Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:56:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITSTAMP SEPA account "no transfer" countries/banks' list (upd 2014-10-14)  (Read 49746 times)
Amitabh S
Legendary

Activity: 1001
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 06:24:44 PM

Why don't the euro guys use bitcoin-central?

Coinsecure referral ID: https://coinsecure.in/signup/refamit (use this link to signup)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Neuerung

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 06:41:26 PM

I am located in Germany

I just opened a new Bitstamp account 2 days ago.
Verification was done in 24 hours.
Immediately after verification i send an xxxEUR amount from Hypovereinsbank (Member of Unicredit) (SEPA) from Germany.
Amount was deposited on Bitstamp 16 hours later (very fast!)
Bought some bitcoins immidiately, then I withdrew some of these bitcoins to my external wallet (done within 15 minutes)

So I am a very happy customer so far. Everything works fine, smooth and very fast.
I did not try fiat withdrawal yet...

Jay_Pal
Legendary

Activity: 1493
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:51:28 PM

Just made another transfer from BPI in Portugal on last Tuesday and had no issue so I think you can add both country and bank to your list.
Also had no problem on transfers from Bitstamp to my account.

Best faucet EVER! - Freebitco.in
Don't Panic... - 1G8zjUzeZBfJpeCbz1MLTc6zQHbLm78vKc
Why not mine from the browser?
KS (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 05:16:57 PM

I am located in Germany

I just opened a new Bitstamp account 2 days ago.
Verification was done in 24 hours.
Immediately after verification i send an xxxEUR amount from Hypovereinsbank (Member of Unicredit) (SEPA) from Germany.
Amount was deposited on Bitstamp 16 hours later (very fast!)
Bought some bitcoins immidiately, then I withdrew some of these bitcoins to my external wallet (done within 15 minutes)

So I am a very happy customer so far. Everything works fine, smooth and very fast.
I did not try fiat withdrawal yet...

That was super fast, good for you! I guess others will be looking for local UniCredit branches Smiley

Just made another transfer from BPI in Portugal on last Tuesday and had no issue so I think you can add both country and bank to your list.
Also had no problem on transfers from Bitstamp to my account.

Yep, added both. Thx.

updated 2014-02-24
pavelu

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 02:24:57 PM

Netherlands, bank ING NL
4digit deposit to bitstamp worked. Transfered in 30 hours (sent 8 a.m. yesterday). In November withdrawal worked as well.

Thanks for your feedbacks.

Pavel
fonzie

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 02:30:49 PM

How long does it take on average to withdraw FIAT via Sepa now. I requested a withdrawl last friday and it still hasn´t appeared.
The last withdawls i made 3-4 months ago , were transferred to my bank accout in 1-2 days?

"To know death, Otto, you have to fuck life in the gallbladder"
www.hsbc.com  - The world´s local bank
"These FUDsters are insane egomaniacs that just want cheap BTC" - oblivi
leckey

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 03:29:06 PM

Ulster Bank is UK and IE. But HQ in UK.

Also, NatWest (UK) are fine. 2 large SEPA withdrawals to my natwest bank account went smoothly.

How long does it take on average to withdraw FIAT via Sepa now. I requested a withdrawl last friday and it still hasn´t appeared.
The last withdawls i made 3-4 months ago , were transferred to my bank accout in 1-2 days?

Last time I withdrew, it took around 5 days I think. But that might have been over the weekend, can't really remember.

mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 08:41:49 PM

if they are large withdrawals you may get the 6 questions (AML policy) and maybe this is why it is taking long, once I had the same experience with them, but once you answer the questions you get your money in a couple of days...
jimoc

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 10:02:40 AM

I got the 6 questions on my last withdrawal of only 500 euro.
However that withdrawal took me over 10K in total withdrawals since I opened the account so I assume that was the trigger that was hit.
However its now been over 2.5 days since I answered and I've heard nothing back yet.
How long does it usually take Bitstamp to send the money through once you've actually sent them back the info?
KS (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 07:12:31 PM

Netherlands, bank ING NL
4digit deposit to bitstamp worked. Transfered in 30 hours (sent 8 a.m. yesterday). In November withdrawal worked as well.

ING (NL) was in the list, thx for confirming it again though.

Ulster Bank is UK and IE. But HQ in UK.

Also, NatWest (UK) are fine. 2 large SEPA withdrawals to my natwest bank account went smoothly.

Thank you for mentioning the UK HQ for Ulster bank, can you confirm it should be added to the banks allowing transfers?
NatWest (UK) added.

Updated 2014-02-28
xtester

Activity: 840

Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 03:46:08 PM

Thanks for all the info guys.

Has anybody made a transfer of 100k $ to bitstamp? Is anything special necessary for the procedure?

Would this be to risky or is there any better alternative to buy a large amount of btc?

Thanks again.
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 09:51:14 PM

Has anybody made a transfer of 100k $ to bitstamp? Is anything special necessary for the procedure?

Would this be to risky or is there any better alternative to buy a large amount of btc?

Thanks again.

I made large transfers in and out, the only thing is when you trigger AML alarm they ask you to answer 6 questions when you do it will take a couple of days to verify the answers then you are good.
xtester

Activity: 840

Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 07:17:26 AM

Thanks again.

I made large transfers in and out, the only thing is when you trigger AML alarm they ask you to answer 6 questions when you do it will take a couple of days to verify the answers then you are good.

How exactly is AML triggered?

Thanks!
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:23:36 AM

Thanks again.

How exactly is AML triggered?

Thanks!

I sent you a PM about the questions, but for other users, you will have to answer the 6 question so they understand the origin of the funds and your relation with Bitstamp, I found bitstamp to be one of the best exchange implementing anti money laundering laws, so honestly answer the questions because it is the only way you get your money credited fast:

first kind:

We kindly ask you to send us a high resolution image double page of your international passport and answer the following KYC questionnaire:

1. How did you learn about Bitcoin?
2. What is the purpose of your trading on Bitstamp? Please describe in as much detail as possible how you intend to use your trading account.
3. Which bank are you using? Please provide the complete address and SWIFT code.
4. Estimated amount that you would be depositing/withdrawing to/from your Bitstamp account per month (in USD and BTC)?
5. What type of trading will you conduct? Buying/selling/both? Estimated trade volume per month?
6. What is the source of the funds which you are depositing to your Bitstamp account? Please provide any financial documentation which can confirm how the funds sent to your Bitstamp account were acquired.

We kindly ask you to submit your answers and documents in a reply to this ticket.

second kind:

We kindly ask you to answer the following KYC questionnaire:

2. The purpose of trading on Bitstamp?
3. What is the origin of the deposited Bitcoins? If mining, please specify your hardware specifications and submit a receipt or an invoice for your mining equipment.
4. When and how did you obtain your Bitcoins?
5. What is the reason for your activity - depositing BTC, selling, withdrawing?
6. What are your future plans and activities planned on our exchange?
7. Do you plan more of such withdrawals in the future? If yes, how many and why?
8. Which bank are you using? Please provide the complete address and SWIFT code.

We kindly ask you to submit your answers and documents in a reply to this ticket
KS (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:43:18 PM

Quoted your post in OP. OT but useful Smiley
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:06:14 PM

they have problems. Bitstamp will be the next Mt. Gox.
Neuerung

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:51:21 PM

they have problems. Bitstamp will be the next Mt. Gox.

Why do they have problems?

I just deposited an xxxxEUR amount on bitstamp (SEPA). It took 1.5 businees days. I then traded these to bitcoins and withdrew these bitcoins to a private wallet immediately. BTC withdrawal was done in a few minutes. So no problem for me at all.

Still a happy customer.
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 10:12:41 PM

Bitstamp will be the next MtGox...act now before it's too late.
EuroTrash

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:06:50 AM

Bitstamp will be the next MtGox...act now before it's too late.

Either elaborate or shut up, please.

<=== INSERT SMART SIGNATURE HERE ===>
darkfriend77

Activity: 434
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 09:22:22 AM

second kind:

We kindly ask you to answer the following KYC questionnaire:

2. The purpose of trading on Bitstamp?
3. What is the origin of the deposited Bitcoins? If mining, please specify your hardware specifications and submit a receipt or an invoice for your mining equipment.
4. When and how did you obtain your Bitcoins?
5. What is the reason for your activity - depositing BTC, selling, withdrawing?
6. What are your future plans and activities planned on our exchange?
7. Do you plan more of such withdrawals in the future? If yes, how many and why?
8. Which bank are you using? Please provide the complete address and SWIFT code.

We kindly ask you to submit your answers and documents in a reply to this ticket

What is the time they need to process the answered AML questions?

-:| www.DOTMog.com |:-
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: