Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:28:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptobridge Exchange good or SCAM?  (Read 1420 times)
Tonisim

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:08:46 PM

CRYPTOBRIDGE DEVELOPMENT UPDATE 5/28/2018
This is the first of our bi-weekly development updates that will track and report on our progress toward our road map milestones.
https://medium.com/@cryptobridge/cryptobridge-development-update-5-28-2018-1711da99ec35

allendeen

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:21:55 PM

SCAM!

PRICE XP BTC
0.00000002 2,566,371.37 0.04362831

I sold 2,566,371.37 XP at 0.00000002 BTC and got 0.04362831 BTC instead of 0.05132742746 BTC…
lmodric

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:24:59 PM

I personally have never used that market.
and why should it market it?
is not there a good market like hitbtc or so on
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:31:22 PM

My trading experience with cryptobridge exchange it's good to use and there no issues with deposits and withdrawals and they have good support team.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
_Ace_

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:29:18 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2018, 04:28:18 PM by _Ace_

I deposited 0.02 BTC to my address on 2018-06-09 and the transaction has 543 confirmations but the BTC never arrived to my account. I immediately contacted their support at support@crypto-bridge.org but no reply and no money 4.5 days after  Huh Angry

Update:  6 days later support contacted me and said issues are fixed and I should have the deposit in and if not they will do their best to help. Unfortunately now 7+ days later I still don't have my btc in my account and have contacted support once again.

Update: 26 June, 17 Days later support is not reachable and did not return my money

Update:  29 June, 20 Days later the deposit was credited to my account so CrytoBridge appear to be legit, problems though are resolved very slow
RememberGod

Activity: 54
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 09:44:49 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 07:34:04 PM by RememberGod

I've been using Crypto-Bridge DEX for about 6 months now. Overall, everything works fine. You have to make sure you work in a safe virus-free environment - no 2FA for login security.

During this period I encountered 3-5 delays with deposits (less than 3% of total number of my deposits), that eventually all arrived within 24 hours. I also saw delays with withdrawals - more rarely and also they all went through within  a day or less.

Just 3 days ago (13 June) I experienced nasty deposit delay - I happened to deposit coins during their engine update (I found out later that such breaking news about their site maintenance are announced on Discord: https://discord.gg/EQg8eg). So the deposit had 1 day delay, then it was deposited. But after another 2 hours it was reversed (transaction called TRANSFER OVERRIDE). This never happened before, so I filed a support ticket, waiting 2 days now. I hope it should be eventually resolved - transaction is seen on both blockchains.

I'll keep you updated.

UPDATE: 19 June - still waiting on the issue, the team is said to be overwhelmed with support tickets currently after their last engine upgrade.

Learn bitcoin in 10 minutes easily: (https://bitcoins.menu/)
O биткoйнe пpocтыми cлoвaми: (https://bitcoins.menu/ru/)
Mr COINs

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 12:47:09 PM

This is real scam - deposit working - recieve coins in  Exchange wallet in 5-10 min. but no chance to get withdrawal. All withdrawal go to unknown destination - no any data in blockchain. They just steal all withdrawals.

I just looked around the net to find some info real quick about this for you and came up with something useful.

Check this subreddit here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoBridge/comments/7uxiaj/review/

You will see that some users HAVE received their withdrawals, but others complaining they have not.

This thread seems to have legit members that have been swindled by Cryptobridge though. I would stay away until further clarification just to be sure.

I did a trade of 528 PURE coins on that exchange and everything worked well. However, there is something behind to make it a DEX and thus made me confused at my first deposit. Anyway, my first trade worked well. To be honest, I want to invest more on some rare coins on that DEX. I will come back next week....
kickstarter

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:24:04 PM

Not that many reviews out there! This has me worried! I'm not going to sign up until I read a positive review from a trusted source! Still, guys, can you tell what are the advantages? Why would someone use Cryptobridge (if it's 100% legit)?
ntkvlr

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:15:18 PM

Scam! 3 outputs did not come ... Bitches ... Angry
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1052
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:20:32 PM

Scam! 3 outputs did not come ... Bitches ... Angry

They have a poor system. I too stuck with a large amount withdrawal for days and at last needed to solve the problem contacting the support, which though slow, solved my issues and I had my bitcoin on my wallet. Avoid them like plague, use them only if you have no other options.

ntkvlr

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:27:33 PM

In support and in the disco already written and not once, initially answered, and then stopped ... and a week has already passed.
TrufieldICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:46:37 PM

Do your research and don't just follow the hype. Best one in 2018 is Trufield. Check out this token, Trufield token (TRUF). This project is a humanitarian one that will revolutionize healthcare by providing free health data management systems on the blockchain for millions of people.  Presale is live and open to all investors so grab your tokens at 25% discount. Buy here at http://trufield.com or http://trufield.io
captain_blood

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

The Most Profitable Mining Pool

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:50:58 PM

What you think of https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/cryptobridge/?
Ever used before? Theres no really ratings about it.

Cryptobride coins trading there are most likely low cap POS or masternode coin, I've seen a lot of risky but worth a risk/reward ratio coin out there. They are constantly growing and I think they can pull off something.
yanglei504

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:53:37 PM

This exchange is not a scam because it has many tradable coin and token. The disadvantage only in cryptobridge is the volume in their exchange that's why if a person don't have an exact knowledge on how to trade they will actually lose money in that exchange.
maiiyeuvo

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:29:06 PM

Never heard of this exchange like umm ever.So I decided to just see what I could find. Since you asked SCAM? I went on over to SCAMadviser.
It gives a Yellow Bar which indicates:

This Very New Site Has an Unknown Reputation

Here's what it says :

Title: CryptoBridge - Decentralized Cryptocurrency Exchange

Domain Age: 150 Days
Last Refreshed: 11 Days ago    Refresh
Website Speed: Average
Website Value: $23387.67

It says it's in Germany but the real location is being hidden.

Organisation: c/o RespectMyPrivacy, LLC

Notes:-
Alert ResultThe owner of the website is using a service to hide their identity
Alert ResultThis website is 150 Days old
Alert ResultThe website expected life (365 days) is relatively short.
Alert ResultThe website appears to be less than six months old

Is there an ANN thread of this new site? Also who suggested this new exchange to you and what were they asking you to buy?

Right now personally with my current experience with Coinsmarkets I'm just not open to new exchanges that have only been open for 150 days, hiding their identity and seem to have no real history. I know everyone has to start somewhere but I'm just burned out seeing as i'm still waiting for funds that has been held for close to 9-12 days.

So this is one of those "trade at your own risk" situations because I don't actually trust any of the new little exchanges popping up.

Nah I'll wait until I get my monies back and from the looks of things I'm just not ready to test the waters again.

Your analysis is great.
It seems I have just learned how to make a rough estimate of a project or coin that I want to invest. Thank you!

Ginseng
Copper Member

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:22:52 PM

I don't believe Cryptobridge is a scam exchange. I have had issues with long withdrawal/deposit times, not being able to connect to nodes, etc but things always work out in the end.
However I will say that some of the daily trade volumes on coins are a little suspect.
jqprez

Activity: 813
Merit: 65

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:30:24 AM

SCAM! it' s not possible transfer the coins from this stupid site to another exchange! a pure scam!
Mcmich

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:36:31 PM

I haven't used to it, still from the descriptions it is clear that it is providing service to some extent. After which lot of issues were there, better is to stay away till it gains good reputation. These days more exchanges in the name of cryptocurrency is existing to trap the newbies.

Exchanges are more than traders now. Many of them coming out on a daily basis all in the name of making money and most are scam. Traders should be very careful of the exchanges they use these days.
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:40:41 PM

I didn’t use this exchange but I wouldn’t trust it with a large amount of cryptocurrency. If you don’t have a lot of coins you can try to sell them on this exchange but I would advise you to be careful
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:49:24 PM

If you are suspecting that an exchange is a scam, the best you can do to help yourself, is to get a better exchange to use.
Any form of suspicion should serve as a warning sign to you.
Well, you can still try to use it to confirm.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: