Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:04:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need a little guidance..  (Read 479 times)
NEW2THIS318 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:27:09 AM

Thank you so much!!!
NEW2THIS318 (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:11:04 PM

Hello..I want to thank you guys for giving me GREAT info and I'm applying it to my daily actions!!!
I have one big issue and I dont want to make any mistakes...How do i buy TRX..I have LTC and Id like to add USD to my LTC so I can get the TRON..can someone tell me what to do first?? Thank you!!
Yabuy92

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 01:00:40 PM

Hello ...I am a little baby green bean in this crypto game..I've invested a portion of BTC..LTC and ETH..I was getting help up until this point..I'm not sure whether I should just sit on this, or look to but some altcoins...out of a million coins not sure which to mess with..or which to research..Please give me a clue...If i sound uninformed..yea..I am..Thank you in advance people!!!
[I'm on HITBTC, COINBASE, CRYPTOPIA, GDAX, Coinexchange, Mercato, and YOBIT..and I'm a little nervous about buying..and I don't know anything about what trading is yet]   Undecided
for the size of a beginner I feel it's only natural if investing coins continue to be traded in the market would be nervous because of the lack of experience and of course because it's first experience and it's a human thing. mending you guided first if still a beginner in the world trading

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:04:21 PM

before you can invest you need to have a good knowledge with that different kind of coins and how their flow. You must know first their ability or potential so you can decide on how much can you give your capital to that kind of coins, you must know first the pros and cons in investing. Maybe you need to research more.
among

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:48:47 PM

Hello ...I am a little baby green bean in this crypto game..I've invested a portion of BTC..LTC and ETH..I was getting help up until this point..I'm not sure whether I should just sit on this, or look to but some altcoins...out of a million coins not sure which to mess with..or which to research..Please give me a clue...If i sound uninformed..yea..I am..Thank you in advance people!!!
[I'm on HITBTC, COINBASE, CRYPTOPIA, GDAX, Coinexchange, Mercato, and YOBIT..and I'm a little nervous about buying..and I don't know anything about what trading is yet]   Undecided

look For best ICOs that have a working product, many of them making money For its early investors,
btcmayumana

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:06:20 PM

I would suggest using Hitbtc or Cryptopia for making deposit your trading. Yobit has many scam report, Coinbase sending your withdrawal with very low fees which will unconfirmed for long time. To make success on trading, read graph price, every market has different option convert. You need buy it and sell it at right time before being dump.
Janine012

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:27:47 PM

While holding bags of coins for now, read and watch videos bout trading that might gives you tips and techniques reading the charts, how market react  with news especially the fake ones, and whales who controls pump and dump market. Don't be in a hurry to jump on things you haven't know something, later you'll miss the ride and you've got a big loss on it. Little by little, invest on one to two coins first with small account of it till the time you know things need to know  in trading. Also, don't put your eggs in one basket so when you invest left something you can used in able for you to cope with such loses.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1138

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:12:58 PM

First of all i would like to greet you into this Cryptocurrency world. This would really be an exciting thing which can potentially bring you good or enormous profits if you done it right.If you do really plan to go with trading then better to learn up the basics.Just search up those newbie steps, this site can help you out if you are reallya complete beginner: babypips.com .. this is a very good place to learn for basics of trading but not completely usable on crypto-trading effectively but atleast you would learn up most basic things on trading.

Laland

Activity: 317
Merit: 104

Bounty manager

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:48:52 AM

I dont think if this is good or bad but i guess a lot of the famous coins are now currently having their price increase. Means tendency is would go high or low unexpectedly. But no one is too late in investing. so i would just want to suggest to you XVG or Cardano. They just had their increase but im sure in a month it will return to its highest peek.Becareful also in logging in to those exchange sites because sometimes the site might be bogus and you might misclicked it.
cryptoglam

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:55:16 AM

Yeah the amount of coins which exist nowadays is pretty overwhelming. But don't worry. There are a lot of sources that can help you with making a choice. I'd recommend to try out a few different coins, investing only little amounts of money into them. You can read about different coins on platforms like  CoinJournal, the Merkle, CoinIdol, Cointelegraph. I personally prefer Cointelegraph but they all have kinda same news. Although Cointelegraph also has a very cool youtube channel with bunch of funny videos but also they have videos like "altcoin of the week" etc so it can also help you decided whether you wanna invest in what they're reviewing or not
boyptc

Activity: 3052
Merit: 681

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:57:32 AM

You know that much and you don't need to be guided. What you need to do is to keep on following posts or join a group where there are active traders that you can get free signals about their thoughts and opinions to the altcoins that they are purchasing. And also keep on track with what's happening to the crypto world by being updated with news.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:18:40 AM

If you are a newcomer here and you want to start trading , at first I would recommend you to read about every single coin at the top 20( I know it might take some time, but it worth it, so you will have some basic knowledge about the market you are trading at).

Also consider long term trading, as short term trading requires a lot of experience and if you try to short-term trading without any experience, you might find yourself getting into troubles and losing your hard earned money.
Find the coins that you are interested in and just buy them for the long term, sell them when you are okay with the profit Smiley.

annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:49:01 PM

Don't need to worry a lot and you did already invested to those coins you mentioned so you are doing fine and chose coins of yours are not that useless and worthless coins. You look like you did a lot of research before investing and just a little guidance or a piece of advice that I can say is that don't panic when these coins are starting to be corrected.
When you mentioned any coins, remember that you must spend time concentrating on it regularly, that’s the best way for you. Maybe you are young, you have some good coins, I think you are really talent on this field. If you don’t need money any more, you should hold it which help you get a big benefits. You should remember that reading information and analyzing the market is very important. Most importantly, to keep patient and calm  will make you not feel panic. Moreover, you have to accept the risks as same as incur the lose.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:35:14 PM

if I think you are too panicked because too much use altcoin you invested is very reasonable, you better calm yourself and buy at the time the price drops a few days or hours at the time of big bubble or the price is rising high you have to sell it because that's what will give a huge profit.6
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:17:10 PM

I think this situation will not last for a long time, it will be fine within this month hopefully, so that don't lose your hope and keep trying to get updated on this platform. I hope the price of these altcoins will recover soon, so that don't be panicked and keep faith on this platform.
I think you have done a great job regarding saving or investment, you can be assured of this platform will dominate in the future monetary field and you will get a lot of profit within a very short time.
RonJohannson

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:51:53 PM

Determine your time horizon - are you a short term trader or a long term holder

Only invest what you can afford to lose - due to the unregulated nature of crypto you have to assume everything could go to zero

Do your research BEFORE investing according to the two statements above

Once invested, adjust your philosophy as markets change

Good luck!

AmazingDynamo

Activity: 248

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:31:40 PM

you are buying lots of coin but you dont know what is trading , this might help you , if you buy a coin with a low price you can sell it with a higher price on how much the price when you buy , trading simply buy low and sell when price is high .

You bought a good coin , for me it is not good if you buy other unknown coin and gamble if it will grow , on todays market it is better to buy well known coin like what you have now because the market is unstable and people are investing in the coin that has a good value.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:35:31 PM

Chill, as a newbie the easiest way to gain profit is just hodl (hold) your coins. If you're buying during this downtrend, lucky for you. Those coins you already bough (BTC, LTC, and ETH) are solid long-term coins. I can assure you that you'll gain a lot of profits holding those coins for some years.

If you have some spare funds left then go buy other smaller altcoins, I recommend WABI. Go make your research, it's a promising coin. If you already invest all your money into those 3 coins, well just hold them, forget for a few years, come back, claim profit.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:06:44 PM

I think this situation will not last for a long time, it will be fine within this month hopefully, so that don't lose your hope and keep trying to get updated on this platform. I hope the price of these altcoins will recover soon, so that don't be panicked and keep faith on this platform.
I think you have done a great job regarding saving or investment, you can be assured of this platform will dominate in the future monetary field and you will get a lot of profit within a very short time.

There are many hurdles in this year on all crypto currencies. There are many people really worry about the bitcoin and other crypto currencies price and as you said this should be recovered in the price chart. Since I am holding around 0.78 btc and 0.34 eth. I would really looking to see the both alone at least bump in the marketplace buddy. If there any dump further in the market more, I may some more ethereum in upcoming days.
jmiro1

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:16:59 PM

Well, I believe you should learn more about "If you should get yourself involved in other Altcoins or not" before you look into "What Altcoins I should know about and which you should ignore". I think I made my point. All the best with your crypto life.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: