Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:22:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 1200$ investment - What to buy ?  (Read 17434 times)
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:01:33 AM

There are some coins that I want to advise you. Ethereum is the first coin, and then I think you may choose between the Nucleus Vision, Shivom, KickCoin. Distribute your money between these coins and be patient to the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
paynercash

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:52:20 AM

I will say buy Bitcoin and hold.  The market is down and it might be difficult to say which coin will do well or which will not.  Bitcoin however is good coin for long term and you can be sure that there will be improvement and special event that will directly affect the price of bitcoin positively!
If we continue to keep the BTC, we will hardly be able to make a profit, the market will continue to fall, they may be more difficult but if we know how to do business, we still have profit from The price difference, but surfing investment will be safer.

Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:59:05 AM

but bitcoin.
it is the best coin of market. most of altcoin dropped 0.1x of its values, but btc dropped only 0.3x

Bitcoin really did not lose a lot. Its volatility is very low now. Meanwhile, 1200 dollars is not the best sum to invest in one cryptocurrency only. It will be great if the guy chooses 7-10 altcoins from the top-20 or even top-100.
maybe bitcoin will be a good investment for now. Well, but $ 1200 is a big enough fund, so maybe I prefer to invest in real estate. but if you really want to invest in Crypto, invest in things that will definitely get better.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:20:00 AM

but bitcoin.
it is the best coin of market. most of altcoin dropped 0.1x of its values, but btc dropped only 0.3x
With a $1200 capital in hand, you can buy any coin and in case the market value of a particular coin like Bitcoin is more than the $1200, fractions of Bitcoin could be purchased as well. There is big profit if these coins are held for long. Few months ago, it needed as much as $3200 to own four ETH and you are lucky to have a chance to own more than five ETH at not more than $1200. This means a net profit of $2000 with a capital of 1200 USD when ETH rises again to $800.
I think enthusiasm is a waste of energy if you are trying to make wonders in a market that has no costumers in it. Like you cannot earn money by investing in a project that has been down since the start. So this leads us to the top coins in the list and I think Bitcoin-though down and needs help to rise again- will surely rise for we still have the demand high in addition to the expanding volume.

Moreover, in future, there are chances that the countries that fear this crypto will accept it because it has been out there in many countries and is actually imparting economic growth.

V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:45:33 AM

Invest all your money absolutely no balance in coin Coinvest-a very promising project having the idea of exchange and wallet.
Invest in 3 pennies, ETH, BTC and NEO, which are the three most promising pennies and do not pour money into any penny, so it's risky and dangerous, so I thought holding 3 pennies Until 2019 you will be successful and wealthy. Prices will rise higher now.
ngesotcoy

Activity: 559
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:53:06 AM

Buy coin that is worth less than $10 has a good development team (XYO or UTRUST, etc ...) and wait about 3 months. I think this is a critical period of investment this year. If the situation is favorable, you can earn a large amount of money.

Jonking

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 07:32:11 AM

for that $1200 investment you can choose in the top 100 coins in the market.. for sure you can gain profit on those coins
||bit

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 08:10:46 AM

There is some different approach.

You can play safe and buy btc with it or you can choose a small cap coin and hope for a breakout. A small-cap coin can make you lose everything but on the other hand, it can make even 100x if you are lucky enough. Btc, on the other hand, doesn't make you lose everything but it can't make a 100x.

Or choose 50-50
shillerguy020

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:25:14 AM

for that $1200 investment you can choose in the top 100 coins in the market.. for sure you can gain profit on those coins
Prices are now so low that you can not looking to buy all the top coins and not be afraid that there will be no profit, but do not wait for prices to go up immediately, maybe even for a while not much down

acholagi

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 12:32:02 PM

Very much and we have to clearly specify which one we really have to invest which is not because until now there are so many people who are wrong in making these investments, and that is his fault
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 06:58:38 PM

There is some different approach.

You can play safe and buy btc with it or you can choose a small cap coin and hope for a breakout. A small-cap coin can make you lose everything but on the other hand, it can make even 100x if you are lucky enough. Btc, on the other hand, doesn't make you lose everything but it can't make a 100x.

Or choose 50-50
It would be more appropriate to diversify investment between several cryptos according to their risks. So, as you said, it will take a lot of time for bitcoin to be 100x. But, if you try more potential coins, the risk  will increases a bit, but your gain chances will also increase.
MendozaCharles

Activity: 125

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 07:13:24 PM

Investing is always a risky job, but if you want to invest your dollar, then you can divide it by investing in it so that your risks will be reduced considerably. Now to buy Ethereum is the best then the ZCASH. These two coins are so much down now. If you are investing now, you will get ten times the return of your investment. So I think if you want to invest then invest these two coins.

Bitcoin Bull Run is Coming 🌅
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:04:25 PM

Investing is always a risky job, but if you want to invest your dollar, then you can divide it by investing in it so that your risks will be reduced considerably. Now to buy Ethereum is the best then the ZCASH. These two coins are so much down now. If you are investing now, you will get ten times the return of your investment. So I think if you want to invest then invest these two coins.

Investing in altcoins, you must not pay attention only to the top- 20 cryptocurrencies. There are many good and very profitable cryptos with less market capitalization. Choose, for instance, Credits and Eidoo.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:16:43 PM

Well if i have that kind of money ill think i must to buy are those trusted coins in the market. Maybe ill choose to those top coins just like EOS,ETH or any coins in the top because they are potential coins that we can earn profit if we invested on them.

pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:52:27 AM

Majority of my 1200$  investment will be on bitcoin and ethereum.  These two coins when they started  to pumped it wont stop and you will get huge amount of profit.  My other picks are eos and steller.
JefLiber

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:10:16 AM

Majority of my 1200$  investment will be on bitcoin and ethereum.  These two coins when they started  to pumped it wont stop and you will get huge amount of profit.  My other picks are eos and steller.
Indeed, when the price of these 2 coins is so low and any even small growth will bring profit, why pay attention to other coins, well, in any case, most of the funds should be invested in BTC and ETH

Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:34:22 AM

What is curious, people always want an advice, but finally, they take a decision themselves. I guess, a person must choose the cryptocurrency to invest in personally, without prompts.
Spider A4

Activity: 657

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 01:01:54 PM

There are some coins that I want to advise you. Ethereum is the first coin, and then I think you may choose between the Nucleus Vision, Shivom, KickCoin. Distribute your money between these coins and be patient to the market.
Lower volume and cheap coin Shivom (OMX) is more possibility to right place to invest also i suggest good one.
KickCoin (KICK) is most promising coin and i think in the bearing market it's trying to come back.
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 01:18:23 PM

I suggest to put all that 1200$ into credits ,highest price of it is 0.80$ now 0.1$ ,  and their mainnet launch is coming which will make the price to increase.

hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 05:34:44 PM

I'm a small investor , new to crypto but i'm doing non stop research and i want an honest opinion on what you guys think i should buy with this capital .
Was thinking ETH , ETC(new pump coming soon-> japan DMM exchange luanch on 11 january) , Elix , PRL , Blue , AMP .
Any input and ideas are highly appreaciated .
Thanks !
Nowadays most of the coin fall down so i can just suggest buying eth,btc, Elix , PRL or dent or npx.You can see that bitcoin price pumping so its time to buy btc or eth anytime its price will mon so buy and hold and i think btc or eth never disappointed you on the other hand npx is best for holding because of they given reward 30% who stored npx on mew or x wallet so its big chance for you. People can suggest to you but make your own decision and get profit but crypto market up or down quickly so be careful.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: