Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:31:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 1200$ investment - What to buy ?  (Read 17440 times)
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:38:55 PM

If you have $1200 you should focus on ICO projects as it will help you make better profits. In recent times there have been many good ICO projects and you should consider your investment in an ICO project that can help you make a good profit.

but we need to search a good ico that will survive for a long term and will give a big profit to us. I will choose existing coin that I know like ethereum, zec, litecoin, and else because I believe that this type of coins will increase in the future. but if we are choosing the ico, we need to read all information about the ico so we can select the ico that will bring a profit. besides that, we don't know how good the ico after it's release on the exchanges.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
kang_kung

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:12:17 PM

I'm a small investor , new to crypto but i'm doing non stop research and i want an honest opinion on what you guys think i should buy with this capital .
Was thinking ETH , ETC(new pump coming soon-> japan DMM exchange luanch on 11 january) , Elix , PRL , Blue , AMP .
Any input and ideas are highly appreaciated .
Thanks !
ETH sound better.
keb77

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:20:12 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 01:31:25 PM by keb77

I would recommend you to take a loot at OmiseGO (OMG),  Electroneum (ETN) and Litecoin (LTC). These coins are undervalued in my opinion and the future is bright for those coins in 2018.  Especially Electroneum is ready to go ham, once they hit new exchange and fix some stuff in their app price will surge for sure.

the ones you have indicated are excellent coins. I also include strongHands. at present you take many and then it is 100% pos. Then the dev is a guarantee.

https://www.reddit.com/r/stronghands/comments/7q1a8s/1122018_update_the_upcoming_weeks_for_stronghands/

Crypto Advisor - Twitter https://twitter.com/CryptoclubA
DiceChain

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:47:43 PM

I'm a small investor , new to crypto but i'm doing non stop research and i want an honest opinion on what you guys think i should buy with this capital .
Was thinking ETH , ETC(new pump coming soon-> japan DMM exchange luanch on 11 january) , Elix , PRL , Blue , AMP .
Thanks !
1200$. You should buy XLM or ADA. It will be x2-x3 times in the future. May be April or May or you want to be sure. You should buy ETH. It's a great choice and no risk. Because ETH is great
neobao

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:48:15 PM

Take a look at Coinonaxt: https://coinmarketcap.com/pt-br/currencies/coinonatx/
This coin still has a low marketcap and you can easily setup a masternode to get more free coins, so when it get more value you will have even more.
elementaryOS

Activity: 131

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:36:52 PM

Thanks !
Buy BTC not any chance to buy it cheap for now.
SNAPCALLHERO

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:36:27 PM

$1200 is really a suitable budget for newcomers. ETH is really a good coin. With your other choices, I do not know exactly so I wont give my opinion. But, I wanna introduce you one coin. That is Playkey. That is a potential token was released from successful ICO project.

HunterM

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 04:42:28 PM

Thanks !

I also do not have a lot of capital for investment, and I have acquired new altcoyins: Power Ledger and sugarexchange, they have shown good growth since entering the exchange and I think that this is not the limit. I advise you to consider them for investment

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
frozenballs

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:55:57 PM

I would split it up.

I would put 1/3 in a low cap privacy coin.
My favorite is Xspec, undervalued for the tech it uses. With a low market cap and crappy marketing I can see this coin go really far when it gets some mroe attention.

Put 1/3 in a upcoming Ico, many out there at the moment

and 1/3 in bitcoin
SPINPIX

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:03:28 PM

i think too that you should split up your budget, going all in with only one currency is risky, i would suggest you to put some money on low market coin (risky but more gains) for example xspec, blue , strat or shift, put there something like 40% of your budget, another 40% on safe coins like ether, btc or stellar, you wont gain much money but it's safer. the last 20% on some promising icos like the telegram ICO in march or idw that seems a cool project.
give a look to universa that is not yet listed but it's promising too

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
Flickkk

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Bounty Detective

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:53:43 PM

Thanks !

i think BLUE is on its peak now. try to buy HAT or PRL .

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
anami57

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:01:38 PM

Thanks !

i think BLUE is on its peak now. try to buy HAT or PRL .

Yeah PRL I think it's the best invesment for longterm, with $1200 it's not big capital,
we can choose alot of coin which cheap to make a longterm investment.
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:11:29 PM

Check out stratis & waves! there are too many developments such as mainnet - Smart contract & also umcoming ICOs based on these coins!
also i would recommend ethos! yes!
It will kill coinbase...been shilling abt it since it was $1.25 only 4 weeks ago... Universal wallet launch in Q1 and Fiat gateway in Q2...it will go parabolic..
Product ✅
Community ✅
Developers✅
Real world use✅

Ticks all the boxes...
keb77

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:07:29 PM

StrongHands

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stronghands/#markets

very important news... post this news on all Twitter accounts and on facebook

https://twitter.com/SkinnyCat_BTC/status/952966279090135041

https://twitter.com/janblokhuijsen/status/952551928248066048?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Eios%7Ctwgr%5Eph.telegra.Telegraph.Share

https://t.me/stronghands

https://discord.gg/rts5QPQ

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2709780

Crypto Advisor - Twitter https://twitter.com/CryptoclubA
NewcryptoNew

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:08:47 PM

Buy NEO. It is very promising project.
shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:11:36 PM

Everyone has their own opinion on investing Rather than making such inquiry you ought to do research and take a stab at ending up for good ones. You can check the undertaking in points of interest by doing some personal investigation, plans, and the item. It isn't so much that elusive a decent one.
samuelpm

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:13:46 PM

Thanks !

You must buy this:

Top 3 most promising low Market Cap coins 2018:
1- Verify (CRED)
2- FLIXXO
3- ELIXIR (ELIX)
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:54:07 PM

Thanks !

Blue is good for playing on short term basis but remember that it has already history of crazy pump so you play safely.

NEO is good too and you can consider this. Airdrop coins such as SDRN are good for short term too since they are cheap now.

Long term coins such as ETH and BTC are already obvious that is good for investment but since you have a budget of only $1,200 it's better if you play first with those alts as you can also earned ETH from doing this at the same time.

Try it and see what will be the result.
Raphand

Activity: 111

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 08:59:27 PM

I woulds suggest pick from well-known person who runs a blog about Expanse and TokenLab who is also working at this projects.
They are working hard and it's not work without progresses 2018 will bring many improvements and news so the price should rise.
okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:19:34 PM

Thanks !

You must buy this:

Top 3 most promising low Market Cap coins 2018:
1- Verify (CRED)
2- FLIXXO
3- ELIXIR (ELIX)

1 kin
2 sonm
3 mth

and i will take my x2 gain next month.

trust me. they are the most promising coins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: