Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2018, 11:09:24 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⛰️⛰️⛰️[ANN] SAROS - X11 - AIRDROP - MASTERNODE - BOUNTY - SIGCOMP⛰️⛰️⛰️  (Read 14406 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NDX.exchange

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:59:13 PM

Hello

We are announcing a community take over for Saros coin. The dev abandoned the project. The community is strong. We are working on updating wallet and relaunching.

Join us in Discord to stay updated!

https://discord.gg/2MA28fH

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The World's Betting Exchange

Bet with play money. Win real Bitcoin. 5BTC Prize Fund for World Cup 2018.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
big_daddy

Activity: 406
Merit: 137

....:to the moon:....

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 05:45:06 AM

Hello

We are announcing a community take over for Saros coin. The dev abandoned the project. The community is strong. We are working on updating wallet and relaunching.

you will continue to develop SAROS or you are goin to make a fork?
we have to wake up the community

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
big_daddy

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 08:22:45 AM

Hello

They will be creating a new coin and swapping. Since a Steem and Medium profile is required to get a swap, I will not be participating and work to help bring the original Saros back without a swap

well, mi opinion is that if there is a willing of develop SAROS again, it will be better to do on the original chain, not to make another coin
there are too many forks, nowdays, a fork is taken like a peace of cake, but is not good

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
FreakCoder

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:46:59 PM

Hello

They will be creating a new coin and swapping. Since a Steem and Medium profile is required to get a swap, I will not be participating and work to help bring the original Saros back without a swap

well, mi opinion is that if there is a willing of develop SAROS again, it will be better to do on the original chain, not to make another coin
there are too many forks, nowdays, a fork is taken like a peace of cake, but is not good

I agree. They are going to make a brand new coin so it would be better for them to just ANN a new coin. They would be better off to future investors.

Gabriellla

Activity: 112

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:33:34 PM

Project looks interesting. I will be looking out for more information, let's see another opinion giving to this project & how this project will turn out.

▰▰   IMPRESSIO.io   ▰▰   THE FUTURE OF INVESTING   ▰▰
✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ And More...
Andrey123

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

*I teach work in Forex*

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:06:05 AM

Hello!
How to configure the master node?

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
▄█▀▄▄██▀██████▄▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄██▀██▌▐██▐█████▄▀█▄
▄▀▄█▀▀██ █▌▐█▌██▐██▀▀█▄▀▄
▄█ ██▄  ▐▌▐▌▐█▌█▌█▌  ▄██ █▄
█ ███▀▀▄ ▌▐▌▐█▌█▌█ ▄▀▀███ █
█ ███▄▄  █ █ █▌█ █  ▄▄███ █
█ ███  ▀ ▐ █ █ █ ▌ ▀  ███ █
▀█ ███▄▄ ▐▌▐▄▀▄▌▐▌ ▄▄███ █▀

▀▄▀██▄▄  █▄▀█▀▄█  ▄▄██▀▄▀
▀█▄▀████▄▀█▄█▀▄████▀▄█▀

▀█▄▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▄█▀
▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄████▄
         ▐█████▌        █████▌        ▐█████  ▄████████████▌   ▄▄████████████▄            ▄▄███████████               ███████
         ██████        ▐█████         █████▌▐██████▀▀▀▀▀███  ▄████████▀▀▀███████       ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌               ▀████▀
        ▐█████▌        █████▌        ▐█████▐█████▀          ██████▀▀      ▀█████▄     ██████▀
        ██████        ▐█████         █████▌▐█████▄         ██████           █████    █████▀           ▄▄███████▄    ▄█████   ████▌ ▄▄█████▄
     ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████  ▄█████████████▌ ▄█████▌  █████▄██████████
       ██████        ▐█████         ▐█████   ▀█████████▄  █████▌            █████▌ ▐████▌         █████▀     ████▌▄█████▌  ██████▀    ██████
      ▐█████▌        █████▌         █████▌     ▀▀███████▄ █████             █████  █████         █████       ██████████▌  ██████      █████▀
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████       ██████████▌  ██████      █████▀
     ▐█████▌         █████▌       ▄█████▀ ▄        ▐█████ ██████▄       ▄██████▀  █████        ██████      ███████████  ██████      █████▀
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀ ▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀  ███████▄▄▄▄████████▀   ▀█████▄   ▄▄▄██████▄  ▄▄███████████▌ ██████      █████▀
    ▐███████████████  ▀██████████████▀   ██████████████▀    ▀▀█████████████▀▀      ▀█████████████████████████▀  ████████████      █████▀
    ███████████████      ▀▀████████▀      ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀          ▀▀███████▀▀           ▀▀██████▀▀   ▀▀█████▀▀      ▀█████████      █████▀
JOIN[]NOW!
mr.quackquack

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:46:28 AM

is this thing dead or what and is there a masternode website we can run for this Dash Fork?
FreakCoder

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:22:43 AM

is this thing dead or what and is there a masternode website we can run for this Dash Fork?

Mostly dead for now unless you want the swap coin from the other group you can find in the discord. I prefer not to go that route. I was going to make a new discord, but don't want to be fully responsible for another project at this time. I am happy to help if someone else wants to take control.

mr.quackquack

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:43:16 AM

well yea dude how do we go about it?
Henry4457

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:18:45 PM

Can not wait until this project reaches a huge capitalization, otherwise you’ll be late, you’ve to invest now Grin

M A E S T R O  ▾  Revolutionizing the Digital Music World  ▾  https://maestroproject.io/
FreakCoder

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:26:12 PM

Can not wait until this project reaches a huge capitalization, otherwise you’ll be late, you’ve to invest now Grin

Way to get your stats up

FreakCoder

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:17:22 AM

Community telegram https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAFMniXj88BygLbbtdA

mr.quackquack

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:29:43 AM

we need a vote from the community to decide what direction they want this coin to go with  and what type of coin they want to make it i.e commerce, iot, money payments etc. etc.  Also join the telegram and discord groups
damo1980

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:50:47 PM

we need a vote from the community to decide what direction they want this coin to go with  and what type of coin they want to make it i.e commerce, iot, money payments etc. etc.  Also join the telegram and discord groups

What coin we on about now lol as I now see 3?? real saros? new swap coin or something? or this new saros coming im confused?
mr.quackquack

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:58:18 PM

I believe this is the Saros message board. We need to revive this coin because seemingly the dev has left. 
FreakCoder

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:48:50 PM

What coin we on about now lol as I now see 3?? real saros? new swap coin or something? or this new saros coming im confused?

I am continuing to run the current Saros as I can't stand swapping all the time. You follow the other people and basically get a free coin and maybe lose Saros? I don't know. I left that discord as it was a mess. Last I heard, you would get 1 MN of the new coin no matter how many Saros MN you have. I am not continuing any development, I am simply giving people a place to go to continue on if you wish.

HashTo.Win

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:38:33 PM

http://hashto.win/h2wcpl.png

SAROS (x11) is now live on HashTo.Win!

http://hashto.win/

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://hashto.win:3533 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=SAROS

Looking for a professional pool with low fees? Well. Now you've found us!

As as a celebration to us going live, we've decreased pool fees to 0.4% until the end of April!

Twitter
Discord

http://hashto.win/
big_daddy

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 11:07:16 AM

I have a shared MN running on
it will run untill when? probably forever :-) cause I am not selling this scam coin for pennies, and this coin will have no future development

the most scam MNs are X11 algo.... and on a daily base they are born
when listed on masternode.online, we see a dump, because there was a premine, & the "devs" dump the moon bag and leave the coin to the community

I see SAROS as similar as the description above  Undecided

FreakCoder

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:34:24 PM

I have a shared MN running on
it will run untill when? probably forever :-) cause I am not selling this scam coin for pennies, and this coin will have no future development

the most scam MNs are X11 algo.... and on a daily base they are born
when listed on masternode.online, we see a dump, because there was a premine, & the "devs" dump the moon bag and leave the coin to the community

I see SAROS as similar as the description above  Undecided

I agree, but I see more Neoscrypt junk MN coming out than x11.

mr.quackquack

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:52:21 AM

Where can i run a masternode online? Any sites that run masternodes like stakeunited would be appreciated thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.