Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:17:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 1200$ investment - What to buy ?  (Read 17434 times)
maremostro

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:59:38 PM

Thayt would be the altcoin to buy now

ZEEX !!

1 Simple yet ingenious idea put to life
2 backed by mother company with experience product and reputation
3 market that is looking forward to all those blockchain real life use cases
nobetci

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:21:29 PM

In my opinion, $1200 is a very ideal amount for choosing two coins. I think you can consider about some promising top coins which are neo, ethereum, stellar, litecoin and iota.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
spyderbilt

Activity: 320

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:33:22 PM

buy ethereum to be used as an investment, because maybe ethereum will have high potential in the future. with the amount of $ 1200 now you can have ethereum and wait until the best position.
Milla Kross

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:35:56 AM

At this time, I advise you to look at sensible ISO. Only be sure to conduct a study, a white paper is required as well as team members. And invest in some of the top coins, for example bitcoin and ETH.
Vitalicus

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:37:33 AM

buy ethereum to be used as an investment, because maybe ethereum will have high potential in the future. with the amount of $ 1200 now you can have ethereum and wait until the best position.
The price of ETH today is really bad and people are scared of this market. At the moment I will not give any advice on this market and the best way is to keep your USDT or Fiat of your country better during this period.

honglien

Activity: 293

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:02:32 AM

At 1200 $ i think you should buy TRX, KMD, EDO. Since this is the time when the cheapest price is too low we can collect these coins in large quantities then keep to the end of the year the high selling price will gain significant profit. So trust me.
vixcious

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:18:51 AM

I'm a small investor , new to crypto but i'm doing non stop research and i want an honest opinion on what you guys think i should buy with this capital .
Was thinking ETH , ETC(new pump coming soon-> japan DMM exchange luanch on 11 january) , Elix , PRL , Blue , AMP .
Any input and ideas are highly appreaciated .
Thanks !
The current market is at the bottom and this is a good opportunity for investors to buy ETH or EOS. Its price will not be able to slip more in the near future.
September will be the recovery month for all the altcoins and the Crypto market will be green for a long time.

raphaleee

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:33:06 AM

Now invest in Ethereum and Ethereum classic.Now the price of ethereum is very low.Ethereum and Ethereumclassic are both good for small it's good to invest in this time. So it is better to hold two or three years.
Ridzik111

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:00:51 AM

If I had such money. Then in this period of time, with such a state of an unstable market, I would wait for a little while with the investment. After all, all decentralized currency falls, you need to wait for its growth or the place where you can start with an investment.
vcrypte

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:19:21 PM

Ethereum is a great choice . Cryptocurrency is well positioned in the market. And rushes now the best after bitcoin.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:07:53 PM

Now buying BTC is the most reasonable so at present it is under 6 thousand dollars and continues to fall in the troubled market who have abandoned this coin we believe BTC is still the king of the face market. upset and they will grow back at the end of 201

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:25:40 PM

With that money you should now buy eth to hold the current eth price just below 300 dollars and you can buy 4 eth now they will grow back in the next few weeks this is a wise decision for You may be suspicious. But I am confident that coin is the most feasible coin on the market today

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:35:55 PM

If you have $ 1200 then this is a great start to start, I suggest to buy bitcoin and ETH, you keep 50% and the rest to use ICO investment and trading, choose an ICO that looks promising so your money can increase significantly.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:55:55 PM

I'm a small investor , new to crypto but i'm doing non stop research and i want an honest opinion on what you guys think i should buy with this capital .
Was thinking ETH , ETC(new pump coming soon-> japan DMM exchange luanch on 11 january) , Elix , PRL , Blue , AMP .
Thanks !

It's hard to know where to invest but I guess it still depends on the risk that you are willing to take. As for me, I would prefer to invest in ethereum because I had it for years already and I have gained a good profit through it. Just search for the best and potential alts these days.
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:12:13 PM

Thanks !
Consider Ingot ICO.
It is almost over and hard cap 80 million USD is almost reached. Half of the platfrom is already launched and the rest elements will be launched till the end of 2018
surtur001s

Merit: 22

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:22:40 PM

Thanks !
Consider Ingot ICO.
It is almost over and hard cap 80 million USD is almost reached. Half of the platfrom is already launched and the rest elements will be launched till the end of 2018
glad to know that there projects that are keeping the promises and follwing the roadmap. Thats rare nowdays
Severne

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:24:45 PM

I think you should invest to Ethereum Bitcoin EOS NEO and TRON These coins are  very good  and have potential for easy rising. You shouldnt invest to ETC that is the not good and very hard to rise you should stay away from this coin be patient after that you will be winner.
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:33:05 PM

Thanks !
Consider Ingot ICO.
glad to know that there projects that are keeping the promises and follwing the roadmap. Thats rare nowdays
It is probably the only one project that really goes as planned without any deleys with realeses.
Probably thats why In picked up Ingot..
surtur001s

Merit: 22

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:40:22 PM

Thanks !
Consider Ingot ICO.
It is probably the only one project that really goes as planned without any deleys with realeses.
Probably thats why In picked up Ingot..
There are enough legit ICOs on the market nowdays. But Im still holding BTC as it is TOP and wont disappear suddenly but ICOs may do that
bootlace

Activity: 364

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:44:10 PM

I think you should invest to Ethereum Bitcoin EOS NEO and TRON These coins are  very good  and have potential for easy rising. You shouldnt invest to ETC that is the not good and very hard to rise you should stay away from this coin be patient after that you will be winner.
EOS and Tron looks doubtfully. So much hype without real applications and deep adoption. Such investment has a high risk level. Today I'd buy something solid. BTC, Neo, Zec. These coins will live because have a good team and solid plans for implementation.

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: