Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 03:38:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Exchange ICO from china?  (Read 181 times)
richdadphat (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:06:00 AM

If you know , please  share for me
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:40:57 AM

What do you mean by exchange ICO? Do you mean an ICO for an exchange such as Binance and KuCoin? Or something else. Please elaborate. Thanks.

KevenDabid

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:43:44 AM

There's also a JEX and DEV, but now that it's over, you can buy their tokens directly at the corresponding exchange.

richdadphat (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:51:30 AM

Thank you
richdadphat (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:52:18 AM

What do you mean by exchange ICO? Do you mean an ICO for an exchange such as Binance and KuCoin? Or something else. Please elaborate. Thanks.

ICO exchange same Binance (BNB),Bitbox (BIX),.....But doing ICO
Gogochen

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:12:09 AM

There's also a JEX and DEV, but now that it's over, you can buy their tokens directly at the corresponding exchange.
I participated in the crowdfunding of JEX, and now I have three times earnings. I have to say that China's exchanges are very good.

shaun98

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:23:22 AM

ICO exchange same Binance (BNB),Bitbox (BIX),.....But doing ICO

Oh, I understand now. Don't think there are any ICO's for exchanges going on at the moment, but I will definitely reply to this thread if I know of any coming up.

richdadphat (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:56:50 AM

I participated in the crowdfunding of JEX, and now I have three times earnings. I have to say that China's exchanges are very good.

you can add link here ?
Queen12

Activity: 182

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:23:02 AM

you can add link here ?
www.jex.com   This is a link to one of the sites, where I often trade in bitcoin futures.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
richdadphat (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:14:40 AM

you can add link here ?
www.jex.com   This is a link to one of the sites, where I often trade in bitcoin futures.

notes many thank
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:30:10 AM

I think most of the completed ICO tokens usually go to the etherdelta market, for the Chinese market officially I do not know.
richdadphat (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:12:00 AM

you can add link here ?

JEX, ICO Price ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: