Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:16:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Datum (DAT) Speculation  (Read 159 times)
cheezcarls (OP)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:32:19 AM

Hello guys!

Who among you here are owning DAT tokens during the ICO or on the exchanges? I got a decent amount of shares from them, but I wonder how much would be their price after a month or two? Or a few months to a year?

When they launched in the market, I think their price was between $0.03 to $0.045. Now it's almost at $0.11. I like their project concept because we could earn DATs by receiving their emails to our inbox.

What are your thoughts about Datum guys? Thanks!

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:19:10 AM

Hello guys!

Who among you here are owning DAT tokens during the ICO or on the exchanges? I got a decent amount of shares from them, but I wonder how much would be their price after a month or two? Or a few months to a year?

When they launched in the market, I think their price was between $0.03 to $0.045. Now it's almost at $0.11. I like their project concept because we could earn DATs by receiving their emails to our inbox.

First I got some free tokens from their promo and then I decided to buy during the ICO.

Data market is big and will get bigger with IoT need of data/DB host. I plan to keep it for at least 2 years.
Mynameisange

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:32:35 PM

Hello guys!

First I got some free tokens from their promo and then I decided to buy during the ICO.

Data market is big and will get bigger with IoT need of data/DB host. I plan to keep it for at least 2 years.
how much the buying rate during the ico? Never been heard of this Datum before but I will check on it..and interested to have some to hold...

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
yunusseymen16

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:39:38 PM

They gave us 500 datums. It is good to win. Dat is listed on kucoin but dat price is going dip day by day.
I am holding my 2000 dats may be we will see the moon.
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:47:16 PM

Once an ICO completes it's ICO and it is listed on an exchange, they have that rare moments to moon, and moon. But the major cryptos that get hung on a curved moon, are those with potential... Datum may well be among them, just like other undervalued coins like STP and Deeponion... to mention a few.
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:48:55 PM

Once an ICO completes it's ICO and it is listed on an exchange, they have those rare moments to moon, and moon. But the major cryptos that get hung on a curved moon, are those with potential... Datum may well be among them, just like other undervalued coins like STP and Deeponion... to mention a few.

The secret should be how to hodl. most shitcoins or those presumably accused of being such, are like rough diamonds.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:52:44 PM

They gave us 500 datums. It is good to win. Dat is listed on kucoin but dat price is going dip day by day.
I am holding my 2000 dats may be we will see the moon.
I also have datum, I got this during an Ico. I notice in their social media page that they are always updated. Only few datum is listed it's not yet listed in other big exchange. Also the circulating supply is big but Im hoping this coin will be impress its price in the exchange.
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:26:03 PM

ICO price? Is this one still on ICO, cause I am quite interested to have some token but still not sure how many
aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:58:15 PM

ICO price? Is this one still on ICO, cause I am quite interested to have some token but still not sure how many

ICO price was 10 000 DAT = ETH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2049312.msg20670143#msg20670143)

DAT is currently 50% of the ICO price. And it's a good project.
Whiplash450

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:09:48 PM

Hello guys!

how much the buying rate during the ico? Never been heard of this Datum before but I will check on it..and interested to have some to hold...

I think for the coin you buy from ICO, when the price is being well sold. because it can be for investment again. but for free coins are stored while waiting for the price to rise..
aceptamosbitcoin2

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:31:58 PM

ICO price was 10 000 DAT = ETH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2049312.msg20670143#msg20670143)

DAT is currently 50% of the ICO price. And it's a good project.

ATTENTION

the user aceptamosbitcoin
is using my account without permission, is a troll

ignoring their lies and links are a scam

I spent a few weeks without entering the forum, and when this user came in I stole the account. I am with messages to the owners of the forum but I have no way to have an answer.

deliver my now liar account
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: