Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:50:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where Can I Buy Alt Coins Now?!!  (Read 192 times)
GFstocks (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:36:52 PM

Hi,
I’ve been investing in cryptos since the summer of 2017 and have done well with the main ones. I’ve been trying to buy a lot of these new alt coins (some not so new anymore) but I do not know where to get them. I’ve tried Bittrex(they stopped accepting new members the day I was going to join), bitstamp (been over 2 weeks and cannot get verified still)  and I was just about to join binance as they stopped accepting new registrants. How does anyone in the USA buy all of the other coins? I do not want some small unknown platforms. I want a platform and exchange that is secure and prominent. Any help would be appreciated.
Pokemon Go

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:06:21 AM

You can buy altcoin on the exchange website, such as bittrex, binance and okex
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:44:17 AM

I think poloniex and bifinex do accept US users. Decentralized approaches like Etherdelta can be handy on buying ERC20 tokens.
If your IP is being blocked, using a proxy or VPN to visit exchanges won't get you any large trouble.
dale1075

Activity: 252
Merit: 37

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:45:34 AM

For top 10 altcoins, looking for exchanges would not be a problem as they are all catered. But for lesser known coins it is exchange specific.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
natasha-lev

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:46:57 AM

Hi,
I’ve been investing in cryptos since the summer of 2017 and have done well with the main ones. I’ve been trying to buy a lot of these new alt coins (some not so new anymore) but I do not know where to get them. I’ve tried Bittrex(they stopped accepting new members the day I was going to join), bitstamp (been over 2 weeks and cannot get verified still)  and I was just about to join binance as they stopped accepting new registrants. How does anyone in the USA buy all of the other coins? I do not want some small unknown platforms. I want a platform and exchange that is secure and prominent. Any help would be appreciated.

Perhaps you may have a look at decentralized exchanges? Don't think that those will close registrations.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:47:54 AM

Binance is one of the biggest and best exchanges. There are plenty altcoins there and they have a great desktop and mobile app for trading!

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:50:56 AM

You can try KuCoin exchange it is getting more popular these days,people are switching to exchanges that accepts new accounts.

cxt07

Activity: 97

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:51:57 AM

Kucoin is a great exchange,  it at times can be very slow due to traffic but is experiencing tremendous growth right now.   KuCoin seems to list all the top up and coming coins at the right time.  I also have never had any issue with them on deposits or withdraws.    Plus they are accepting new registrations.  Pick up some deep$onions while you are there,   will be top privacy coin of 2018
Memenya

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:54:44 AM

I think poloniex and bifinex do accept US users. Decentralized approaches like Etherdelta can be handy on buying ERC20 tokens.
If your IP is being blocked, using a proxy or VPN to visit exchanges won't get you any large trouble.

I also think that poloniex accept us citizens but as i know there are some top exchanger which does not accept new registration anymore and its the problem if you want to buy and register in top exchanger
codered000

Activity: 120
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:55:12 AM

You can try these two exchange site that works good for me, shapeshift.io and coinranking.com. I've been buying my alts here in these two websites so I can recommend that they works good.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:55:33 AM

Hi,

People can buy altcoin from exchange ( hitbtc, kucoin, etc ) and buy from trusted friend you have. Maybe you can try buy from local exchange near you but make sure they can support your crypto activity. Simple easy is, check from coinmarketcap. From there you can see coin price, volume ( supply & demand ) and also the exchange. Make time to research, take one, read the rules and start your profitable activity. Good luck to you.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
crypto_Butterfly

Activity: 186
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:25:44 AM

You can buy altcoins at yobit, cryptopia, binance, poloniex, bittrex, coinexchange, mercatox and many other exchanges.
GFstocks (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:40:32 AM

Thank you all for the responses. As I wrote in my post binance , Bittrex and bitstamp are not accepting new members. I saw some listed smaller platforms but I am sorry, I do not feel secure giving them all of my info.  Two people mentioned KuCoin. I will try them. I hope they work. There is no other way for USA citizens to get coins. It’s ridiculous. 
GFstocks (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:47:55 AM

Coinranking.com is a listing of all the coins. I’ll try shapeshifter and yoblt but I don’t think they support USA users.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:58:52 AM

Hi,
I’ve been investing in cryptos since the summer of 2017 and have done well with the main ones. I’ve been trying to buy a lot of these new alt coins (some not so new anymore) but I do not know where to get them. I’ve tried Bittrex(they stopped accepting new members the day I was going to join), bitstamp (been over 2 weeks and cannot get verified still)  and I was just about to join binance as they stopped accepting new registrants. How does anyone in the USA buy all of the other coins? I do not want some small unknown platforms. I want a platform and exchange that is secure and prominent. Any help would be appreciated.
It seems that you are late in registering into big crypto exchanger, but don't lose your hope you can find some potentials altcoins in the other exchanger. Try to visit this site coinmarketcap.com, there you can search high volume and potentials altcoins and the exchager available for the coin you have chosen.
GFstocks (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:01:44 AM

Again , Bittrex and binance are not accepting new members. I tried kucoin but it is all over the place and the platform is not easy to use. I also don’t want to goto each specific currency and create separate accounts for each one. I just joined coinexchange but I am having difficulty in understanding how to deposit and place trades. Does anyone know of any exchanges and platforms that work? Thank you
GFstocks (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:10:55 AM

Poloniex is us based but their verification is also backed up for weeks. Impossible for anyone in the USA to buy alt coins. This needs to be fixed.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:13:30 AM

Hi,

Go to CoinMarketCap site and when you find the alt-coin you wish to buy click on
it and you will see the link for their official web page, explorers, exchanges where you
that alt-coin is being traded.
   It is how I do it, there you can find many other useful informations that you will need
if you plan to do more deeper research on alt-coins you wish to buy. I use this site very
much, and when ever I open browser first two sites I open are Bitcointalk and CoinMarketCap
to check for any changes.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 02:28:33 AM

Alternative exchange you can used now are

1.Kucoin (still openened for new member). Many new comers (ICO) try to register thier coin on this site. Because this website have a simple interface and fast transaction.

2. Hit BTC: still good for trading here almost all ICO try to enter this exchange before they reach another exchange.

So you must try thats both.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
GFstocks (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:29:42 AM

Bezo,, I don’t want to go through the hassle of doing that for each coin. I would need to create many accounts. I tried it for ripple and none of the exchanges they list work or accept new users, so even doing that is not guaranteedLike I said it’s impossible for USA citizens to buy alt coins anymore without going through an insane amount of steps.

Poloniex - backed up for weeks
Bittrex and binance not accepting new users
Bitifnx - not accepting new users either
Bitstamp - backed up for weeks.

Any other ideas?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: