Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 06:35:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 1200$ investment - What to buy ?  (Read 17446 times)
Crypto1989

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:34:44 PM

Put 1/2 in ETH, still has alot of room to grow this year.
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:31:06 PM

I want to buy ethereum for short-term investments, because ethereum has a stable price and when it gets high prices can buy bitcoin for long-term investment and get big profit.
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:52:10 PM

with my experience, I advise you not to invest all in a certain alt. Please split the money out and invest in some altcoins. some potential coins:
ETH, IOTA, ADA
If you want more secure, long-term investment please invest ethereum

Make me great again
RKh

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:00:27 AM

I recommend people all over the place while the train has not completely gone

SpectreCoin.

I ve had doubters who didnt check the tech, back then but I was proved as the price already did a nice increase as it went from 0,4 to 5$ in last month. But there is so much room still left to grow

Why?

Simply cause of this

rowandg

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:05:06 PM

I'm a small investor , new to crypto but i'm doing non stop research and i want an honest opinion on what you guys think i should buy with this capital .
Was thinking ETH , ETC(new pump coming soon-> japan DMM exchange luanch on 11 january) , Elix , PRL , Blue , AMP .
Any input and ideas are highly appreaciated .
Thanks !

For a quick turn around, I would say XSPEC. They have a release tomorrow!

XSPEC +1 ! But not as a quick turnaround, but as the hold of 2018 Smiley
cashjonny

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

ICO Live! betterbetting.org

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:25:34 PM

If I were you I would go with tron, especially now I wish I can buy more. It’s $0,109765 right now. And I believe it will be x10 easily soon. But it’s my opinion I believe everyone should do their own research in crypto world.

GeorgeEden

Activity: 126

Patience and knowledge are gold.

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:47:36 PM

its good you are asking here for advices and here are many experts but pls do your own research if you listen to some1 here and lose you will have to blame him?nah. just do your own research and judge by your own.good luck.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
SiiGLe

Activity: 161

ICO Live! betterbetting.org

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:26:51 PM

$1200 is a great amount to start investing . If I were you i would put 100 dollars to swarm 100 dollars to tron and 100 dollars to drgn. Then i would buy ethereum with 500 dollars and iota with the 400 dollars. Then i would keep first 3 coins as long term investment and eth , iota as mid term.

BetterBetting          Betting Currency of the Future
TOKEN SALE  ❱❱  December 15th, 2017
██████████     FACEBOOK     |     TWITTER     |     TELEGRAM     ██████████
Despacito

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:50:01 PM

with my experience, I advise you not to invest all in a certain alt. Please split the money out and invest in some altcoins. some potential coins:
ETH, IOTA, ADA
If you want more secure, long-term investment please invest ethereum

ADA can be bought when it's below $1 and ETH can be bought from any price you see on your screen. No matter what, ethereum will write a success story this year and in 2019, it looks like.
Inkognito222

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:07:57 PM

You need invest to Spectrecoin (XSPEC)
Togie

Activity: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:01:32 PM

I'm a small investor , new to crypto but i'm doing non stop research and i want an honest opinion on what you guys think i should buy with this capital .
Was thinking ETH , ETC(new pump coming soon-> japan DMM exchange luanch on 11 january) , Elix , PRL , Blue , AMP .
Thanks !
Go for a smaller market cap to see better gains if you plan on holding for more than a year.
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:11:13 PM

$1k is not a huge amount, so logically I would invest in low cap / high potential coins like Spectrecoin or Elixir. Spectrecoin is practically at ATH, Elixir has a dip right now. Less risk / less reward is probably Ethereum.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:29:53 PM

Thanks for the quick input guys . I was watching elixir since it was 0.9$ , next day 1.5x , now going solid again . I should go into that asap .
I know that elixir has been making great profits as of late but one of the issues with buying a coin that is raising is that you do not know when it is going to stop if you buy at the peak you are going to lose a lot of money, it is better to invest in a coin that has not skyrocketed yet but in which you see lot of potential, with that money I will be looking for very cheap coins and hold for some time to get profits.
herecomesjohnny

Activity: 156
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:47:50 PM

Thanks !

1200$ investment is the nice amount of the money. ETH would be for sure a great choice if you make the investment right away. Price is currently sitting on 1400 dollars and the rising curve will grow even more. The investment won't bring you the profit right away but as the long-term investment, the Ethereum would be a great choice. If you are eager to gain the profit faster put your investment into some other altcoins. My recommendation would be IOTA and WAWES because of their great technology that will bring the investors the profit that they hope for. Some promising ICO would be the investment with the possible big return but that would be a risky move and I don't want to give a recommendation on the ICO because the chances are 50/50 that the ICO will succeed.
kumara

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:18:20 PM

Thanks !

I suggest you separate your protfilio in terms of public/private. Privacy will be the biggest trend in 2018. Checkout intensecoin http://intensecoin.com. Privacy and VPN is a natural fit for the blockchain yet Intense is the only non ERC20 coin that has plans to implement it.
Danto

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:31:28 PM

I recommend people all over the place while the train has not completely gone

SpectreCoin.

I ve had doubters who didnt check the tech, back then but I was proved as the price already did a nice increase as it went from 0,4 to 5$ in last month. But there is so much room still left to grow

Why?

Simply cause of this

https://b.radikal.ru/b03/1801/80/f58c06f40da0.png

I like this coin as well I invested a while ago. I like the fact that they're actually quietly working on the tech before starting to whore themselves out before being ready. I take integrity over hype for the long run any time if your product is good the rest can always follow. .
Gangy

Activity: 225

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:39:51 PM

I can suggest you invest in kin and Sirin Labs. If I were you I would invest in both of them right now. But I think these are good for long term investment. If you are looking for a short term coin ethereum always good short or long terms. And I believe invest in all of your money is not a good idea, I generally share out my money for investment.

JPCain

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:42:08 PM

I have just invested in DeepOnion.

A really interesting concept and encourages holders to get involved in the community.

I also hold BTC and Monero.

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1642675
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
cetje

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:44:18 PM

Thanks for the quick input guys . I was watching elixir since it was 0.9$ , next day 1.5x , now going solid again . I should go into that asap .
I know that elixir has been making great profits as of late but one of the issues with buying a coin that is raising is that you do not know when it is going to stop if you buy at the peak you are going to lose a lot of money, it is better to invest in a coin that has not skyrocketed yet but in which you see lot of potential, with that money I will be looking for very cheap coins and hold for some time to get profits.

Well, it dropped a lot recently... Probably will increase again the next days.
Pekine

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:48:11 PM

Ethereum is a good base. I believe as well in riplle, IOTA, Stellar. My last buys were Siacoin, golem and Funfair.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: