Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:25:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The currency of the future - REBL  (Read 156 times)
khungcuaso11 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:30:06 AM

Everyone is familiar with the Dot-com bubble of the 90s: Following the enormous growth of the internet, online tech companies began popping up like daisies. This was huge for early investors, allowing them to flip small investments into large sums of money in no time. But eventually, the bubble crashed, leaving behind only a handful of truly successful online companies, including eBay, Amazon, and some others.

It’s not hard to see the similarities between the Dot-com bubble and the current trend of ICOs. Once again, eager investors are pumping their money into a market which critics claim is built almost entirely on speculation and hype.

Cryptocurrencies have the potential to reinvent the way we manage our money, offering for the first time an alternative to our current centralized money systems run by governments and banks.

Privacy
We highly value privacy. Decentralizing is one of our main goals.

Community
We strongly believe in the power of the loyal community. A strong community makes a strong coin.

Information
Keeping the community informed and making sure everyone hears this is very important.

Check out our roadmap. No false promises and short and simple. Requirements are simple for the first people who sign up for the airdrop. Every step in the airdrop will require more from people who want to join.  https://www.rebellious.io/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jdbao

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:59:13 AM

So far, I still don't understand what rerilous has done. Just knowing that the airdrop is over, what are you going to do next? I have been puzzled all the time, and I hope someone can explain it. Thank you
litmus

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:59:01 AM

I'd also like to know what the real distinction is from other CC. I'd also like to know where my airdrop is, but only in the rhetorical sense as I don't really expect an answer. I wonder how many of us that registered just had their info reaped, with no real feedback, or airdrop. I haven't pestered the telegram group yet. Too easy to get banned there with no recourse so I typically don't ask "hard questions" and just mute the non performers.... But on a serious note - where's my REBL token?
Lucky_U

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:10:57 AM

I participated in airdrop, but still do not research this project. Now quickly looked at roadmap and steps like "translation website" looks very strange. Why such simple tasks added to roadmap? But need look on the project closely, maybe it's not bad.
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:06:18 PM

If coinmarketcap.com dont know REBL = no potential, no exchanges = no potential, forget this another airdrop shitcoin

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Rnd2012

Activity: 185

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:06:48 PM

Some what's many coins like REBL in same stage and can consider the but the future coins for java and decentralisation would be the best one
ckooz

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:56:43 PM

If coinmarketcap.com dont know REBL = no potential, no exchanges = no potential, forget this another airdrop shitcoin

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/rebellious/
ckooz

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:03:10 PM

I participated in airdrop, but still do not research this project. Now quickly looked at roadmap and steps like "translation website" looks very strange. Why such simple tasks added to roadmap? But need look on the project closely, maybe it's not bad.

Its a community based program, meaning they ask the community to help as much as possible. If you help you get REBL.

In the future they want to make plugins for wordpress etc. so we can pay in REBL, but instead of having a expensive team they ask YOU and ME to help. This makes it a rebbelious coin that does it the other way around, but it also makes it OUR coin since we all helped a litte.

Look at it like a old tree house you made when you where younger. It took longer and it looked like shit, but its a team effort so its worth a lot.

Also a big PLUS in my oppinion is that the community will keep helping in long future because there are always people with free time or no job that can do a lot for this COIN.

Thats why you should HODL until the first big milestone is reached.

Wallets: Launch dates for our REBL wallets are:
- Windows, November 2017
- Mac, May 2018
- Android, June 2018
- iOS, August 2018
E-commerce Modules: Building crypto-models for major e-comm platforms is one of our major focuses.
We plan to finish these modules by:
DEVELOPMENT
ROADMAP
- Prestashop, April 2018
- WooCommerce, May 2018
- Shopify, June 2018
- BigCommerce, July 2018
- Magento, August 2018
- X Cart, September 2018
- OpenCart, October 2018
- Ubercart, November 2018
- Yo!Kart, December 2018
- Zen Cart, January 2019

Great coin with a lot of pottential, but also a gamble if your in it for the money alone.

Greetings

ps. im dutch so dont Grammanazi me
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: