Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:49:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ~9K portfolio suggestions  (Read 180 times)
froxSTAR (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:23:35 AM

Hi there guys!

Not making this long. I have currently ~9k usd invested in cryptos.

Currently im holding XRP, ZCL (looking for the upcoming fork), TRX, NEO, XML, PRL, and im planning to get some ELIX and XSPEC. It'd be something like this:

25% XRP
25% ZCL
9% TRX
9% NEO
9% XML
9% PRL
9% ELIX
9% XSPEC
(I know its 104%, it's merely an approximation)

After the ZCL fork, i'll re-distribute that into the other ones.

I don't have a high risk aversion, since i entered with ~2k (love you, XRP), and those were earn by trading BTC (love you, BTC).

Any suggestions? In the case you recommend buying ELIX and SPEC, should I wait for a dip, or enter ASAP?

Thank you all!
P.S., sry for grammar mistakes, im not a native english speaker.
krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:45:09 AM

Hi there guys!

Currently im holding XRP, ZCL (looking for the upcoming fork), TRX, NEO, XML, PRL, and im planning to get some ELIX and XSPEC. It'd be something like this:

25% XRP
25% ZCL
9% TRX
9% NEO
9% XML
9% PRL
9% ELIX
9% XSPEC

I don't have a high risk aversion, since i entered with ~2k (love you, XRP), and those were earn by trading BTC (love you, BTC).

Any suggestions? In the case you recommend buying ELIX and SPEC, should I wait for a dip, or enter ASAP?

Thank you all!

No Ethereum ...? Sell Xrp convert it to ETH , ETH might be even bigger than bitcoin this year , safest bet for 25% portfolio.
Sell Tron and buy Stratis. That Tron has nothing but Hype Meanwhiles Stratis platform will be released in 3 months ... pretty huge deal if you tell me , marketcap for Tron also too high already , not worth hodling right now.

im not really into PRL and ELIX or Xspec so ill give you another suggestion :

ASCH project (XAS)

https://www.asch.io
http://bbs.asch.io

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/asch/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Asch_Platform/

Overview: Asch is a decentralized application platform, providing a series of SDK and API to help developers creating decentralized applications based on JavaScript and sidechain technology. By providing a whole set of industry standard solutions (customized sidechains, smart contracts, application hosting, etc.), Asch offers an easy-to-use, fully functional plug & play ecosystem, by which developers can rapidly iterate their JavaScript applications, and easily deploy them onto the system.

Strategic Partnerships: Asch is expanding its strategic partnerships as it continues to grow.  

Bottos - A decentralized platform of data circulation, with unparalleled advantages in realizing the decentralized protocols of registration, issue and transfer transactions of AI data & model over peer-to-peer network and rapid acquisition of AI model training data, will finally build the largest data/model pool-IPDB in the world.
Tokencan - a decentralized exchange built on the Asch protocol.

DApps: There are multiple decentralized applications (DApps) in progress:  

CCTime -    http://Https://Cctime.org  
A social news communication platform similar to hacker news. Tokens will be used to upvote articles and reward posters of content. Tokens will be airdropped to holders of XAS, ETH, and BTC to get them into as many hands as possible. Initial website launch will be in Chinese and will later be launched in English.
Koumei (pronounced KO-may) - a predication market like Auger/Gnosis. The project is in Beta, and will initially launch in Chinese and later support multiple languages. It will allow for multi-asset wagering, for example, wagering XAS, BTC, or ETH.
Decentralized Exchange - a decentralized exchange to trade all assets on the Asch Platform.
Icaxx

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:54:02 AM

You have mentioned one of not new altcoin like ripple and the other is quite new.
In my opinion, i suggest you to add etherium in your portofolio as i can see etherium has big chance to hit $2000 at least by this year.
LaLegiste

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:11:12 AM

i like your portfolio very much but i agree that you need ETH there. i'd probably sell ZCL after fork to buy some ETH and maybe small amounts of some upcoming promising projects like zilliqa or wanchain also. otherwise it's balanced very well, that's why i even like TRX here, you already have some solid platforms as NEO and XML to buy STRAT. so some entertainment project looks good here, and with all it's partnerships TRX still has good potential when roadmap checkpoints will begin to be released imho. as for "newbies" i don't know much about PRL and ELIX though i hear about them from everywhere, but XSPEC is definitely a brilliant.

raulo1985

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:18:12 AM

Regarding PRL, Elixir and XSPEC, if you want to buy them, I would do it now. If there's a dip on any of them, should be short and you might miss it, and there's a high possibility that you die of old age waiting for that dip. I think those coins will only rise from now on. PRL and Elixir are already going up like crazy, and tomorrow Xspec will update its website (very poor right now) and wallet. Don't know if that will make it sky rocket or not, but I don't think that it's going to be any cheaper. Good choices, btw.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:37:24 AM

Hi there guys!

25% XRP
25% ZCL
9% TRX
9% NEO
9% XML
9% PRL
9% ELIX
9% XSPEC

Thank you all!

Your colloction of coin is good for the short time investment but I think the time for XRP is over so you have to sell it soon to make the profits out of it.Why you forgot to add ethereum into it in this year ethereum price may explode like bitcoin exploded in 2017 so add some ethereum and a coin name called Siacoin which also considered to expliode in the coming days so you can add those to your portfolio.
froxSTAR (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:04:18 AM

Thanks everyone for your feedback.

As for the lack of ETH, i was going to do exactly what LaLegiste said: wait for the ZLC fork, sell'em, and then buying ETH. Should be around the end of January.

Didn't Siacoin explode already? I think I missed that train.
Going to check the other options you guys gave.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: