Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 10:55:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] AZERIUM - DAG based anonymous Coin and Exchange  (Read 2993 times)
Thinvestor

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:57:38 AM

Hopfully this isn't a scam either, anything that is posted as a privacy based DAG coin I am SUPER sceptical of, as they are all fucking scams. I like you are not asking for donations though. Best of luck with the project if it truly is legit, I will pop back time to time to see if this is for real or not!

The simpler it is, the better I like it
Afkbio

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:50:09 PM

Hey there, looking good Smiley

There is a discord for discussing DAG coins with privacy concept and feasability, if you'd like to join.

https://discord.gg/auFsMSD

See ya
MangoFish

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:47:58 PM

Are you guys planning on implementing any financial incentives for people to run nodes  (such as proof of stake)? I feel that this is one aspect in which would allow for a wider adoption in terms of new users in the future  thus improving  the coins performance and scalability . Rai Blocks lacks decentralization because of it's representative system  and steers potential new users away. Although, I still do think that the devs should hold a good portion of the coins to maintain a suitable balance.
ivanovhristo14

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:49:51 PM

Excuse my ignorance but can someone tell me what DAG stands for? I've never heard it before.

▄▀ ▄▀   ☎  ⌘ Calls powered by cryptocurrencies ✆  ▀▄ ▀▄
⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩  Experty.io   ⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪
➪ Experty in TOP ICOs to watch in 2018 by Inc.com |  Twitter medium
MangoFish

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:59:03 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 01:41:26 AM by MangoFish

Other than that, amazing project with a transparent group of devs, I'm excited to see how the refund/chargebacks with binding contracts will  be tied to the rest of the DAG mechanics. If you guys need people for test net I'm happy to help Wink
Thinvestor

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:27:18 PM

Excuse my ignorance but can someone tell me what DAG stands for? I've never heard it before.

Directed Acyclic Graph, its also known as a tangle blockchain. There are plenty of youtube videos explaining how it works. Its next level blockchain, it scales, is instant and is about as free as you can get. In my view, DAG coins are the future.

https://satoshiwatch.com/coins/iota/in-depth/iota-dag-tangle/

This link will help explain a bit more

The simpler it is, the better I like it
yakapitalist

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:13:49 AM

Very interesting. Popular now DAG. Where is your WhitePaper and Roadmap? I want to learn more

ray_saeed

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:08:07 PM

Very interesting project. Keeping this on my radar. If you guys need any help with testing I will be happy to contribute.
Humans

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:29:02 AM

Good luck with the development. Will be following for updates.
stclair

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:30:55 AM

I want to give my eths... when i get lambo?
DreamCurrency

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:47:07 AM

Sounds like the dream currency. Definitely good to see developer names, but where is the GitHub repository? I'm a web developer who can help. Check out Yourrency.com for a quick example. This project has potential if you're serious!
lamgiaukhongkho26

Activity: 102

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:52:53 AM

Is this one mineable? I can not find the information in the OP. Thanks in advance for your help and your answer, dev.
fonship

Activity: 893
Merit: 135

Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 04:33:08 AM

Is this one mineable? I can not find the information in the OP. Thanks in advance for your help and your answer, dev.

Many are waiting for answers but I don’t see anyone replying here. Very less activity on thread. Not sure when they will start to communicate here.

selling sushistake.com, send offers
kopes18

Activity: 80

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:39:21 AM

That doesn't make sense, how could you buy your own coins?
Black_bl

Activity: 503
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:16:35 PM

This thread/project looks without activity
abdullahzaib (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:04:49 PM

Is this PoW/PoS/something else?

PoS. More details in upcoming whitepaper.
abdullahzaib (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:06:33 PM

Whitepaper is a must.

Whitepaper will be out soon. Stay tuned!
abdullahzaib (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:11:19 PM

Nope, but there will be incentives.
DreamCurrency

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:30:18 PM

Thank you for the updates. I'm a web designer, developer, and marketer than can help this project in any way you need. Would love to pm you concerning this, but it states I am unable to message you at the moment.

In the meantime, I've created azerium.org as a quick resource the community can build upon.

We should really try to distribute this currency more equally for humanity. This is the whole purpose. To distribute a quick, feeless, private & secure currency to as diverse a world of humanity as possible. We can save human lives through this. Let's try our best to seize this opportunity for humanity and the world.

Also, I have an earn.com account and we may be able to distribute azers more equally through their new airdrop program. They have over 100,000+ users and it's free for anyone to sign up. We can launch a campaign to distribute a majority of azers only to those who "invite other users, perform labor for the project, or give back in other ways." You may view more details here: https://news.earn.com/launch-your-token-with-an-earn-com-airdrop-97715970f8c7

Would love to hear the community's thoughts on this.
lipton

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:11:09 PM

When is a start date?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: