Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:25:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] AZERIUM - DAG based anonymous Coin and Exchange  (Read 2993 times)
kul0n

Activity: 434
Merit: 49

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:36:01 PM

the description sounds good, raiblocks today is quite popular, I hope your project will also be in demand and successful. If you make the distribution as it was in the raiblocks it will be just fine)
cryptoam

Activity: 198
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:39:57 AM

wow....Devs didn't even ask or mention the word "Donations" anywhere....but these guys pounce on them...
guys..get a life...

After seeing their LinkedIn profiles, I think the team is very much capable of delivering on what they are promising...
You have my full support guys..
This is going to be an exciting journey..
Maziin

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:27:47 PM

What do you guys think about faucets distribution? In my view, is the most fairly distribution possible.
Nomad_1

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:57:43 PM

wow....Devs didn't even ask or mention the word "Donations" anywhere....but these guys pounce on them...
guys..get a life...

After seeing their LinkedIn profiles, I think the team is very much capable of delivering on what they are promising...

Check out the forum for a project called "Stone". Have a read through and you will see why people are talking about donations lol
MrAhab

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:01:08 PM

Felixando scammed all those people.

He's deleting posts constantly.

Don't give anyone a dime on this forum until they show some code
Rosecraft

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:27:54 PM

Whitepaper is a must.
Rinasinedingri

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:30:00 PM

good tokens. I want to invest a little bit
Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:31:16 PM

There have been lots of projects like this announced, all look similar.  STONE is one.  If you can build it great.
I thought the same thing, Manta is another project prior to this and later to Stone, would the same people be involved? In bounty campaigns managed by a manager in common, the thread pattern is normal if we repeat, so we can conclude that it's the same person or group of people behind these projects? This time, they do not want donations. Cheesy
Rosecraft

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:39:49 PM

There have been lots of projects like this announced, all look similar.  STONE is one.  If you can build it great.
I thought the same thing, Manta is another project prior to this and later to Stone, would the same people be involved? In bounty campaigns managed by a manager in common, the thread pattern is normal if we repeat, so we can conclude that it's the same person or group of people behind these projects? This time, they do not want donations. Cheesy

lol. Probably so!
Malek17

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:22:55 PM

guys..get a life...

Well I suggest to ask them for their bitcoin address and give them some
donation to show real support I also suggest you donate to stone team they are very much in need for donations
cryptoam

Activity: 198
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:06:48 PM

guys..get a life...

donation to show real support I also suggest you donate to stone team they are very much in need for donations

They not even asked once for donation....
Show some respect guys...

btw, I know about Stone....
Malek17

Activity: 166

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:03:20 PM

guys..get a life...

They not even asked once for donation....
Show some respect guys...

btw, I know about Stone....
they didn't ask for donation because of the first warning i gave them in the first post after the announcement if you read the whole thread,stone did the same they didn't ask for donations first until they were sure some gullible people believed in them. real Dev with real project never ask for donation before something physical is done and have a code and the project ready and even if they have the project ready donations will go the Community fund of the project not the Dev himself as most Dev get rewarded by taking a percentage of the total supply of the coin not by donations.
nltn

Activity: 82

crypto

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:06:15 PM

I am an avid fan of DAG projects, so I will be definitely following this one to see how it goes.
Izac

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:57:23 PM

Its my first comment and Excited about the project so good luck guys. LinkedIn profiles are enough to grade them. disagree with my comments but who cares. If this is a scam who cares they are not asking for any money.  Grin
QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:05:35 PM

I will keep an eye on this project, Azerium, which sounds good but still there is absolutely not enough information to evaluate it as something real. As they say, that's just a PRE-ANN.
blockchainben

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:19:14 AM

DAG is the flavour of the month/year at the moment.  Hope the project goes well.  I'll watch and get involved if you need help - especially testers
blockchainben

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:37:20 AM

Hi, are you going to open the telegram up for posting?  Or just collecting people for now then postings later?
talktopab

Activity: 82

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:59:50 AM

I will keep an eye on this project. Looks prmossing. Good luck!
cbraman

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:37:36 AM

dev pls go for it
I am looking forward to hearing the latest update
herfie.chen

Activity: 672

simply getting the job done

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:44:54 AM

Look like great project, i think all exchange project proffer same concept fast transaction and low fee transaction. But it's all just a concept and not in accordance with what is promised, it takes a large fee for transactions can be fast. Hope there is a difference in this project.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: