Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:49:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 1200$ investment - What to buy ?  (Read 17434 times)
Marahunter

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:46:30 PM

I'm a small investor , new to crypto but i'm doing non stop research and i want an honest opinion on what you guys think i should buy with this capital .
Was thinking ETH , ETC(new pump coming soon-> japan DMM exchange luanch on 11 january) , Elix , PRL , Blue , AMP .
Any input and ideas are highly appreaciated .
Thanks !

There are some amazing projects that have consolidated enough for the bearmarket. PRojects like Matrix AI and ELastos are the best investment opportunities right now. Low hype with strong fundamentals
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:57:25 PM

Just buy ethereum and Cardano, and probably a few other coins such as NEO and LTC.
There are a lot of coins on the market, but the problem is that you really need to choose the best ones to be in profit.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Bambam28

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:05:57 PM

Divide your capital into several parts and invest them in the top 20. I think that this will bring you the maximum profit. Now is a good time to buy coins.

[   D E A L J O Y  instant crypto cashbacks   ]       //    Whitepaper    //
               ►►  JOIN ICO NOW  ◄◄   Earn Crypto by shopping online
Facebook    .    Twitter    .    Telegram    .    Medium    .    Reddit    .   
kaena555

Activity: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:59:41 PM

I'm a small investor , new to crypto but i'm doing non stop research and i want an honest opinion on what you guys think i should buy with this capital .
Was thinking ETH , ETC(new pump coming soon-> japan DMM exchange luanch on 11 january) , Elix , PRL , Blue , AMP .
Thanks !
Divide the money in equal proportions and buy them different coins. This will increase your chances of being successful.

Musia

Activity: 518

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:50:21 PM

Buy bitcoin or Ethereum this is my opinion very attractive cryptocurrency in terms of benefits in this field of activity. But of course you decide because it's your money.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 05:05:42 PM

In 2018, i can recommend you to buy ETH, NEO, VTC, SHIFT, and NXT. these coins are really worth i think, i suggest you put on 40-50% to Ethereum, and the least you can choose those coin..
Hammerman

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:12:19 PM

Thanks !

At the moment, many interesting and potentially powerful projects are being carried out by ICO. I think that it makes sense to look at this type of investment. But if the risk is not for you, then consider new projects that develop and improve blockchain technology, such as Aion, Icon, Wanchain, Arcblock etc.
SloggerSasha1

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:30:54 PM

I would recommend joining the project  Yumerium. It is a gaming token that can be earned by playing, sharing and reviewing games and can be spent in any game that supports it. YUM integrates marketing tools such as referral bonuses or bounty campaigns to attract and engage users.
henrybek3

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:34:40 PM

Ethereum can also be taken without waiting for a moment to take the risk of $ 500 to some levels. In the new bull season I think Ethereum will gain more value than the other crypto paralas.
furkantugra

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:37:37 PM

you should differentiate and buy half on ether that in 2018 will continue to rise and then 2 very speculative: news entry daostack and then auroradao
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:05:40 PM

Ethereum can also be taken without waiting for a moment to take the risk of $ 500 to some levels. In the new bull season I think Ethereum will gain more value than the other crypto paralas.
If you take into account the current state of things, many users already drink valerian, so I do not know how many people will get a heart attack if they see a price on the etherium of $ 500. Each of us invests our funds in the hope of good prospects, and as a result, we see only more and more and a drop in the market.
Musia

Activity: 518

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:47:39 PM

Buy little what I advise but investing in any cryptocurrency in this field. You can easily plus you will be able to help a lot of already experienced people in this field.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:19:15 PM

you have several options, namely Ethereum, Neo, Trx, LTC. but I just read a few treads that say "the best investment of NEO and ethereum" if you are a small financier. I have a suggestion, you should buy a coin for a small price. but NEO is also good for investment because the NEO price is a bit cheaper than ethereum. and there is still a chance to pump high, and take profit.
real eyes realize

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:51:20 PM

Thanks !

In my opinion, ethereum is always greater than ethereum classic. And also, I think neo and eos could be good options to get good profits.
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:37:08 PM

Be careful about investing in icos, specially if you are a newbie and you do not know how to make a good research before investing. If you are a 100% newbie just like you are saying, just invest in good known cryptos.

Hello
TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:40:38 PM

with $ 1200 in cash I think I will split it into some coins that have potential like NEO and ETH coins. where now this coin can be used as one of the coins that have the potential and can avoid the risk of loss.
MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:51:00 PM

with $ 1200 in cash I think I will split it into some coins that have potential like NEO and ETH coins. where now this coin can be used as one of the coins that have the potential and can avoid the risk of loss.
splitting is the best suggestion for any trader. The OP also need to split them in those coins which he think will get better return. In this way he will secure himself from the lose as it is not possible that all of them will drop in value only some of them or one of them will drop for which OP will have to wait and will see them after some time to its recovered value.
KotBas

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:31:10 PM

I advise you to buy bitokoyn. Because this coin is too popular and in demand. And its price will still please those who hold these coins.
Snake9999

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:16:59 PM

I think you have too little money. For such funds, I suggest you choose some niche coins. For example, choose some new coins on the platform. Although they may be garbage. But I think as long as the platform has not dropped. You can go in and buy a little. That means there are rich millionaires manipulating inside.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:57:25 PM

you are very good if you think to invest in Ethereum, you must know that ethereum become platform for ICO TOKEN. altcoin with a TOKEN base, but if you have the desire to invest in other altcoins. you better think about DGB, LTC,OMG,TRX. I think this altcoin is great for long term investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: