Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:43:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: About Cypherium - Blockchain Evolved  (Read 123 times)
khungcuaso11 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:37:33 AM

About Cypherium

Cypherium is a highly scalable & permission-less hybrid blockchain platform based on proof-of-work and Byzantine fault tolerance consensus. The design goal of Cypherium focuses on achieving the apex of scalability, decentralization, and commercialization viability.

Cypherium’s unique consensus mechanism provides unprecedented transaction throughput and contract execution time through PBFT, while leveraging an ASIC-resistant PoW system for decentralized node election. By providing fundamental building blocks for developers to create groundbreaking applications, and an intuitive interface for users to access these functionalities, Cypherium aims to provide a comprehensive foundation for the future of blockchain technology.

Visit Cypherium home page: https://www.cypherium.io
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jdbao

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:48:48 AM

Hi, I am a fan of Ian Balina, and he said finally took a look at Crypterium ICO. He is passing on it, not investing. Great advisors but core team needs to be stronger for him.
But I still interest in this project, would you pls proof you have a strong team? Thanks.
khungcuaso11 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:04:01 AM

Hi, I am a fan of Ian Balina, and he said finally took a look at Crypterium ICO. He is passing on it, not investing. Great advisors but core team needs to be stronger for him.
But I still interest in this project, would you pls proof you have a strong team? Thanks.
Hi Jbao,
I am only interesting this project so created for anyone discuss.
I am not dev. Your ask should for project's development.
Thanks! Wink
HashFace

Activity: 406
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:31:52 AM

I think you are confusing Cypherium with Crypterium, no?

I'm pretty interested in Cypherium, but it is only in a "Pre Announce" stage, so not a lot of details.  There is a pre announcement page under Announcements, here.

All I know of the team is they have guys from Amazon, Google, and Microsoft, which doesn't mean a whole lot without knowing what their experience and qualifications are.  But this project is already getting a lot of hype.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: