Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:50:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrop of Suchapp – a potential ICO you may want to keep an eye on  (Read 153 times)
anhlt47 (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:48:02 AM

This morning I look for a new protential ICO project and by chance that I found this one: Suchapp - Blockchain-enabled, multi-channel messaging platform. I make the research through and found this one is a solid and have much potential. These are what I found:

1.   Their website: www.suchapp.io has an eye-catching user interface and  look very professional . And the information provided in the web is clear, from the team, the white paper, project information and introduction videos. These features normally see in a transparent and serious project.

2.   The idea: I read through the white paper and I see that they are well-prepared and  clear. The use cases, strategy for growth, product roadmap, etc are indicated clearly; careful market research and show the problems they want to address. The strategy for marketing and product development to increase public awareness of the product and token. A platform for messaging is not something new but this project appear to be ambitious with the aim to “combines best-of-class messaging with the power of a social network architected over a robust, enterprise-level blockchain economy to create the world's first 5G messaging ecosphere” . The most ambitious features may be pointed out such as 4K video chat, editing and filters . The idea of location-based message is something quite interesting and if it could be deployed effectively in reality, that could much change the way message apps impact our lives as one person could easily find other like-minded people and community around them => interesting and helpful in helping peopld communicate and connect with people of the same interest. Many other features you could find out yourself in their white paper pulic on their website if you find interest in this project.

3.   The team: The profile of the team is shown clearly on both website and the whitepaper, which give me the sense of a serious project. I do a research about the team members on LinkedIN, they appears to have solid experience and expertise around the field. The public of all team members also give me a sense of a serious and transparent project.

4.   The Airdop and social channels: The even more good thing is that they gonna make an airdrop for the Suchapp token. The airdrop campaign also carefully detailed with links, survey and almost all social channels availabe. Everything is prepare carefully and rather professional, which impress me of the seriousness of the ICO. Happy to find way to earn some free coin of this potential project.

Now they are giving free coin via an aidrop campaign and you may earn some good airdrop following the link: http://vy.tc/eYNGc13
antipoff

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

EHFIRST

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:32:48 PM

Well, for now they have very interesting bounty.
Lots of tasks to do, lots of coins to get.
Wouldn't post here links - you can google everything by yourself.

E-HEALTH FIRST
▬▬ ● ● Bitcointalk ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WEBSITE ▰▰
anhlt47 (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:59:15 AM

Yes, I think they launch one of the most effective Airdrop campaign I've ever seen ^^
Sosolean

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:23:11 AM

Could be a very good project have signed up for the airdrop let see where we can go
anhlt47 (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:34:04 AM

Yes, they already have their own business and products. The ICO is promising and quite ambitious in deed. Very transparent website. Teaming and whitepaper are both clear and solid. I though it a shitcoin at first but have to change my mind. This ICO should be among the most potential in 2018.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: