Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:19:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie can't see trust?  (Read 200 times)
LightZ (OP)

Activity: 772
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:27:57 PM

So I'm trading with this newbie, but he claims that he doesn't see my trust and he sent me this screenshot as proof(1st) But I have some trust(2nd)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3064

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 11:29:38 PM

So I'm trading with this newbie, but he claims that he doesn't see my trust and he sent me this screenshot as proof(1st) But I have some trust(2nd)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your trust is 0.

The trust you have is not visible by default, because anyone can write anything they want.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
LightZ (OP)

Activity: 772
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:36:23 PM

Your trust is 0.

The trust you have is not visible by default, because anyone can write anything they want.

So can it be changed? from not visible to visible? I'm trading with him but I'm not going first since he's a newbie and he in't going first either because he can't see my trust.

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 11:48:00 PM

So can it be changed? from not visible to visible? I'm trading with him but I'm not going first since he's a newbie and he in't going first either because he can't see my trust.
Your trust is not the same as DefaultTrust trust ratings. The only way for the newbie to 'view your trust' is for them to have the same trust settings as you.
Use an escrow?

TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 12:47:47 PM

It is visible if they go to your profile trust page and then click under Untrusted feedback the "Show ratings." link. The point is that it is untrusted feedback so it could have been left by anybody (including yourself using alt accounts). That is why it is not displayed by default.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
8xbt.com

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:36:39 PM

It is farcical to see member that have registered for three years encounters situation like this. The whole system needs some revamp.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: