Bitcoin Forum
July 15, 2024, 07:13:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please Delete  (Read 1316 times)
r3wt (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 11:52:35 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2013, 06:34:24 PM by r3wt

Moray has agreed to repay my ltc. apparently he was at work today is why he couldn't repay

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 12:01:09 PM

now he is justifying refusing to return my coins because he didn't know he was on the fork. that makes no sense. you sent me some bunk coins Moray, its your responsibility to make it right.

you sold me some coins off of a fork, thats not a normal risk i would assume in trading cryptocurrencies. the normal risk are loss of value, and that would be on me for taking the risk in buying them. the onus is on you to return me my money for selling me coins that were on a forked blockchain. how is this hard to understand?

now that we know you sold me coins on a forked block chian, its your responsibility to provide me a refund. this is bullshit.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2013, 12:02:07 PM

Maybe you are on the fork.

My client hasn't decided yet, still hopping between 2 forks right now.
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 12:04:08 PM

i've installed the client on multiple computers and in a virtual machine. it won't sync no matter what. its his responsibility to return me the money for selling me a fucked up coin.

MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2013, 12:06:19 PM

i've installed the client on multiple computers and in a virtual machine. it won't sync no matter what. its his responsibility to return me the money for selling me a fucked up coin.

Well, if it won't sync, why did you buy them?

Your brain is on the wrong fork here.
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 12:10:37 PM

there were no problems when i bought them two days ago(8/7/2013). the problem started today genius(8/9/2013) when all the 930 phs were moved from confirmed(597 confirmations) to unconfirmed(0 confirmations) because of the client update that occured today, when i realized that i had been sold coins of of a forked chain. i asked for the refund and now Moray is ignoring my pms. my brain works just fine. Thank you so much for your help Magnet.

MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2013, 12:20:25 PM

there were no problems when i bought them two days ago(8/7/2013). the problem started today genius(8/9/2013) when all the 930 phs were moved from confirmed(597 confirmations) to unconfirmed(0 confirmations) because of the client update that occured today, when i realized that i had been sold coins of of a forked chain. i asked for the refund and now Moray is ignoring my pms. my brain works just fine. Thank you so much for your help Magnet.

You're welcome Wink

Again, it may be you who's on the fork, since my client hasn't decided yet too.
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 12:28:57 PM

You're welcome Wink

Again, it may be you who's on the fork, since my client hasn't decided yet too.

God you're such a dick. we're all obviously on different chains and he sent me  the coins and now there is problems. he needs to make it right and you know it. I bet you'd be singing a different tune if it was you that had been sold bunk coins from a forked chain and the seller refused to reimburse you.

Moray

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 12:56:51 PM

Ignoring your PM's ?
YOU:
i want my money back. you sold me coins that were on a fork and now they have all orphaned. if my 6 ltc is not returned, i will be opening a scam thread against you.
ME:
Wow, come down... I don't apreciate your tone. I don't know what happened. I'll check it tonight.
YOU:
it has something to do with johntawaki's update to teh client. i don't appreciate having my 930 phs orphaned, that wasn't a part of the deal. they are still sowing up as unconfirmed in the client, but if they get orphaned i want either my LTC back or the PHS replaced. i'm assuming if it gets orphaned the PHS will just bounce back to your account. i'm sorry about that tone but at the time it rally seemed like you had taken the advantages of me. if that makes the perfect sense
ME:
Well, you're wrong on several assumptions:
The orphaned coins will not come back- they're just lost/never created in the first place.
I could not understand the last phrase, about the advantages of you ? Explane, please.
Don't worry, Scamming someone is the least of my purpose.

Last 2 MSG's, which I "ignored":
no transaction in an orphaned block return the amount back to your wallet. i thoguht you are taking advantage of me. if my PHS doesn't move back to confirmed i want my money back.
and
please refund my ltc to LePJUKscB9Xa57hjuQZZjEAsKprH2qUb7b

I don't have time for this right now...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: