investissez dans le YENTEN : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2706079.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bouldou (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:13:44 AM

up guys : come with me and buy your Lambo in 6 months Smiley

Vous voulez une Lambo ? Investissez dans le YENTEN : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2706079.0
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:41:45 AM

I never invest more than $200 in this coin now. I don't know anything about this coin but you must be a long term holder even it pumps quickly, it might be difficult dump your coins.
planfox

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:56:00 AM

For those who like coins below 1 dollar just fit. Risky yes, but what kind of coin is not a risk. The only thing that scares the market is that it is either not at all in the market, or very few people know, and this is already a big bell that it can be a long time in stagnation. I would not have thrown myself into it.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 02:08:59 PM

How are going to sell your coins with such volume) u will dump this coin to the abyss selling your coins)

bouldou (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:32:51 AM

How are going to sell your coins with such volume) u will dump this coin to the abyss selling your coins)

Yes, that's not a short-term move : it's a long-term one Smiley

We need to wait for another exchange and it will improve the 24h volume : we are working on it Smiley

raulo1985

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:05:08 PM

Yes, that's not a short-term move : it's a long-term one Smiley

We need to wait for another exchange and it will improve the 24h volume : we are working on it Smiley

Any news about YENTEN entering another exchange site soon? I'm taking the risk and investing on it now. Seems like a lot of room for growth. The site is a joke, I agree, but the announcement thread is quite large and informative, with nice comments. Very low market cap. Maybe it's the kind of coin that could sky rocket a lot if gets listed on a bigger exchange site.
SchlaWinner

Activity: 131

Invent Bacon-Coin and see me HODL

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:14:58 PM

You got some balls man! I appreciate it, best of luck with your invest!

I am too awesome to even do Signature campaigns.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:20:19 PM

That's very risky move! But YENTEN has a chance to increase. Look at SUMOKOIN! Thoses coins have a good community. YENTEN is more like Dogecoin. It is a fun coin.
raulo1985

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:24:32 PM

You got some balls man! I appreciate it, best of luck with your invest!

If you only saw my portfolio  Grin. I'm in crypto world for high risk/high ROI, but that's just because I can afford to lose this money and my mind is very strong to handle stress. I'm not going to starve if it happens. My first month on this world I lost USD $10,000 (not kidding or exaggerating), but that was just because I was very stupid and tried to day trade. Then, decided to burn my eyes reading all I can, and started investing on other coins, but never forgetting that I'm hoping for high ROI. In two weeks, I got my USD $10,000 back, so now I'm even. That experience was one hell of a ride, but tought me that, at least for me, it's not better to be safe than sorry   Grin

PS: Obviously I'm taking huge risks, everyone should invest according to their own tolerance, and always research.
raulo1985

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:26:09 PM

That's very risky move! But YENTEN has a chance to increase. Look at SUMOKOIN! Thoses coins have a good community. YENTEN is more like Dogecoin. It is a fun coin.

I'm investing aprox. USD $2,000 on Yenten now, after doing some research. I have faith on it. And I'm not a millionaire, this is serious money for me, but I can take the stress  Smiley
coastbank

Activity: 238

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:32:57 PM

Thank you for your suggestion. This coin looks like its supported hard by its developers. I really love these kind of so called shitcoins. But it already feels overpriced in my eyes to enter sadly..

toaster2013

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:40:07 PM

With that high of an investment you'll definitely have to hold long term as you hold too much to sell after a pump. Good Luck! I hope the long term hold works out for you!
raulo1985

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:42:15 PM

Thank you for your suggestion. This coin looks like its supported hard by its developers. I really love these kind of so called shitcoins. But it already feels overpriced in my eyes to enter sadly..

What do you think of Triden Group coin  (TRDT)? Both are on Stocks Exchange and my money is on its way right now. I was leaning towards Yenten, but Trident Group seems like a solid project too, with very low market cap.
raulo1985

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:45:19 PM

With that high of an investment you'll definitely have to hold long term as you hold too much to sell after a pump. Good Luck! I hope the long term hold works out for you!

Thanks! And yeah, I know that this is not the kind of investment for a month or two. It's just that I researched and believe in the project. If I'm wrong, I'll lose USD $2,000 (serious money, but I can live without it). If I'm right, maybe a lambo could appear in my life  Grin
g.m.tyshenk

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 05:50:11 PM

Hello guys,

A message to share my madness of the day: I bought 10000 $ of YENTEN, and I advise you to do the same Smiley

What is YENTEN?  Huh
YENTEN may seem at first glance as quite a "crazy coin": the site gives you the color from the beginning: "Yenten is only for  <<<SNIP>>> 

Yes, "YENTEN may seem at first glance as quite a "crazy coin"".... and at second glace ....and at third glance .... and so on.
Too many coins with no MVP and little value.  A recipe for disaster and lost money if you invest in this.

raulo1985

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:04:53 PM

Hello guys,

What is YENTEN?  Huh
YENTEN may seem at first glance as quite a "crazy coin": the site gives you the color from the beginning: "Yenten is only for  <<<SNIP>>> 

Yes, "YENTEN may seem at first glance as quite a "crazy coin"".... and at second glace ....and at third glance .... and so on.
Too many coins with no MVP and little value.  A recipe for disaster and lost money if you invest in this.

Only time will tell, hight ROI usually comes with high risk. Anyway, you can take a look at the announcement thread on bitcointalk. It's very informative and might change your mind about this one.
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:51:16 PM

I looked at the project on Coinmarketcap.com the trading volume is very low and also the exchanges on which the coin is listed are unknown to me, if the team wants the price to move up, it need to be listed on at least top 20 exchanges in the space
raulo1985

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:11:49 PM

I looked at the project on Coinmarketcap.com the trading volume is very low and also the exchanges on which the coin is listed are unknown to me, if the team wants the price to move up, it need to be listed on at least top 20 exchanges in the space

Agreed, but when that happens, the price will probably rise very fast, and will be too late to invest if you expect really high ROI. It always happens that when I want to invest on a coin and gets listed on bigger exchange sites, it's already too late. That's what I think, at least.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:57:43 PM

What about my project? I worked so hard for it, search the forum for it's thread to see how many pages it has, how many people called me *dev. yes I know, if you check my posts after I had posted my activity token project, you'll see how my attitude and language changed, I felt like somebody important, like I had something of value added to the community.

Investing on my ACY comes with the highest risk possible, because I as the dev have given up on listing it on exchanges, really up to you, how good of a man are you to help me knowing that you might never see your money again? if I had $12 to buy one Waves, I would've issued TENYEN, it has an effect on Japanese, it has a ten first, indicating that if they buy 1, it could become 10 just because it has yen or ten I don't know really which one is better, I'd let them decide on that.

Come on, man has to eat right? do you know how much a prostitute would charge me for 15 simple minutes? it costs a lot to keep a pussy well, fresh and presentable or in short jump-able a.k.a jump-ready. now tell me if YENTEN *devs and OP are not trying to achieve the same goals as me here.

Note, see how I added * before the first dev and before the devs? that's because we are the same kind of devs, we dev projects for the same reasons, unfortunately I don't have the resources like them to push my deved project to get listed on exchanges. remember to lol exponentially.

🖤😏
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: