Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:07:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BCash hold or sell ?  (Read 463 times)
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:45:19 AM

BCH has very high fluctuations. and I think you should hold it, because I predict the BCH price will go up again. probably within a week.

Yeah agree on this, fluctuations, or what it is commonly called: pump and dump / manipulation. I'm holding a small part of my portfolio on BCH looking to ride more of them pumps. This centralized coin can net you crazy profits can be made if you time your trades correctly.

To clarify, i'm not actually so interested in the coin itself, but the way it is traded, damn.

Utilizing the bitcoin cash when the time it pumps only the best option to make money with this. There are many bitcoin miners turns to BCH mining so that is the reason BCH value bumps higher in the market.
So personally I do not recommend to anyone to hold the bitcoin cash for long time but recently I noticed that bitcoin and BCH fluctuates in the same time. Since the investment is differs really need to take more time confirm the stable value in the BCH.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:46:32 AM

I picked up some BCash days before the coinbase announcement so I have a decent profit off of it but my question is whether to hold it ?

Does Bcash have a future ? I am concerned because it really did nothing during the past few days were everything rallied. This is causing me some concern.

If I sell I will buy XMR, Ven and WTC with the proceeds
I got rid of mine as soon as I got it when it was launched, I didn't think it would do anything much but I should have held on just a little bit longer. 
In terms of what it brings to the table and if it will have any further growth I am really not sure but if it is on Coinbase and remains there then the price should at least hold but moving forward I can't see it doing anything spectacular.
jagu359

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:48:53 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 10:59:06 AM by jagu359

Hold another two days bitcoin cash , Japan Exchange is listing on 11th of this month , there is chance of increase in price , if you want short term earnings , then sold it , and invest in small tokens which are giving 2 to 3x profits in only few days .
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:53:48 AM

I suggest you to hold for a little longer there might be some pump in the upcoming days. ETH, XRP, NEO, ADA pumped next it might be BCH.
And also don't think much about it's history or people who manipulating it because if you go by ethics then you won't make any money.

Blah blah
Blakscorpion

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

CryptoFan

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:00:48 AM

If i tell you to sell everything, would you do it ? I don't understand why you ask other people what to do with your investment.
You bought thousands of dollar of a crypto with zero project behind, you didn't take a minute to check what you were investing in. I don't understand how people can spend so much money for something that could be wind...
Don't ask people what to do with  your money, just check by yourself the best projects out there and invest in...

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
alian17

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 10:04:11 AM

You can take out part of the income. Decentralization of investment. This reduces the risk.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
srsandokan

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:38:50 AM

seeell it!!!
Enjel

Activity: 70
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:28:44 PM

I'm SO GLAD I sold all but 0.3 of my BCH and invested it into Espers at 9 sats (it is now up to 17 sats, and in fact will easily hit 100 sats at the rate of which this project is going - new life into this old coin which used to be 1 satoshi).

At first I thought it was stupid since Espers dropped to like 7 sats, and BCH went up to $3000, but now the tables have turned, and BCH has been revealed to not be so great. Espers is doing really well, and has only upwards to go.

But yeah, the 0.3 BCH that I hold is a souvenir. Maybe I can gift it to any friends who decide to start trading digital currencies. Like a little startup. Then they can sell it and buy some real coins Smiley .

Using crypto to pay for college.
HyperBillions

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:34:15 PM

This coin is not as stable as I thought when buying, but I'm going to HOLD my BCH until the next big pump.
drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:37:19 PM

I guess better to hold for now. They have a strong community behind and I don't think the price will go down, better to hodl
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 10:56:56 PM

I picked up some BCash days before the coinbase announcement so I have a decent profit off of it but my question is whether to hold it ?

Does Bcash have a future ? I am concerned because it really did nothing during the past few days were everything rallied. This is causing me some concern.

I can assure you that bcash has a potential in the crypto-market so don't be frustrated with that stability for the few weeks. do you know the time ltc stayed within the below 100$? but now look at how it boomed despite the stability for some time now. And I see it to be normal in trading as it gives new investors the chance to buy more. If you expect the coin to rise always, I bet you it not a good coin that investors will like to invest in. I for instance, like coins that can go high and fall for others to buy and moon again and that follow Cheesy
But it would  be a good idea to hold part and use part for what ever you want to invest in.

seymenyunus1654

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:03:24 PM

If i were you , i don't hold bcash. you can find more undervalued coins than bch.
But it is your choice. Decide it and i hope you will success.
Despacito

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:04:50 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 11:16:47 PM by Despacito

Man you're so lucky. If you have been holding it and you didn't have a huge loss, you're just lucky. Get rid of that bcash soon to jump in very promising altcoins available on excahnges. It's not even a bitcoin competitor, it's just bcash. Do it without losing time.
billyj111

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:06:34 PM

I honestly do not see the future in bitcoin cash and has sold this coin, and  I advise you, but maybe it is still pumped, you can wait

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:07:40 PM

I'm in the same situation like you and personally I hold it.. I think that Bitcoin Cash will rise because of its lower costs compared to bitcoin..
Hui Ling

Activity: 292

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:08:30 PM

I think you better hold your BCash
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 213

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:10:51 PM

It depends on your strategy for investment i alsways suggest follow what is the right feeling from investment, definitely hodling for long term are great idea to got good profits of 100% interest rate if your coin have potential to grow raised in the marketcap, inthink if need budget for yor daily life life sell to sustain the needs of your family.

kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:12:48 PM

if my suggestion is better you just try to hold it because BCash price will go up and when BCash price up but you already sell it you will be sorry and disappointed, so you better be patient first until the end of 2018 you just sell your BCash.

Maet1212

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:22:19 PM

I held BCash as 30% of my investment for 3 weeks and lost faith. It's frustrating because it's easily my favorite currency to transact (cheap, fast, and reliable), which means that the future should be bright, but the animosity in the Bitcoin community leads me to believe it's never going to take off in fiat-value like it should.

I wish they'd just stop fighting and BCash says Bitcoin is more valuable for long-term value and BCash is better for being a transactable currency. I don't understand why they feel the need to prey on each other (I guess people hope to create FUD so their respective coin becomes more valuable Huh)
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:25:17 PM

In my opinion bitcoin cash can really have a good future in crypto currency market it will only waits for it's time to shine and hit the market like what happen to ethereum and ripple they become silent for a period of time and only become valuable starting last year. They might fluctuate from time to time but they are expected to grow even further in the coming years

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: