Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:01:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 1200$ investment - What to buy ?  (Read 17434 times)
hkhattar

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 08:00:20 AM

You can certainly look at ETHOS

To know why, please read http://www.cryptocoindigest.org/top-altcoin-for-long-term-2018-firstpost/
okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:00:00 PM

The best thing is to buy Ethereum, Bitcoin and such coins as:

1. TRX
2. Ripple
3. Litecoin
4. NEO

But the last four it's my opinion - you can choose something more
However, put most of your instment into Ethereum and Bitcoin
It's for save

good portfolio ecxept trx

it is overpriced now. be careful when you will take this coin.

xrp ltc oand neo is good choise
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:31:50 PM

Yes, quite a good amount for investment in this sphere of activity. Still, I think it is better to invest in a bitcoin farm and you will not burn with this decision because soon your amount will multiply.

cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:50:30 PM

I'm a small investor , new to crypto but i'm doing non stop research and i want an honest opinion on what you guys think i should buy with this capital .
Was thinking ETH , ETC(new pump coming soon-> japan DMM exchange luanch on 11 january) , Elix , PRL , Blue , AMP .
Any input and ideas are highly appreaciated .
Thanks !
That may be the good altcoins, you can invest all in it. but I'd recommend a little extra to invest in Houbi. It is a trading platform of China and has been developing very strongly in recent years.
Although it is smaller in size than Kucoin, it will take over a year to overtake major trading platforms such as Poloniex and Kucoin. Because it is a very potential altcoins and can be matched with Binance.
merrillolive

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:15:42 PM

IMO I'll make like this 60% on ethereum, 20% make an invesment on an ICO, the rest lookin for some potential low cap altcoin.
Sometimes make speculation on low cap altcoin can make high proffit, but off course it has high risk too.
Yes. Deleting your portfolio will thus reduce the risk on the Crypto market. So if you are lucky you will get high profit from the ICO project. That's where the most potential, fast rich if you choose the right ICO project.
Avantiser

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:48:38 PM

Check Masari.
darewaller

Activity: 2828
Merit: 639

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:16:51 AM

Check Masari.
Would not it be much safer and beneficial to choose an old coin instead of going for the new ones, especially after the Centra incident ?

Moreover, the new coins cannot unleash as much profit as old coins can or you can say that a person may need to hold for years in order to become rich. Therefore, the best is to invest in bitcoin or any potential coin like ethereum or litecoin. Basically I'm not in favour of any ICO projects hence I'm not recommending any of them. Still, there could be many potential tokens are available to invest with. But considering the risk I am always suggesting not to go for them compared to old reputed coins.

Woolles890

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:40:03 AM

I'm a small investor , new to crypto but i'm doing non stop research and i want an honest opinion on what you guys think i should buy with this capital .
Was thinking ETH , ETC(new pump coming soon-> japan DMM exchange luanch on 11 january) , Elix , PRL , Blue , AMP .
Thanks !
All you have to buy with the money you have is you have to buy some Ethereum coins. You can hold in the long run all the Ethereum you have. I'm sure you will not regret and will get a huge profit.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266

Prontapay

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:05:29 AM

Get yourself 50%btc ,and rest of the money put in an low supply altcoin.The one you think have more potential.Check Block array for example

andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:49:37 AM

Thanks !
Ethereum is a great coin to buy but you should not expect to get great profits out of it, and the reason for it is that the market cap is already very high which means that it is a lot more difficult for it to grow compared to other coins, if I were you taking into account the small amount of money that you want to invest I will probably look for coins with a very small market cap and hope for the best.
Haryford

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:42:35 AM

1. TRX
2. Ripple
3. Litecoin
4. NEO

It's for save

Ripple is not decentralized, so it might not be a good choice.
moneyangel

Activity: 336

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:59:28 AM

Given the situation that now exists in the market of crypto currency, you can pay attention to NEO
and Binance Token. Both these coins show good results, under the present conditions
BNB price had been increasing even if it's just new exchanges getting bigger and better day by day. Investing on this coin is a sure winner.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Dahman El_Harrachi

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:06:00 PM

1. TRX
2. Ripple
3. Litecoin
4. NEO

It's for save

all these coins have a huge market cap and you can't make money with 1200$ on them you should try to find the next trx,neo.... these coins are mostly store of value than investment.
widecash

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:11:59 PM

U can invest with WideCash.

https://freiexchange.com/market/WCH/BTC
maydna

Activity: 2954
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:44:29 PM

1. TRX
2. Ripple
3. Litecoin
4. NEO

It's for save

all these coins have a huge market cap and you can't make money with 1200$ on them you should try to find the next trx,neo.... these coins are mostly store of value than investment.

maybe he can select cheap coins with a profitable chance in the future, he can make a research for ada, waves, trx while the price of each coin is still cheap. and with that money, I guess he can make a big profit once the price increase higher and I am sure that three coins will increase in the future. I think cheap coins price still profitable to increase so if he can analyze each coin that we suggested to him, I think he can find more coins to buy.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:08:37 PM

Thanks !
In my opinion, you should invest in ICX and hold it until the end of Q4. The good news about ICX has been a lot on social networking sites and news sites about Crypto. Meetings are held more often to prepare for the new system development.
In addition, Korea is a wonderful country in terms of technology. Technology experts are very great. So I strongly believe that ICX will be promoted to the top 10 for $ 15 per coin.

Raven89

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:28:56 PM

Check Masari.
Would not it be much safer and beneficial to choose an old coin instead of going for the new ones, especially after the Centra incident ?

Moreover, the new coins cannot unleash as much profit as old coins can or you can say that a person may need to hold for years in order to become rich. Therefore, the best is to invest in bitcoin or any potential coin like ethereum or litecoin. Basically I'm not in favour of any ICO projects hence I'm not recommending any of them. Still, there could be many potential tokens are available to invest with. But considering the risk I am always suggesting not to go for them compared to old reputed coins.

Masari is not an ICO, it is a privacy coin with good tech scheduled, check more here: https://medium.com/@officialmasari/introtomasari-8519598168a0
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:10:14 PM

Note altcon stratis. This year, the first ICO on this platform is planned and I think the price of the token will grow strongly.
PastirmaliYumurta

Activity: 490

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:45:40 PM

I think you should take a look at Idex. I would recommend you to buy the Marketcap from the low coins. I can not give you full advice at the moment because I do not know the budget exactly.

donacal

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:10:10 PM

you should differentiate and buy half on ether that in 2018 will continue to rise and then 2 very speculative: news entry daostack and then auroradao
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: