Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:41:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 1200$ investment - What to buy ?  (Read 17443 times)
cryptic4000

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:27:54 PM

I think you should invest in Bitcoin now. You know, there are so many tech companies now that have lost so much value. Cryptocurrency is not, they keep their style. I think investing in Bitcoin as soon as possible will get you big profits in 2020.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:04:32 AM

You can invest in some crypto that you think has the potential to give profit and capital back quickly. Maybe you can start by investing the top 5 crypto, besides crypto is available in various big exchanges, the price is also volatile, so the funds that you invest can spin quickly but keep investing carefully.
happy hunting crypto, hopefully you are lucky.

Top 5 cryptocurrencies might not give the high returns quickly. I guess that 1200 dollars is the perfect sum to invest it in many small but good tokens. For instance, you can buy NEM, TRON, VeChain, and Stellar.
Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:33:38 AM

You can invest in some crypto that you think has the potential to give profit and capital back quickly. Maybe you can start by investing the top 5 crypto, besides crypto is available in various big exchanges, the price is also volatile, so the funds that you invest can spin quickly but keep investing carefully.
happy hunting crypto, hopefully you are lucky.

Top 5 cryptocurrencies might not give the high returns quickly. I guess that 1200 dollars is the perfect sum to invest it in many small but good tokens. For instance, you can buy NEM, TRON, VeChain, and Stellar.
Tron can be an option to use the money, now Tron will still continue to run and grow to the position of the best coin. so I think it's a good choice if you choose between the 5 coins.
Cedrick

Activity: 337

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:35:28 AM

I usually advise  my friends not to invest on a single coin but I have done the exact opposite. I invested my remaining money on Ethetreum because of the low price and the high posibility of price inceease. I hope that it's worst the tisk as it was the last time that I will do it. If the $1200 will be split on invested I will buy ETH, XRP and TRON.

Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:11:49 PM

I usually advise  my friends not to invest on a single coin but I have done the exact opposite. I invested my remaining money on Ethetreum because of the low price and the high posibility of price inceease. I hope that it's worst the tisk as it was the last time that I will do it. If the $1200 will be split on invested I will buy ETH, XRP and TRON.
In any case, I consider ethereum the most profitable investment lately. The fact is that confidence in the erc20 protocol is very high. Nevertheless, in the portfolio you need to have about 10 different coins, and you can, for example, offer another stellar.
Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:30:24 PM

Recently one new coin has listed in the Liquid exchange that is CHI. You can go for this to buy may be hovering at lower than $0.25. This price also not very high but if you can wait maybe price drop is possible and you can buy at $0.05.
jack8989

Activity: 331
Merit: 10

StartFi

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:26:24 PM

I'm a small investor , new to crypto but i'm doing non stop research and i want an honest opinion on what you guys think i should buy with this capital .
Was thinking ETH , ETC(new pump coming soon-> japan DMM exchange luanch on 11 january) , Elix , PRL , Blue , AMP .
Any input and ideas are highly appreaciated .
Thanks !
Newbies should only invest in altcoins in the top 20 of the Cryptocurrency market. These are great altcoins but bring in normal profits. It's not that the altcoins bring you big profits. In return you will be safe and have the most practical experience when investing in large altcoins.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:32:55 PM

Invest all your money absolutely no balance in coin Coinvest-a very promising project having the idea of exchange and wallet.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:09:58 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2018, 06:24:23 PM by ningrum

there have many coins but we should choose good coin and invest on that, then my suggestion is now you could invest your 1200$ on ethereum because it is now very cheap, then one day ethereum price will bit bitcoin price.
ETH is very risky now, but if we persistently hold them for a long time they will make a profit for us, but mostly you have the patience to hold or not, in my opinion. Do not wait too long, now invest in altcoin will be better. Fast is more profitable for you and me
in my opinion ethereum is now the opportunity to buy it, because next year ethereum is sure to be to the moon,
your 1200 $ will probably be $ 12,000 in 2019, believe me

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Mame89

Activity: 1596
Merit: 447

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:35:28 PM

It is true that this is the right time to buy eth because it is probable that eth will rise again at the end of this year or later in 2019 and I myself do not really expect a rapid increase but a slow but continuous movement is what I hope will occur later this year.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Hektur

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:40:06 PM

For 1,200USD investment you will receive about 0.1875 Bitcoins, imagine that one day Bitcoin will cost about 50,000USD or 500,000USD, how much money will you have by investing 1,200USD into Bitcoin? Wink

Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:10:06 PM

I'm a small investor , new to crypto but i'm doing non stop research and i want an honest opinion on what you guys think i should buy with this capital .
Was thinking ETH , ETC(new pump coming soon-> japan DMM exchange luanch on 11 january) , Elix , PRL , Blue , AMP .
Any input and ideas are highly appreaciated .
Thanks !

Thinking so cool. I am also saying about ETH and ETC. You can choose also Litecoin, Eos. Those four coin so marvelous, in future those coin will give a lot of benefit. You can trade also via ETH, EOS and Litecoin. Think better and work better. Without planning do not anything.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:26:02 PM

I will say buy Bitcoin and hold.  The market is down and it might be difficult to say which coin will do well or which will not.  Bitcoin however is good coin for long term and you can be sure that there will be improvement and special event that will directly affect the price of bitcoin positively!

ShilLanka

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:55:10 PM

All this advice is in my opinion sooo mediocre. Yes BTC ETH LTC a such are safe bets, but that's not the thing to do in this market. The market is a very young one and has astronomical upside in the next 15 years.

But talking in a lower time frame(1-2years), for ETH LTC and other such Top 10-20 coins to gain a 10x gain is needed a real Alt cycle or a BTC run. In such conditions "all ships rise" meaning (the important thing in that situation) that small caps will rise too. And hopefully, we all know small caps go faster than high caps.

I would play it (and i do) with good small caps and wait for the next cycle(which could be now (Altcoins)) to accumulate (ofc) BTC because he is and will be the king. Why not increase your BTC holdings within the altseason and wait for the btc run with 5x-30x BTC you could have bought now.

(To do that you have to choose good coins, have a strategy*, discipline on 100%, and NOT give in to your emotions) ( *The strategy is to watch the market closely and bring yourself in a position where you can anticipate runs and flip that profit into coins that haven't run yet but have a high chance of doing so**) (**For that you need to know TA, FA, your risk level,  overall state of market and hype about that coins/coins).

Coins i would recommend are LUX PHR MSP PIRl BIS PRL SCT MWAT  TOMO HKN ACAT PBL  POLY TEL TFD ELA ZINC XSN SKY LINDA DBIX ZER XPTX MAN SPHTX ACAT XDNA and such. Yes, I hold some of them and i hold them because i believe in them and that's why i write them here. Some did already pump, some have, it's up to your risk level and TA to choose to buy them or not.

Safe and smart trading!
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:09:43 PM

All this advice is in my opinion sooo mediocre. Yes BTC ETH LTC a such are safe bets, but that's not the thing to do in this market. The market is a very young one and has astronomical upside in the next 15 years.

But talking in a lower time frame(1-2years), for ETH LTC and other such Top 10-20 coins to gain a 10x gain is needed a real Alt cycle or a BTC run. In such conditions "all ships rise" meaning (the important thing in that situation) that small caps will rise too. And hopefully, we all know small caps go faster than high caps.

I would play it (and i do) with good small caps and wait for the next cycle(which could be now (Altcoins)) to accumulate (ofc) BTC because he is and will be the king. Why not increase your BTC holdings within the altseason and wait for the btc run with 5x-30x BTC you could have bought now.

(To do that you have to choose good coins, have a strategy*, discipline on 100%, and NOT give in to your emotions) ( *The strategy is to watch the market closely and bring yourself in a position where you can anticipate runs and flip that profit into coins that haven't run yet but have a high chance of doing so**) (**For that you need to know TA, FA, your risk level,  overall state of market and hype about that coins/coins).

Coins i would recommend are LUX PHR MSP PIRl BIS PRL SCT MWAT  TOMO HKN ACAT PBL  POLY TEL TFD ELA ZINC XSN SKY LINDA DBIX ZER XPTX MAN SPHTX ACAT XDNA and such. Yes, I hold some of them and i hold them because i believe in them and that's why i write them here. Some did already pump, some have, it's up to your risk level and TA to choose to buy them or not.

Safe and smart trading!
Of course, I understand your enthusiasm, but the current state of the cryptocurrency market is very bad. May affect most of these projects. It seems to me that Even despite the fact that Bitcoin influences very strongly the entire cryptocurrency market, he himself very much needs the help of investors.
ShilLanka

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:23:34 PM

Of course, I understand your enthusiasm, but the current state of the cryptocurrency market is very bad. May affect most of these projects. It seems to me that Even despite the fact that Bitcoin influences very strongly the entire cryptocurrency market, he himself very much needs the help of investors.
[/quote]

"Current state" is max 8 months, and if it were very bad, witch it is not; (its just undetermined ( we had awesome news last moth Bakkt, Fidelity and such)) that's just short term. If you cant play this game for 8 months then you should not be here. This is a long term game in which you can be a multi-millionaire with 100$. The market is 200Bilion what are we talking about.... This gonna explode many times in  the next two decades...  Start learning or go home.. There is no free money even in Crypto but the reward is out of this world.

And about that "it could influence projects"... Of course, it can and will, that's why you educate yourself and stay on the date with the market so you can do the appropriate things... Basic macro risk management.
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:23:31 AM

but bitcoin.
it is the best coin of market. most of altcoin dropped 0.1x of its values, but btc dropped only 0.3x
With a $1200 capital in hand, you can buy any coin and in case the market value of a particular coin like Bitcoin is more than the $1200, fractions of Bitcoin could be purchased as well. There is big profit if these coins are held for long. Few months ago, it needed as much as $3200 to own four ETH and you are lucky to have a chance to own more than five ETH at not more than $1200. This means a net profit of $2000 with a capital of 1200 USD when ETH rises again to $800.
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:03:05 AM

With such money, now you should buy ABYSS because this coin is strong because the team is a very professional and experienced team, they develop the platform so the game will capture a large number of users, so They will grow stronger in the future. You should invest now.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:49:19 PM

but bitcoin.
it is the best coin of market. most of altcoin dropped 0.1x of its values, but btc dropped only 0.3x

Bitcoin really did not lose a lot. Its volatility is very low now. Meanwhile, 1200 dollars is not the best sum to invest in one cryptocurrency only. It will be great if the guy chooses 7-10 altcoins from the top-20 or even top-100.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:21:55 PM

but bitcoin.

Bitcoin really did not lose a lot. Its volatility is very low now. Meanwhile, 1200 dollars is not the best sum to invest in one cryptocurrency only. It will be great if the guy chooses 7-10 altcoins from the top-20 or even top-100.
The fact is that today there is a fairly large selection of promising projects, the cost of which is only at a very low level. Thus, it is possible to invest your money and buy a fairly large amount of assets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: