Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:10:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ARCBLOCK this coin is Great?  (Read 430 times)
hoaidieu (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:21:30 AM

How do you think about Arcblock coin? This time I see that it very cool when have good developer, big marketing and have a large community.
sparkkiller

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:23:41 AM

what is this shit? no information?
keyboard warrior

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:27:54 AM

what is this shit? no information?

The OP should have posted this link to its announcement thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2699379

It's only three pages long so far, and there's not much information in it yet.
hoaidieu (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:42:51 AM

This is new coin has blockchain 3.0. The new generate of blockchain. It help we build a blockchain with simple action friend. You should do a research about it  Grin
deniskiely

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:46:03 AM

Shitcoin with 3 pages on the BCT without any recommendation ?
hoaidieu (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:54:18 AM

Shitcoin with 3 pages on the BCT without any recommendation ?
Smiley first everything is low. it's natural. You know CMT? it grown slow but now it very fast
lovejoel

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:41:13 PM

anyone pooling for private sale? t.me/realico4x
Muruga

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:25:38 PM

Arcblock ICO project plans the foundation and development of Blockchain 3.0 as an ecosystem for the creation and development of decentralized applications.
This is a revolutionary development that can change and greatly simplify the system of interaction of existing digital systems with blockchain platforms.
I think that as an investment project Arcblock is of serious interest to investors. The development team includes Microsoft researchers,
creators of Colored Coins, Open Assets Protocol and Openchain.
Team's previous ICO project - CyberMiles in just 50 minutes collected a hard cap of $ 30 million.
With the cost of the CMT token at 0.05 USD at the ISO stage in December 2017, now its value is $ 0.57.
hoaidieu (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:36:52 PM

Arcblock ICO project plans the foundation and development of Blockchain 3.0 as an ecosystem for the creation and development of decentralized applications.
This is a revolutionary development that can change and greatly simplify the system of interaction of existing digital systems with blockchain platforms.
I think that as an investment project Arcblock is of serious interest to investors. The development team includes Microsoft researchers,
creators of Colored Coins, Open Assets Protocol and Openchain.
Team's previous ICO project - CyberMiles in just 50 minutes collected a hard cap of $ 30 million.
With the cost of the CMT token at 0.05 USD at the ISO stage in December 2017, now its value is $ 0.57.
Yes, your mean is same mine. I think Arcblock will creat a rebolution, a new century for cryptocurrency
hoaidieu (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:05:57 PM

anyone pooling for private sale? t.me/realico4x
Do you mean contact to you and you will help to buy private? As I know this coin we can't buy private, it's only have Pre-sale with min 150ETH
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:22:15 PM

Looks like a good project (atleast for a first impression) but why aren't people talking about this? The team is also backed by big advisors from netease and kryptical capital.
Blockchain 3.0 thing doesn't look good because it's already been using by cardano developers.

Blah blah
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:32:53 PM

Are they coming up an upgraded version of blockchain? Thanks for posting i will read about this project today and get all the details and then will decide to buy or not.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
hoaidieu (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:36:56 PM

Looks like a good project (atleast for a first impression) but why aren't people talking about this? The team is also backed by big advisors from netease and kryptical capital.
Blockchain 3.0 thing doesn't look good because it's already been using by cardano developers.
Why do you think that? I think who is first will be rich and fast. Like ETH is a leader of blockchain 2.0 and Arcblock is leader of 3.0. Now ETH is 1300$, in the future Arcblock can too.
hoaidieu (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:46:29 PM

Are they coming up an upgraded version of blockchain? Thanks for posting i will read about this project today and get all the details and then will decide to buy or not.
Yes, I think this is a new way to use blockchain for any company because it help build blockchain system faster and easier
quytran

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:57:18 PM

This is new coin has blockchain 3.0. The new generate of blockchain. It help we build a blockchain with simple action friend. You should do a research about it  Grin
Can you introduce a clearer feature of it?
hoaidieu (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:59:18 PM

Can you introduce a clearer feature of it?

Yes, you can see the projest in arcblock.io. Whitepaper is clear for 5 years from now. And the price is not too high
waorana

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:07:14 PM

The project seems very innovative, we need to see how it will develop and if it keeps its promises, I am following it very carefully
hoaidieu (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:13:11 PM

The project seems very innovative, we need to see how it will develop and if it keeps its promises, I am following it very carefully
Thank you for you thinking. It's a creative project friend. I hope that you can do a research and then when you believe in it. You can invest on it
quytran

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:24:01 PM

I see that the price is 0.7$/coin. Is this too expensive for project which doesn't mlm
hoaidieu (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:26:31 PM

I see that the price is 0.7$/coin. Is this too expensive for project which doesn't mlm
No friend, I think with the potential of this project that price is OK to buy now. Because it will be an asset in the future of us
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: