Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:50:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 1200$ investment - What to buy ?  (Read 17434 times)
titovvald

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:34:05 PM

I think you can invest 1200$ in Bitcoin White. This is a promising coin that you can buy.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jaephoenix

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:39:08 PM

It would really pay you to invest Retainly
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:06:19 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2018, 05:00:04 PM by bitcoinking11

Instead of investing $1200 in many coins, I would prefer to invest in one single coin and that is Neo. I think It is a very good Chinese project and it has got a bright future. Many Chinese and overseas investors have been buying Neo for some time. It has the potential to surpass Ethereum in near future.
maxim4eg123

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:11:55 PM

Buy ethereum. rest assured that these coins would have potentially very high prices and the results will give you a huge advantage. Now ETH price 400$. You can buy 3 ETH
kualalump9

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:18:36 PM

Buy ethereum. rest assured that these coins would have potentially very high prices and the results will give you a huge advantage. Now ETH price 400$. You can buy 3 ETH
if you wait another week you could buy 4 eth with that money, point is it's still crashing down, why catch a falling knife?
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:54:58 PM

I would like to draw attention to those altcoyins that have significantly decreased in price. For example OBSIDIAN. An excellent coin created on the stratis platform, besides it has a finished product.
eelectrick

Activity: 217
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:23:00 PM

I think focus with ETH and BLUE/ BCH you have success,
Slowes proggress but have market, and all people familier with them,
Good luck friends

I would still go with Ethereum and Bitcoins. Maybe include Monero and NEO while I am it. Considering the continuous
decline of prices everywhere a $1200 budget can indeed buy you a lot of coins. It's more than enough I think based
on current market prices, the best thing now is to choose the ones that would bring in more when everything calms
and they start to climb up again. Plainly BTC and ETH are the only ones that seem to show that exceptional potential
and capacity. Still after you buy them you have to continue to hold and wait. Only by then you'll truly know if whatever
you bought and invested in would pay off.
Bimerok

Activity: 207

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:05:46 PM

Instead of investing $1200 in many coins, I would prefer to invest in one single coin and that is Neo. I think It is a very good Chinese project and it has got a bright future.
It is impossible to invest all means in one coin, this is the first rule of a novice investor and trader. Draw conclusions.
Zz
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:10:24 PM

i do not like take a investing advice but you may buy ins edgeless or wepover. in this now all of them are very cheap. i believe that the are 3x in short time.
ahoenk

Activity: 1232
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:28:24 AM

If you are new make sure that the money is not money you used for daily basis and that money is the money youcan afford to loose. So many scammer in cryptoworld and we can not ask to return it if we send our money to scammer. And learn to make your wallet as safe as possible so you can not get hacked like any other newbie. Then learn what is ico and learn how to point good and bad ico and scam ico. After that you can try to invest in some ico to laverage your money.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Hehalye

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:39:14 AM

I advise you to buy a few cryptocurrencies with a large capitalization. It is more reliable than participating in an ICO.
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:07:32 AM

I'm a small investor , new to crypto but i'm doing non stop research and i want an honest opinion on what you guys think i should buy with this capital .
Was thinking ETH , ETC(new pump coming soon-> japan DMM exchange luanch on 11 january) , Elix , PRL , Blue , AMP .
Any input and ideas are highly appreaciated .
Thanks !

i am curious. what happened to your 1200 dollar.
in best chance you have 300 dollar now Smiley
CryptoMike14

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:40:04 AM

I suggest you should split your $1,200 into different altcoins!
1-2 options great potential:
1.Neo:Digital Assets + Digital Identity + Smart Contract=Smart Economy

2.Litecoin:Litecoin is a peer-to-peer Internet currency that enables instant, near-zero cost payments to anyone in the world.
               Litecoin features faster transaction confirmation times and improved storage efficiency than the leading math-based currency.

3.Verge:Verge uses multiple anonymity-centric networks such as TOR and I2P. The IP addresses of the users are fully obfuscated. The Core QT
               wallet has built-in TOR integration as well as SSL encryption which adds an extra level of security.
Gizaza

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:57:22 PM

I suggest you to invest in lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction
heidikim

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:54:07 PM

Invest $ 1200 if you can risk your penny. If you want to fold your investment it may be better to do it by sharing among several coins of confidence.
gracer88

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:44:46 PM

I'm a small investor , new to crypto but i'm doing non stop research and i want an honest opinion on what you guys think i should buy with this capital .
Was thinking ETH , ETC(new pump coming soon-> japan DMM exchange luanch on 11 january) , Elix , PRL , Blue , AMP .
Thanks !
I like your choice - ETH and the ETC. The Ethereum is a very promising coin. Many people abuse the Ethereum Classic, but I believe that this is an undervalued coin.
Here is my list of altcoins for you: Neo, Capp, Waves, Wings ,Stratis.

soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:04:44 AM

Thanks !

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:46:02 AM

Thanks !
I like your choice - ETH and the ETC. The Ethereum is a very promising coin. Many people abuse the Ethereum Classic, but I believe that this is an undervalued coin.

eth and etc can be a good investment especially, for now, the price is at the bottom of the price. I see you have a good list investment too but unfortunately, I don't know much about capp, maybe I will search more information about them so if I think it's a good investment, maybe I will invest some money too. I believe there are more coins that could be a good investment for a long-term but we need to search and read on their project so we can choose the coin.
Haryford

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:36:05 AM

Thanks !

eth and etc can be a good investment especially, for now, the price is at the bottom of the price. I see you have a good list investment too but unfortunately, I don't know much about capp, maybe I will search more information about them so if I think it's a good investment, maybe I will invest some money too. I believe there are more coins that could be a good investment for a long-term but we need to search and read on their project so we can choose the coin.

If the ETH changes its POW algorithm to be more ASIC avert, then the price could rise a lot again.
DiceChain

Activity: 353

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:37:00 PM

1200$ . Choose the low value coins at CMC. And importantly, buying coins in the top 20 will ensure your safety. That's not a big amount. So your profit will not be much
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: